Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian (9378 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
buzzmania:
You must be living in a rat hole to even think your country comes a mile close to Ghana's outstanding performance in WASSCE. https://www.nairaland.com/3673724/ghana-tops-wassce-fifth-consecutive
Leave them. Na their way always arguing stupidly. It's outrageous to compare Ghana and Nigeria wassce results, we're far ahead. Look at some of their University graduates nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:

Haba!!! Miss becky y? Ain't you a lady omg!! Lol girls don suffer ooh
that thing is disgusting..i can't ever see my self doing such, besides what is the sweetness there
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Iwaycee(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
But then, you're generalizing yourself.

He's got a point..... Clever is far different from intelligent (think u got wot he meant by d word "clever"wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Stevengerd(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so e be now oo, last year it was 11k and now it's 15k. I'm sure next year it'll increase. Naira just wan useless by force. sad
Lol, twas 10k when i went tho! everything just dey skyrocket day by day.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Stevengerd(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
that thing is disgusting..i can't ever see my self doing such, besides what is the sweetness there
This Gal Ehn.. bt if it's joystick and puna, the sweetness is dere??
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Leave them. Na their way always arguing stupidly. It's outrageous to compare Ghana and Nigeria wassce results, we're far ahead. Look at some of their University graduates nothing to write home about.
See as you yab my country, we will not take it undecided

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
This Gal Ehn.. bt if it's joystick and puna, the sweetness is dere??
my dear what happened to your brain
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Iwaycee:

He's got a point..... Clever is far different from intelligent (think u got wot he meant by d word "clever"wink
I know he's talking about clever. And I'm saying he generalized about it. Surely, you can't say all Ghana girls are not clever forgetting you're what you attract.

Piiko:
Funny Nigerians are talking about "clever" when you guys are more gullible than my one year old nephew. Mtcheew.

Iamord come see this rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, twas 10k when i went tho! everything just dey skyrocket day by day.
In two years when you hear the price I'm sure your jaw will drop. cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Jodha:

Shut the phuck up...what do yhu know about WAEC(wassce)..

Nigerians be acing waec since day one...

Its the BITTER TRUTH my dear. Quite a number of West African countries beat Nigeria in waec. Unless this TRUTH is embrace about the system of education in Nigeria which is but a celebrated MEDIOCRITY there will be no chance of making things right. No society can ever develop in the true sense of development which aim is TRANQUILITY in our humanity if such a society has fashioned a system of teaching and learning that does nothing but conform peoples mind to STUP!DTY and IGNORANCE "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" Wolfang Gothe.

If you want to do your research as to the TRUTH about how far behind Nigeria is EDUCATIONALLY. Let me help you with a source: WEEKLY TRUST, SEPTEMBER, 10TH, 1999, P.3.

Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Nigeria were used are a case study. As far back as 1999 by this study, Nigeria has been eating SAND.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Stevengerd(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my dear what happened to your brain
Obviously u talking to ur elder broda
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Stevengerd(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
In two years when you hear the price I'm sure your jaw will drop. cheesy
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so e be now oo, last year it was 11k and now it's 15k. I'm sure next year it'll increase. Naira just wan useless by force. sad
Naira is worthless oo our money don die
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:

Naira is worthless oo our money don die
Abi nau. tongue
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Its the BITTER TRUTH my dear. Quite a number of West African countries beat Nigeria in waec. Unless this TRUTH is embrace that the system of education in Nigeria is a celebrated MEDIOCRITY their be no chance of making this right. No society can ever develop in the true sense of development which aim is TRANQUILITY in our humanity if such a society has fashioned a system of teaching and learning that does nothing but conform peoples mind to STUP!DTY and IGNORANCE "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" Wolfang Gothe
Please tell them. Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
OP, post her address or this is fake
Spotted .incase you get her address i also want to be a lesbian, we can be partners
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
Spotted .incase you get her address i also want to be a lesbian, we can be partners

grin. grin. grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
Lol but u r aGuy na
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:
Lol but u r aGuy na
No i jst want be male lesbian
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Piiko:

It is disgusting that a bloody ghanian in her teens or barely out of her teens,can put up a post on a Nigerian forum denigrating the Nigerian secondary and university systems and all you,a grown ass Nigerian man can do,is post a meme which aims to amuse her.
The terms pathetic,low-self esteemed fool can't even begin to describe you

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by ejlive: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Look at this ignorant smelly shapeless mumugerian too.
Ghanaian students and schools are always first in Wassce since it's inception.
Imagine an idiot like you tryin to compare mumugerians to the most intelligent people in Africa.

PROVE IT!
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please carry your misfortune and your anger away from my mentions
halimi26:

It is disgusting that a bloody ghanian in her teens or barely out of her teens,can put up a post on a Nigerian forum denigrating the Nigerian secondary and university systems and all you,a grown ass Nigerian man can do,is post a meme which aims to amuse her.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:

The Nigerian Naira can never be as everlastingly useless as the ghanian cedis

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Piiko:
Please carry your misfortune and your anger away from my mentions

Just like i thought.You are just another loser
Runaway with your tail inbetween your legs
Simpleton

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
No i jst want be male lesbian
Lol u Nah serious joor male lez turn to Bobby risky nau
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
halimi26:

The Nigerian Naira can never be as everlastingly useless as the ghanian cedis
It's "Ghanaian". Your naira is already dying, your waillings won't make it rise either.

halimi26:
[b]
I've corrected the first, now you should learn how to punctuate properly. You just proved me right.

That being said, you should use your main to quote me next time. Have no business with alternates, since your saggy balls can't quote me.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:

Lol u Nah serious joor male lez turn to Bobby risky nau
U neva see male lesbian. ask lesbianboy
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
halimi26:

Just like i thought.You are just another loser
Runaway with your tail inbetween your legs
Simpleton
K
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
U neva see male lesbian. ask lesbianboy
Hmmm police dey monitor this thread ooo
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:
Hmmm police dey monitor this thread ooo
police dey catch lesbians

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
police dey catch lesbians
B4 nko dey dia!!!
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:
B4 nko dey dia!!!
Na me u go de lie 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood Oath / How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.