Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence (24324 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by DeRay98(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Lol.. That first part got me laughing. grin

I understand the point you're trying to make but the truth remains - Adam was also at fault.

The same thing Abraham did, he followed Sarah's advise to take one of his female servants (Hagai)which Sarah chose for him to have children for him and Abraham believed her reasoning and accepted. Hagai was to inventually riddicle her for nothing having a child before Isaac was eventually born.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by isnovic(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
However, fellow Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo disagrees with her stance. She says the talk that a woman is the one that pushes her man’s button to anger is not true and that a man should never react violently no matter what a woman does.

because the man na stone.

If you are angry, why not drive out and go cool off instead of running your mouth abi na swear say the man must always drive off to cool off.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by DozieInc(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
I agree with MonaLisa.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by 2sizzlin(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Werehkpe:
Truth is it can be the man or the woman. A woman can talk her man into & making him beat her up. A man can also be violent naturally usually because he saw his parents fight a lot while growing up.

Relationships are case by case and there are no general rules. You just live in it and adjust appropriately.

Funny. U obviously been listening to Americans give pathetic reasons for every bad behavior. The onlooker's parents obviously saw their parents fight each other and so it goes on and on to their great great parents or sth
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Maximus85(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

You're right. 'Ladies first' makes no sense. It's not sensible to be courteous to anyone..male or female.

Eve was deceived. She was wrong. Adam was deceived. He was wrong.
Need I go on?!

Can a married woman was deceived to sleeping with another man?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by NaeChris: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Yes its not really proper, but emotions can be difficult to control.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:51am On Sep 20, 2017
OK
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by fleetfeet: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Men and children are the worse victims!

It's not Proper for a Man to hit a Woman

But

Women should as well learn to control their Mouth

Verbal and Emotional Abuse is on the Rise Nowadays

Men are also Victims

[/b][/quote]
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by salesforce: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Oh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by LionDeLeo: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes its not really proper, but emotions can be difficult to control.

A post to "come down to the level of the Abokii" grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Officer101(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2017
She was making sense until I saw her 2 ripe water melon, I don't know how to connect her brain with her look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.