Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (28244 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Naijashortcode(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
But they would have taking the child to motherless baby, instead of allowing the baby to die because of lack of proper care......that my opinion....
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Fembleez1(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry some Nigerian men are lecturers in hell. Wicked souls

All right.
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by efficiencie(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Well, probably the lady's father is a liar, the lady's brothers, if she has any, are all liars and the men that she will ever encounter are all liars...I can confidently say not all men are liars. Last time I checked, Jesus resurrected as a man and He is most certainly not a liar. When a foolish girl sniffs the first scent of money, she leaps in the dark and when she falls flat on the ground she says all men are liars...It takes a fool to believe a lie and she turned out to be the recent pregnancy-certified fool!
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Rozaytee: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2017
This is why u should get into a relationship with ur head and not ur heart....
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by DatLagboi(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
The girl is saying trash.He didn't leave you when you got pregnant but he left you when you gave birth to a baby with a hole in its head. There's another side to this story. What about girl's there guy would leave immediately she becomes pregnant tongue
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by GoldNiagara(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Ordinarymuyiwa: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
he is my landlord

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by IamLEGEND1: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Naff24:

That's shows that you are irresponsible nìyẹn, no be wetin you deposit inside her, she withdraw am give you undecided
when you Withdraw any amount, you're entitled to return counterfeit and damaged tenders to the cashier for replacement .if you like form big boy Waka with the fake notes like that, na your pocket go hear am.
It's not irresponsibility, it's pragmatism.
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by kobijacobs(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
I'm not a liar, I'm true to my words lady. Sorry for ur predicament
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by stephen109(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
when your father dey warn you then "FUNKE! FUNKE!",you no listen..you are now prosecuted and apostle have heard about it...
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by IamLEGEND1: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Anyway, you are not far from the truth. A friend of mine has a deformed child, to do one xray is 55k. The man kept spending money but refused to come back to his mansion. He said I should convince her to kill the child but I didn't tell her cos she love the child so much and is looking for solution.
X-ray! 55k! Imagine.
The thing no easy at all oh.
The only thing you can do is hope everything works out in the end.
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by holatin(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Ordinarymuyiwa post=60612093][/quote]u re so handsome
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Oyindidi(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
X-ray! 55k! Imagine.
The thing no easy at all oh.
The only thing you can do is hope everything works out in the end.
That's our prayer, they took her to India yet no solution. That is just one of the numerous expensive tests
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
fpeter:
OP, you need lessons on writing.

till she open her legs wide for the man to enter and which became pregnant which he accepted and begged her to keep the pregnancy with a promise that he will marry her.

undecided
aunty who your grammar help
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by estyvino(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
bastien:
Why he no go leave u.... U no see as u be like Sagna

guy weting na! but that's hilarious, ''not lafing tho!
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by adedayourt(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Sey na now u just Dey know? ?
JJC
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by stenlydxlite(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
he lured her and pampered her till she open her legs wide for the man to enter.

pls drop example pic......Am not getting it......pls biko
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by bastien: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Innobee99:
She no look like Sagna befor the man come?
maybe the man dey feel say e fit change am from Sagna to Moses, but the change come turn to Kante
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by bastien: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
estyvino:

guy weting na! but that's hilarious, ''not lafing tho!
me dey laugh ooh, guy u better laugh ooh
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by dsocioemmy(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
For this one mind na she dey give advice
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by kinibigdeal(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Being Dumped by Someone you truly LOVE can make you Watch T.V without VOLUME for 8Hours cry

Meanwhile...

A Birth Defect with Hole in the Head is called ENCEPHALOCELE

It occurs early in a woman’s pregnancy when part of the baby’s skull does not close all the way. Part of the baby’s brain may come through the hole in the skull. Sometimes, part of the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord (meninges) and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) also come through the hole in the skull.

Some causes have been attributed to deficiency of FOLIC ACID and VITAMIN B12

So, Pregnant Women, I'ld advice that you take those two drugs routinely in their appropriate dosage. Also, always attend your ANTENATAL CARE for Professional Medical Advice

Waoh! is there a remedy for that?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder when some. Ladies will have some sense.

A guy tells u to get pregnant for him before marriage. Takes u to his parents as his wife and u did the same thing, thinking that's all, there is to it.

Lol, I laugh in Chinese cheesy cheesy

Such guy will bail out at any given fucvking time!
Most men are natural liars, whether they agree or not. They are simply liars or manipulators. It takes a wise one and with God guidiance not to fall into the trap of single mothers. Or after one! They always run.. It's in their blood.

And come to think of it. He could not even afford to provide the necessary drugs a pregnant woman needs during stages of a baby growing in the womb.. Smmhhh.

Well Na una sabi.

Keep been gullible.

At this stage I am.. No man can fool me to get pregnant before marriage.. If he can't do it properly?

Abeg keep your marriage proposal! I don't need it.
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Narldon: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Waoh! is there a remedy for that?

Yeah

Currently, the only effective treatment for encephaloceles is Reparative Surgery, generally performed during infancy.

The extent to which it can be corrected depends on the location and size of the encephaloceles; however, large protrusions can be removed without causing major disability.

Surgery repositions the bulging area back into the skull, removes the protrusions, and corrects the deformities, typically relieving pressure that can delay normal brain development.

Occasionally, shunts are placed to drain excess cerebrospinal fluid from the brain.

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by kenny5811(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by kenny5811(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
u got served...... is dat za real story, or ur side of za story?.... hvnt u jilted a man b4?.... i cld waste my tyt to read ur story.... hv bin seein plenty 9ja movie... d title sayz it al.... (b careful women ar saints)
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by kinibigdeal(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Yeah

Currently, the only effective treatment for encephaloceles is Reparative Surgery, generally performed during infancy.

The extent to which it can be corrected depends on the location and size of the encephaloceles; however, large protrusions can be removed without causing major disability.

Surgery repositions the bulging area back into the skull, removes the protrusions, and corrects the deformities, typically relieving pressure that can delay normal brain development.

Occasionally, shunts are placed to drain excess cerebrospinal fluid from the brain.

Any side effect at adult-hood? " large protrusions can be removed without causing major disability. If am to understand your explanations it means there are huge tendencies for this symptons to result into disability
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by mofresh(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2017
All men are liar bt some man are nt..i beiieve u wil be fyn as d tym am readin ur story..hehehehe grin grin[ezeokwu
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
We need to hear the other side of the story before passing judgment undecided
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by Narldon: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Any side effect at adult-hood? " large protrusions can be removed without causing major disability. If am to understand your explanations it means there are huge tendencies for this symptons to result into disability

Some might end up having Cerebral Palsy, Macroencephaly, Encephalopathy etc

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by zinaunreal(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
SERVES ALL LADIES RIGHT. MEN KEEP BREAKING HEARTS ABEG
Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by HeWrites(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2017
fpeter:
OP, you need lessons on writing.

till she open her legs wide for the man to enter and which became pregnant which he accepted and begged her to keep the pregnancy with a promise that he will marry her.

undecided

Thanks

This will at least encourage me to write better article next time wink

Trying to stay away from Copy and Paste

1 Like

Re: Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
organism3:

aunty who your grammar help

The OP, I guess. He has taken correction already so your opinion is actually irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.