Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (55990 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by olly12: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Still let go! She owe you nothing as you two are not married yet. Move on
Sorry to say, I am sure you have done this too once or even twice, just a speculation and don't take it too personal because you seems to be the kind of a lady that won't value anything. You make it sound like it's nothing. I doubt you really love anybody or have a broken heart before. If you do it won't be easy for you to just downsize it this way.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by David160(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
I'm typing this with heavy burden in heart. I'm getting crazy and weeping.

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry
move on with your life. PS: this is why I will never date
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by opaniyikehinde: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
bro chillax,don't leave your babe because she cheated on you,have you not cheated on her before,if yes,its going to be painful.now,how are you sure the the next firl wont do thesame .marry her asap becos she told you the truth and keep a close tab on her.this is the revenge plan,having married her,cheat on her and be careless about it untill she find out herself,feign sobriery untill she forgives you to let her feel the pain.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekaidem10:
My dear just av a re-think,that is exactly d same problem am facing nw,there is dis guy I suspected with my girlfrd,thoug she told me there r just frds,bt yesterday d guys girlfrd called and told me that d boyfrd said he as fuk my girlfrd.and wen I confronted my girfrd she lied.bt later she accepted everything that it happen wen she was nt sure of me.i av forgiven her.
When she was not sure of you... some ladies are just too dumb, so as she didnt sure of you, is dat why cheating is the option.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by HONETboSS(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
My beloved brother, any woman that cheats on you in courtship would cheat on you in marriage. the most valuable asset in any relationship is TRUST. once it is lost it is lost. forget her and move on, she is not a faithful woman to spend a life with.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by fordgreen(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is quite disheartening that she cheated on you though, but you need first to forgive her and let her go. There is no good/tangible reason for you to continue that relationship.
First you need therapy , to push you through this trying times then you need to re-focus your energy on your job if you have one and work to get your mind off her. Secondly if you are buoyant enough you need to take a trip to clear your head to enable you have your life back because it seems she is your world.
Thirdly, to make it formal you need to inform your parents and her parents that you cannot continue with the planned marriage plans and state cogent reasons for your actions. I pray may Almighty God see you through this period.For personal counselling hit me up directly.
GudPpleG8Nation:

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ConcernedNL: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:

You could have just followed the conversation, it would have saved you the stress of typing this.
Guess we both are stressing cos you responded
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ajimega: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marvel1206:
Dude, just calm down. Investing on a girl is unwise

Just dump her please before you lose your sanity. Forget about marriage if you don't wanna die young
Can't you console without damaging the guy more, guy just chill from relationship for awhile the right and loving one will pass and you will find her
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
The op said he isn't perfect, and at the time he started dating her he was with other women. Lol, she cheated on you at the least expected time and you wish to commit suicide?.

I don't pity guys when some of you get cheated on 'cause 90% of the guys calling her a whöre on this thread are double dating, not with two ladies but more, so what gave some of you the moral right to call a cheat like you names?. Hypocrisy!.

Kpele!. cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Accordingly: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Investing on her is not a mistake, u did it for humanity. But u need a partner that would make u Apy not the one that would b bringing sorrow unto u.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by felixxy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
choi. guy i feel ur pain walahi.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by kbright911(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry for your broken heart bro.. But what can a mad do.. In this generation we are in, it is very rare to find a girl that don't cheat.. Love with your head bro and not with your heart else you get burned. Fix yourself up man and move on with life.. It is not the end of the road for you.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by OLORIPAPA: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
6 years? python dance na him ur girl put u so o.
grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Just let go, don't kill yourself. Forgive her and leave her
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by LorDBolton(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Everyone cheats ... Grow up
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by MrRitchie: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
This guy too mumu, na ur type ur girl go cheat on, and your reaction go be to beat her to come but you'll come here to blab rubbish
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
kimbraa:
The op said he isn't perfect, and at the time he started dating her he was with other women. Lol, she cheated on you at the least expected time and you wish to commit suicide?.

I don't pity guys when some of you get cheated on 'cause 90% of the guys calling her a whöre on this thread are double dating, not with two ladies but more, so what gave some of you the moral right to call a cheat like you names?. Hypocrisy!.

Kpele!. cheesy

If you really are not a hypocrite you won't be spewing this rubbish out. Where in his writeup do you read the scrap about op being with a lady aside his fiancee? You know what? You are just a fool and your comment has proven you as one. Next time you want to talk on a forum like this, make use of your brain it is not there for fun.
There she go again with her useless statistics, I guess the op's fiancee is just like you. Senseless and worthless set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by OLORIPAPA: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
missyadorable:

Lol...You didn't know she could cheat cos you think cheating is a monopoly,only you can cheat,abi?
Funny guy
The same way you fvck other people's ladies is the same way other guys fvck your own ladies,just that most of you don't find out
you are one baddest girl...this is too much.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by sampopey(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
welcome to the club!!!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by kobijacobs(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
been there and I understand how u feel. just take it easy and think it through
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by signz: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is painful but you've gotta man up and move on.

See it as a sure sign from heaven that she's not yours.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Azam101: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bros make up your mind and decide on what to do I wish the best in life.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Sexyolori(f): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Glad you found out early enough...its painful when someone you love hurts you in this manner but live goes on. You have to brace yourself up and move on, you will meet someone else who will reciprocate the love and affection that you have. Its possible that your girl is a slay queen and is still basking in the attention she's getting from other guys after some years she will running to Shiloh for prayers.
BTW, you said you spent a lot on her its possible that she might love your money and not you. Let her be, karma is a bitch.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[ I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry[/quote]

If you commit suicide, you loose out in life - ur loss.

If you kill the guy, you will be imprisoned- ur loss.

If you make her useless , you'll be imprisoned- ur loss.

Best thing, walk away, cry your heart out and start all over when ready.

You are still a very young man at 30.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by LyfeJennings(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Lol
U will get over it
Man, focus and build yourself
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by emmeyen: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
You were not perfect meaning you have cheated on her before. Now that she is also not perfect, it is hurting you. You two better sit down and talk. Cos its like the two of you don't know what commitment is all about.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
emmeyen:
You were not perfect meaning you have cheated on her before. Now that she is also not perfect, it is hurting you. You two better sit down and talk. Cos its like the two of you don't know what commitment is all about.
Exactly.
Loyalty is a two way street. You can't be demanding for what you can't give. after going through the pains of being heartbroken he'll still mess up with other lady's feelings, forgetting how painful it was when he experienced heartbreak. He should either move on or continue in their fùcked up relationship.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by mixter(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:

After the call she gave you back the phone? The girl never bad finish be that. The guy knows you sef, meaning he is the assistant boyfriend. Your own better, I wasn't this lucky grin grin

So...you invested in her? Is she treasury bills?

Rule 1: Love your partner, do your best to keep peace in the relationship, but don't overdo. Don't make anyone feel like the very essence of your living.

Na your choice o. I won't say you should forgive...but na your choice.

Haaa. I don dey observe you for awhile now. You sound like an expert in relationship matters. Keep it up. You had better start or build a firm around it and before you know it BOOM. You are made. Stop wasting this talent of yours. Good luck.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Dude calm down... A bitch will always b a bitch.. just like u puttin an alloy rims on a Volkswagen bettles.. Ur investment count it like u lost ur funds on ponzi.. Move on and leave her.. Karma is a bitch..Safe bro.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by riczy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeew,so?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by umitechie: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP sorry to hear your situation, it really can be depressing. First off I think you need to distance yourself from her, just get some alone time to think cos you're the only one that knows where the shoe really hurts. In other to make good decisions you need a clear head.
You need to also find a distraction, a positive one like work. If you have a job that you like or a side job that you like just try to focus on that.
You also need friends you can share this with over a drink and find a way to laugh about it, most of us guys have cheated or slept with girls that had bf's so don't kill yourself over it. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Girls face this kinda situation all the time.
Finally if you're not planning to forgive her, find a babe that would serve as a distraction some1 that makes you calm down and makes you laugh. Those girls you've been pushing away, you might need 1 of them right now. Good luck
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by tobaseye: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are 30 and so what... Please gather up yourself and move on. So many ladies out there... Though, Sincerely finding a God fearing lady these days is harder than putting a camel through the eye of the needle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.