Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (18813 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Cyynthia(f): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop insulting any yoruba on the basis of their religion, please.

Nigeria/the World is in God's hand. If Nigeria is destined to be islamised, it would be. No amount of write ups or online insult can change that. It is better we face our lives and succeed at it. Joooorr, mo n be ee ni. No more insults like Yoruba muslims etc....
Stop attacking him for saying the truth.
Progressive Yorubas are now wiser.
You can be comfortable with the chains on your neck for all I care, others are not. We know people that are dragging southern Nigeria backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by mikejj(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Morenikeji090:
you are a big fool stupid ass
dearest dearie must u insult me.i wil tel my father for you.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lalasticlala

why pushing a thread with such a controversial title to the front page.You mean all yoruba youth issued that communique or sponsord riff raff among the yorub youths.

99% of yoruba youth I know want restructuring.

The position of yorubas is tha of ibadan declaration!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cyynthia:

You can be comfortable with the chains on your neck for all I care, others are not. We know people that are dragging southern Nigeria backwards.
Like obasanjo right?

Dont forget obasanjo is a Christian and he against restructuring!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by WORDSENSEI: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Social Media has made it easy for any mo.ron to have an opinion.
Who are these ones? Everyone wants to make news these days and I blame this on lazy journalists.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by AzeezAbubakar1: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
Danladi7:

Mr man wale alake the head is a Christians.

By the way,they are as useless as IPOBgrin
[/s]
Shatap they're all yeroba Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by oladeebo: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
baby124:

grin. They sound crazy as frack... paid Group. Soon we will hear that they are fighting their organizer for unpaid promises. E pain the organizer well. They didn't expect Lagos, Ogun and Oyo governors to support restructuring. Especially when they claimed that the Ibadan declaration did not have any serious leaders in attendance. Even when Ooni was there. This group is very low intelligence and stupid.
every contrary opinion was paid!
but you too were own interest paid sponsored!
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by AzeezAbubakar1: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
fk001:

you should be ashamed of yourself already.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
am sure 99% of them are yeroba Muslims

Hehehehehehe anything to please the caliphate grin

cc
Alcatraz005 come and see your Muslim brothers

this people want to hoodwink other yerobas in other to continue pleasing the caliphate
no wonder they're (yeroba Muslims) the one rejoicing over the massacre of innocent Igbos/ipob in aba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Klington: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
This zombiefied country is indeed doomed for life. .

Secession =NO

Restructuring =Never

Regionalism =don't even think about it

True federalism =over their dead bodies

Equity & fairness =NO way

What do you people want

Confused

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Cyynthia(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Like obasanjo right?

Dont forget obasanjo is a Christian and he against restructuring!
Because he's benefiting from the states quo.
Restructuring will affect him as an ex president.
We are talking of opinion Of majority of Yoruba Christians, not Obasanjo who's just one person.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s] yeroba Muslims everywhere

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by baby124: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

every contrary opinion was paid!
but you too were own interest paid sponsored!
The governors of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo want restructuring. They represent their constituents and are even APC governors. So tell me who these imbeciles and unknown group are to speak for anyone. I am a Yoruba youth and I stand with the Ibadan declaration. If you ask these so called youth to come out and show their face now. They will all run 4/40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Morenikeji090(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
mikejj:
grin dearest dearie must u insult me.i wil tel my father for you.
you have no right use our food has a subject. Grow up
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by JerryDM1: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
They are seriously joking...
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
these are the misguided, afonja youths.......not yoriba youths

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
1 gunshot and the Yoruba "agitation" will fizzle out. These ones get liver for Operation Crocodile Twerk?

Cowards.

They waited for flat skulls to take the lead before cautiously comin' out to breathe.

They'll scurry back to their hidey holes - no be sarrki & omenkalives dem?
shut up b4 I called python to dance on ur flat head. We all know the coward's tribe in nigeria, type cowards to google Ojukwu and kanu would appear.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by bfmconcepts: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
They do not represent the interest of the Yoruba Youth.
Nigeria needs restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by fk001(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s] yeroba Muslims everywhere
I am not surprise.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Smooyis(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is not a Yoruba youth or group. It's a sponsored group. Or a fictitious group. shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
1 gunshot and the Yoruba "agitation" will fizzle out. These ones get liver for Operation Crocodile Twerk?

Cowards.

They waited for flat skulls to take the lead before cautiously comin' out to breathe.

They'll scurry back to their hidey holes - no be sarrki & omenkalives dem?
where is Kanu,, he has ran away like ur former Hero..Ojukwu. They always run after they av wasted lifes.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is good news to ipob
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cyynthia:

Because he's benefiting from the states quo.
Restructuring will affect him as an ex president.
We are talking of opinion Of majority of Yoruba Christians, not Obasanjo who's just one person.
where is the evidence that majority of Christians want restructuring?

where is the evidence that majority of yoruba muslim against it?

if you can't provide the above answers then you are a fvcking igbo ill-bent on dividing yorubas along religious line. don't forget Gowon who declared war on Biafra
Christians was a Christian and Awolowo who
introduced starvation policy was a Christian. And
obasanjo who led some Nigerian troops was a
Christian! And azikwe who opposed insertion of
secession clause into the constitution was a Christian.

I'm a yoruba muslim myself and I support restructuring!
And put an end to your religious bigotry.no true yoruba son will divide yorubas!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by mikejj(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you have no right use our food has a subject. Grow up
good one your informafion has been passed.of course i will grow up.thank you dearest dearie.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop insulting any yoruba on the basis of their religion, please.

Nigeria/the World is in God's hand. If Nigeria is destined to be islamised, it would be. No amount of write ups or online insult can change that. It is better we face our lives and succeed at it. Joooorr, mo n be ee ni. No more insults like Yoruba muslims etc....
Kilowa insultive in what I wrote?
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s] Shatap they're all yeroba Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by AfonjaConehead: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls someone shud give me a gud reason why heavy thunda will not faya all coneheads? angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by quickly: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Everybody is now a youth, you will see 70 yr old man claiming youth.

Afenifere is in support of restructuring as well

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cyynthia:

Ok. I have heard.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by AfonjaConehead: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Bobnotrouble: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://thenationonlineng.net/youths-kick-restructuring/

Indeed! Wisdom is a virtue.
This is even from the youth!
Verily, Nigeria shall be greater irrespective of the whims and caprices of the enemies within and without.
GOD bless the wise youth
GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Kilowa insultive in what I wrote?

Sha fiwonle. What will be will be. If the insults continue, they may grow defensive and unyielding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home / Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.