Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues (9782 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by ADIEMUS(f): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
BininKingdom:
Prophet Muhammad was a child rapist

I concur!!!!!!
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by nkemjacob2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
the problem with igbos is the leaders
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Guyman02: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Biggie225:
we will shock them on nov18 ofe nsala day...massive
election boycott loading....
useless men

Separate Biafra agitation which is targeted at national level from local politics. Anambra will vote massively, come November, you want to sit back and allow riffraffs to takeover the state again? embarassed
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by reuben79: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Biggie225:
we will shock them on nov18 ofe nsala day...massive
election boycott loading....

useless men
pls do d samething in 2019 general election....
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Zolabiola: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder ooo
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Zolabiola: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder i
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by modik(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
caesaraba:

Exactly and at the family homes of the dozens of Hausas killed by your IPOB comrades.

Must you be a tribal bigot? Is it only Igbos that lost their lives in cold blood?
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by orisa37: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Development goes with incentives. Lagos has business sense
There is no state without children abroad. Those children work and have Forex sufficient to buy over their Parent's Villages many times. State Governments should compile list of their children abroad, offer them incentives of lands and good banking services to come home and invest.
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by bejeria101(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Point of correction! You are one! We many pass una keep up the foolishness,may God judge you all.
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
sapientia:
At least we have known who are your brothers..

Infinitesimal you said... choi...

Well. you are part of the problem cos if you lots did not loot and continue looting our common wealth, there will be no IPOB.

Even after you stupidly declared they were leaving, they spit on your face and tried to kill Kanu after killing unarmed civilians many of who are not IPOB.

They branded them terrorists and you followed suit as a slave, well, they have recanted, incase you do not know.

Nigeria never existed before 1914, it was man made.. not even by any living or dead Nigerian but by a dead British..

You people should stop ranting as if Nigeria is one sacred entity created by God that should never divide.. Tufia

After what Nnamdi Kanu has done, I don't blame the govs for what they did.

Only if you have been harassed by these IPOB touts, you will not be talkin like this.
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheCabal:

The UN/EU will take care of that.
yes like they help rohingyans,sudan,irag,afghanistan,congo,rwanda,and lybians to get justice abi?
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

It is easy to say "we are one"....when you are still receiving state allocation and stealing it to make yourselves rich...

You will soon shout " we are divided" when reality sets in and you no longer have access to the funds that is now affecting your thinking capacity.... undecided

Useless people... embarassed
u are pained .sorri bro
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by Zeze06(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes I am,

I am always pained with a piece of shi*t like that...

Yes I am embarassed

Ahmedhussain3463:
u are pained .sorri bro
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by muriunited(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
modik:
If only this can be said at Ariaria or to the family of those murdered in cold blood.!
who send them? They are on their own.
Re: Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues by muriunited(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please tell your people, let them know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Orji Kalu Leave To Apply For Order To Stop EFCC From Arresting Him / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence / Ikpeazu: Igbos Deserve Shot At Presidency, We Understand Nigeria Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.