Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (18785 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm not surprise ,The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by orisa37: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=ShyCypher post=60644365]1 gunshot and the Yoruba "agitation" will fizzle out. These ones get liver for Operation Crocodile Twerk?

Cowards.

They waited for flat skulls to take the lead before cautiously comin' out to breathe.

They'll scurry back to their hidey holes - no be sarrki & omenkalives dem?

Afonja great grand children.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Daplux4: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yoruba Youths are like a son who is more wise than his Father.
there is this adage that says`` my son what u seek climbing on the tree to see, I saw it when sitting down``
National Assembly can not give us the required Restructuring that can end marginalization.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:
This is your vice president saying no to restructuring.
http://punchng.com/osinbajo-faults-calls-nigerias-restructuring-2/
na today we know Yoruba people? grin All mouth and no substance. Backstabbers and traitors.
Igbo people mouth worsegrin

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by eodiac(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Unik3030:
anytime I c an igbo man use the word coward to describe Yoruba's, I just laugh n remember 2 people. ojukwu n our recent 5000 metre senior man(nk) the real cowards
I don't know u will say the same
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

What has two Igbo indviduals who made decisions based on the political realities of their day got to do with this?
Atleast they made things happen. They took the bulls by the horn and caused a change.
Awolowo was there and couldn't do shitt for restructuring even when he was in the corridors of federal power.
If you think yorubas can lead the cause for restructuring, you are deluded.
Anyway. Goodluck. But don't count on a joint political action with the South-east. Once beaten , twice shy. If the north offers the Igbo nation something better than restructuring, we will take it.

who request for political joint action with nnamdi kanu slavesgrin

igbo people shagrin

the other time you opened a thread what does yoruba want?grin

They answered with ibadan declarationgrin

now it is they cant lead the cause for restructuringgrin

you better leave yoruba alone and go look for your dilector at umahiagrin
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by IJOBA2: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

where is the evidence that majority of Christians want restructuring?

where is the evidence that majority of yoruba muslim against it?

if you can't provide the above answers then you are a fvcking igbo ill-bent on dividing yorubas along religious line. don't forget Gowon who declared war on Biafra
Christians was a Christian and Awolowo who
introduced starvation policy was a Christian. And
obasanjo who led some Nigerian troops was a
Christian! And azikwe who opposed insertion of
secession clause into the constitution was a Christian.

I'm a yoruba muslim myself and I support restructuring!
And put an end to your religious bigotry.no true yoruba son will divide yorubas!
YOU EVEN CHANGED YOUR NAME TO DANLADI JUST TO PLEASE YOUR FULANI MASTERSgrin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Truthisit: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
You do not know anything about Yorubas. Was Awolowo, Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Darocha Muslims? Is Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Falaie, Shonekan Muslims? But are you aware Tinubu ,a Muslim recommended Osinbajo, a Christian? Check Yoruba very well before making babyish comments.
limeta:
Unity in yoruba is because their muslim ve the upper hand

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU EVEN CHANGED YOUR NAME TO DANLADI JUST TO PLEASE YOUR FULANI MASTERSgrin

No wonder your comments on nairaland are so unintelligentgrin
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Dare2Try(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
It a pity that most people here are short sighted, look very u will see that the lunatic behind this post are political jobber and funny part is that they are 65&above parading themselves as youth, ndi ara, mono alusi
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by successincentiv(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
What do they really want
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by iamdapsyj(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
your caption should have been "some Yoruba youth ".
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
JaffyJoe:
YYC? A bunch of nobodys. We knoweth them not.The two most revered entity in Yorubaland (Ooni of Ife &.Alaafin of Oyo) have voiced their support for restructuring. Any other person saying otherwise is inconsequential.

They are Yorubas nonetheless.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Desyner:
These are hungry political jobbers whose role include fronting for themselves as Yoruba representatives in order to get favour from politicians who use them.

They are still yorubas nonetheless.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by joshingjosh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by cstr1000: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

who request for political joint action with nnamdi kanu slavesgrin

igbo people shagrin

the other time you opened a thread what does yoruba want?grin

They answered with ibadan declarationgrin

now it is they cant lead the cause for restructuringgrin

you better leave yoruba alone and go look for your dilector at umahiagrin
Abeg carry your mouth dey go. Ibadan declaration ko, ogbomoso outcry ni.
Why una no do una declaration before kanu start agitation? Even now that kanu has gone, restructuring has gone with him.
Nobody has time for it again. If you think I am lying, wait and see if everything will not revert back to the usual status quo.
I am done with this back and forth with you. You know the truth, I know the truth, and everybody knows the truth.
I don't have the time or the patience to engage a loquacious Yoruba man in a game of empty bragging. Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by AfonjaConehead: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
sicobamty2:
was that the best u can do? Where is ur Father, Kanu?

hes busy screwing one hoe....uno na..your m........ grin grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

even you were confused than all of them.
the text is calling on the Bigwigs to respect:
i. Nigeria constitution and institutions!
ii. people's mandate
ok!
Young man go back there read again and come to reply my comment. I can't argue with you cause i don't know how to tell you this is an incoherent speech with the second paragraph fighting the preceding ones. And what are u saying? I am drawing attention to their assertion of economic reforms, resource allocation and restructuring and u are ranting about the people's mandate. You are confused bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by degamemaster(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yoruba always available to be used by the caliphate in different modes and characters to achieve one thing as a simple goal, continual holding the entire country at ransom and backwards. Yoruba why always you?
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Obiwiz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
delugajackson:
We call for restructuring, they complain.

We agitate, they complain.

We call for true federalism, they wail.

What do they really want??
they want parasitism.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
When the dust of ethnic hatred and bigotry has finally settled; many would gradually come back to their senses and realise that all the instruments and processes for addressing any grievance are already in place, as enshrined in or constitution, through the National Assembly, where every part of the country is adequately represented.
No one can expect to cause constitutional changes under our democracy by working outside the system; that was Kanu's first fundamental mistake, he ignored his regional representatives and instead chose to take his case to the streets chanting senseless hatred that wouldn't take him anywhere.
It is also fundamental for all parties to agree to go by the rules and accept the final collect will of the majority.
Aggrieved parties with minority views must therefore be ready to work on their persuasive skills in order to convince the majority to accept their proposals - this is unfortunately where our brothers from the SE continue to fail i.e. its either their way or the highway.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by professorPABX: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who are these people? So anybody can just wake up & form a group? Why are the Ibos taking them serious? These are just jokers making a mockery of themselves.

The Ibadan group resolutions have being the stand of the Yorubas for decades. The Northern Elders know this. The Igbo elders know this. I think we are entering the 3rd quarter of the year, 2018 is going to be a political year instead of developmental one. This is very bad for Nigeria, using half of a tenure for politics. These boys who called themselves Yoruba Tooth Congress are just attention seeking group looking for ways to make money.

Well, I cannot blame them. Some other groups also make money under GEJ using Yoruba name.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by brojoshua: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good, and let them kick fight against corruption. Corruption is the real, primary, foundational, principal, root, main, father and the great grandfather of all other problems in Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Abeg carry your mouth dey go. Ibadan declaration ko, ogbomoso outcry ni.
Why una no do una declaration before kanu start agitation? Even now that kanu has gone, restructuring has gone with him.
Nobody has time for it again. If you think I am lying, wait and see if everything will not revert back to the usual status quo.
I am done with this back and forth with you. You know the truth, I know the truth, and everybody knows the truth.
I don't have the time or the patience to engage a loquacious Yoruba man in a game of empty bragging. Don't quote me again.
infact na nnamdi kanu organized the ibadan declaration himselfgrin

hey,empty chestbester,go and look for our dilector nnamdi kanu first we can now talkcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by cstr1000: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:
infact na nnamdi kanu organized the ibadan declaration himselfgrin

hey,empty chestbester,go and look for our dilector nnamdi kanu first we can now talkcheesy
Chest beater?lol. What is more chest-beating than claiming an empty meeting of old men with no relevance can bring restructuring?
No need for long story. We are all here.
I am waiting to see how Ibadan declaration will achieve restructuring or if it will even have any impact.
We are all here after-all. Even awolowo talked and talked and died.
The south-east will sacrifice no more. We are waiting for the SW to take us to the promised land of restructuring in the next 2 years.
Deluded folks who call their own butterfly a bird.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by professorPABX: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
When the dust of ethnic hatred and bigotry has finally settled; many would gradually come back to their senses and realise that all the instruments and processes for addressing any grievance are already in place, as enshrined in or constitution, through the National Assembly, where every part of the country is adequately represented.
No one can expect to cause constitutional changes under our democracy by working outside the system; that was Kanu's first fundamental mistake, he ignored his regional representatives and instead chose to take his case to the streets chanting senseless hatred that wouldn't take him anywhere.
It is also fundamental for all parties to agree to go by the rules and accept the final collect will of the majority.
Aggrieved parties with minority views must therefore be ready to work on their persuasive skills in order to convince the majority to accept their proposals - this is unfortunately where our brothers from the SE continue to fail i.e. its either their way or the highway.

You are very wrong, extremely wrong. The inability of the South to have a common stand caused by the Igbos is the major problem.

The National Assembly cannot address the marginalization & exploitation of the South. The National Assembly is a parliament established by an ordinance of democracy. In late 1998, a member of one of the power mafia groups in the north was discussing the issue of power shift to the South with his friend, the friend was not comfortable, he quickly reminded him that ' Democracy is a game of population'. That made the friend to relax. There was a problem structurally with Nigeria. The North works as a body at the National Assembly when it comes to the issue of exploitation of the resources in the South. The North does not having anything on the table for discussion. All the conferences (OBJ & GEJ), they (north) went there to fight & defend their survival on the resources of the south using their population as a tool.

The composition of National Assembly based on democracy theorem of Population already placed North on edge. The National Assembly is not balanced. The combined unity & single stand of the south is what can free the South. If the South is united, in 2015, those bogus votings in Kaduna, Kano & Jigawa would have been rejected by the South, it can create problem, by now, we would have gone our separate ways.

The ibo elders did not help matters. The information & propaganda passed to the youth have aggravated the situation. It was only Ojukwu & later GEJ (for GEJ it was very late) that realised that they need the Yorubas more than it appears, the National Assembly is a wastage of time. The foundation of Nigeria as a structure is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by cstr1000: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
professorPABX:

You are very wrong, extremely wrong. The inability of the South to have a common stand caused by the Igbos is the major problem.

The National Assembly cannot address the marginalization & exploitation of the South. The National Assembly is a parliament established by an ordinance of democracy. In late 1998, a member of one of the power mafia groups in the north was discussing the issue of power shift to the South with his friend, the friend was not comfortable, he quickly reminded him that ' Democracy is a game of population'. That made the friend to relax. There was a problem structurally with Nigeria. The North works as a body at the National Assembly when it comes to the issue of exploitation of the resources in the South. The North does not having anything on the table for discussion. All the conferences (OBJ & GEJ), they (north) went there to fight & defend their survival on the resources of the south using their population as a tool.

The composition of National Assembly based on democracy theorem of Population already placed North on edge. The National Assembly is not balanced. The combined unity & single stand of the south is what can free the South. If the South is united, in 2015, those bogus votings in Kaduna, Kano & Jigawa would have been rejected by the South, it can create problem, by now, we would have gone our separate ways.

The ibo elders did not help matters. The information & propaganda passed to the youth have aggravated the situation. It was only Ojukwu & later GEJ (for GEJ it was very late) that realised that they need the Yorubas more than it appears, the National Assembly is a wastage of time. The foundation of Nigeria as a structure is corrupt.
Shut the fucck up, you liar.
When the rest of the south stood with Jonathan , where was the SW?
When the rest of the south stood with OBJ, where was the SW?
You want to claim southern solidarity when it suits you? You no well at all.
Go and ask your elders to tell you your real story. They obviously lied to you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dare2Try:
It a pity that most people here are short sighted, look very u will see that the lunatic behind this post are political jobber and funny part is that they are 65&above parading themselves as youth, ndi ara, mono alusi

The political parasites are not my problem. What is Yoruba Youth Congress. Who are Yoruba Youth Congress. My major problem is the Igbo youths who take everything serious & by so doing creates more enemies. They are reacting to a non serious, non recognised people. Have they forgotten that the last meeting at Ibadan, they said they are more than 100 groups. Anybody can just come up and study the situation & create group in Yoruba Land. I remember, during Abacha, my friend elder brother formed a pro Abacha yoruba group. He made his money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Chest beater?lol. What is more chest-beating than claiming an empty meeting of old men with no relevance can bring restructuring?
No need for long story. We are all here.
I am waiting to see how Ibadan declaration will achieve restructuring or if it will even have any impact.
We are all here after-all. Even awolowo talked and talked and died.
The south-east will sacrifice no more. We are waiting for the SW to take us to the promised land of restructuring in the next 2 years.
Deluded folks who call their own butterfly a bird.
Dont worry,they will come beg your lord and savior nnamdi kanu to come and give them.Are you now happy?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Outofsync(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

where is the evidence that majority of Christians want restructuring?

where is the evidence that majority of yoruba muslim against it?

if you can't provide the above answers then you are a fvcking igbo ill-bent on dividing yorubas along religious line. don't forget Gowon who declared war on Biafra
Christians was a Christian and Awolowo who
introduced starvation policy was a Christian. And
obasanjo who led some Nigerian troops was a
Christian! And azikwe who opposed insertion of
secession clause into the constitution was a Christian.

I'm a yoruba muslim myself and I support restructuring!
And put an end to your religious bigotry.no true yoruba son will divide yorubas!
Gbayi. I have no idea why these lots even think we can be divided along religious lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut the fucck up, you liar.
When the rest of the south stood with Jonathan , where was the SW?
When the rest of the south stood with OBJ, where was the SW?
You want to claim southern solidarity when it suits you? You no well at all.
Go and ask your elders to tell you your real story. They obviously lied to you.
Only igbo people believe SW didn'stand for GEJ in 2011
And only igbo people believe femi falana,yinka odumakin and wole soyinka of save Nigeria group are not from SWgrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) / Jonathan, Wike, Abaribe, Onunkwo, Yul Edochie Honoured At Magazine Launch In Awk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.