Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian (9369 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
Na me u go de lie 4
How?
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
It's "Ghanaian". Your naira is already dying, your waillings won't make it rise either.

I've corrected the first, now you should learn how to punctuate properly. You just proved me right.

That being said, you should use your main to quote me next time. Have no business with alternates, since your saggy balls can't quote me.

It can be GAYNIAN for all i care.That only shows how inconsequential the people of that tiny piece of rock are in terms of regional and world affairs
The Nigerian Naira can never die as fast as the average gaynian citizen dies from starvation in that shi.thole you call home
As for this being an alternate,don't be deceived by the attention you receive from hor.ny teenage boys on this forum darling.You really aren't that important
Trust me

3 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydee(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
halimi26:

It can be GAYNIAN for all i care.That only shows how inconsequential the people of that tiny piece of rock are in terms of regional and world affairs
The Nigerian Naira can never die as fast as the average gaynian citizen dies from starvation in that shi.thole you call home
As for this being an alternate,don't be deceived by the attention you receive from hor.ny teenage boys on this forum darling.You really aren't that important
Trust me
Lol outburst of a frustrated fellow. tongue

You don't need to hide your stupidity and dimwittedness by saying 'gaynian'. It's quite glaring. I can't engage you in this kind of thing I'm sorry, but you're not intellectually fit to converse with me. wink

That shit.hole is where Nigerians are now, constituting nuisance and most of your folks send their kids to learn there. You know why? Nvm, I'm not about to advice someone whose brain is filled with dead cells. Among nl finest idiots, you stand tall. grin

Yea, I know why you're bothered about those "hor.ny boys", with a face and brain like yours, even monkeys will feel ashamed to give you attention. Like I said, you're very dull, pls do this world a favor not to reproduce, we can't handle more dullards of your kind. Even your country won't appreciate it. Now go meet your likes, I've zero tolerance for dumb folks. And don't bother quoting me back I won't grace your stupidity with a reply.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Leave them. Na their way always arguing stupidly. It's outrageous to compare Ghana and Nigeria wassce results, we're far ahead. Look at some of their University graduates nothing to write home about.
I've noticed they like arguing blindly without facts, especially where Ghana is concerned.It's funny though grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydee:

You don't need to hide your stupidity and dimwittedness by saying 'gaynian'. It's quite glaring. I can't engage you in this kind of thing I'm sorry, but you're not intellectually fit to converse with me. wink

That shit.hole is where Nigerians are now, constituting nuisance and most of your folks send their kids to learn there. You know why? Nvm, I'm not about to advice someone whose brain is filled with dead cells. Among nl finest idiots, you stand tall. grin

Yea, I know why you're bothered about those "hor.ny boys", with a face and brain like yours, even monkeys will feel ashamed to give you attention. Like I said, you're very dull, pls do this world a favor not to reproduce, we can't handle more dullards of your kind. Even your country won't appreciate it. Now go meet your likes, I've zero tolerance for dumb folks. And don't bother quoting me back I won't grace your stupidity with a reply.

I am intrigued by the fact you referred to me as dumb on many occasions in your poorly written response to me.When it is crystal clear you are the dumb one on this thread instead of tackling my post you resorted for the easy way out...insults.I am not surprised though because your intellectual inferiortiy always oozes from your posts.
By the way,not that i really care but i'll put it out there still,how many people have visited this thread for a single post of yours to receive 4likes and 2shares in 30minutes??
No wonder you accused me of having multiple monickers.A clear case of projection right there.
Makydebbie...makydebbie...i always knew gaynians were backstabbers,sneaky,dishonest and cowardly but this takes the cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
buzzmania:
I've noticed they like arguing blindly without facts, especially where Ghana is concerned.It's funny though grin grin
Carrying their ignorance like a medal. grin
It's well with their souls. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Iwaycee:

He's got a point..... Clever is far different from intelligent (think u got wot he meant by d word "clever"wink
Still doesn't make the statement any less derogatory.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by jakandeola(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Leave them. Na their way always arguing stupidly. It's outrageous to compare Ghana and Nigeria wassce results, we're far ahead. Look at some of their University graduates nothing to write home about.
jacksparrow127 biafrabushboy sekxy sinz tosyne2much amarabae oyindidi refiner optional1 see wetin isi ewu write about naija a Hippocrate dat act as friend in rums but is a serpent

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
halimi26:

I am intrigued by the fact you referred to me as dumb on many occasions in your poorly written response to me.When it is crystal clear you are the dumb one on this thread instead of tackling my post you resorted for the easy way out...insults.I am not surprised though because your intellectual inferiortiy always oozes from your posts.
By the way,not that i really care but i'll put it out there still,how many people have visited this thread for a single post of yours to receive 4likes and 2shares in 30minutes??
No wonder you accused me of having multiple monickers.A clear case of projection right there.
Makydebbie...makydebbie...i always knew gaynians were backstabbers,sneaky,dishonest and cowardly but this takes the cake
Your post was filled with insults too or you can't read what you type? undecided

Of course you care. grin
I've over 250 followers and they sure can read my posts on their following feeds. But who cares about your baseless opinions? I've food come and eat before they say I'm wicked. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydee:

OMG! You're too cold hearted.This is murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Your post was filled with insults too or you can't read what you type? undecided

Of course you care. grin
I've over 250 followers and they sure can read my posts on their following feeds. But who cares about your baseless opinions? I've food come and eat before they say I'm wicked. grin
Let me get this straight...you expect me to believe out of your 250 followers with 99% being Nigerians tthey all liked your posts where you referred to Nigeria as a poohole and Nigerians as stu.pid?Makkkkydebbie try harder

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
buzzmania:
OMG! You're too cold hearted.This is murder
She thinks she can bully everyone to force her baseless opinions down our throats when it's a fact that she's wrong.

5 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
halimi26:
Let me get this straight...you expect me to believe out of your 250 followers with 99% being Nigerians tthey all liked your posts where you referred to Nigeria as a poohole and Nigerians as stu.pid?Makkkkydebbie try harder
You like my name don't you? I love it too. Guys keep the likes coming someone won't sleep well this night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ebukax:
Ghanian girl by name Aria Ariel says she wants to be a lesbian, she sounded depressed and frustrated who knows maybe she has gone through so many failed relationships with the opposite sex
What is your take on this matter, is that enough reason for someone to be a lesbian?

http://katrinahblog..com/2017/09/ghanian-girl-says-she-wants-to-be.html?m=1
so we should fry egg abi
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
She thinks she can bully everyone to force her baseless opinions down our throats when it's a fact that's she's wrong.
It seems her battery has run down due to no electricity. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
sad angry angry angry
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
sad angry angry angry
It's 100% true. You guys should stop massaging your ego using Ghana. How can someone compare Ghana wassce to Nigeria's own? Outrageous!
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2017
buzzmania:
It seems her battery has run down due to no electricity. grin
You're cold hearted too bro. You just killed someone. grin grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
It's 100% true. You guys should stop massaging your ego using Ghana. How can someone compare Ghana wassce to Nigeria's own? Outrageous!
sad angry
That is an issue that is subject to debate, but you know our first class univerties are ranked above most ghanian universities right?

The fact that people send their children to ghanian universities shouldn't take anything away from Nigeria universities

Regardless of that, what you doing here is against the principles of kwame nkruma of one Africa grin grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
sad angry
That is a issue that is subject to debate, but you know our first class univerties are ranked above most ghanian universities right?

The fact that people send their children to ghanian universities shouldn't take anything away from Nigeria universities

Regardless of that, what you doing here is against the principles of kwame nkruma of one Africa grin grin
Oh please! grin With your aggregate of 56 or what? grin

It should take for your second paragraph, some if not most are nothing to write home about with the endless strike and all. Don't be biased, why do you think they'll send their children to another man's land to study when their land is 'blessed' with universities? angry
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Ghanians sef grin

Apart from the big yansh I don't think the ladies are too clever. No offense

If people think with their asses, ghana girls will br the smartest. But unfortunately humand don't. Ghana girls are pretty dumb. Just ass and ass.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:

It should take for your second paragraph, some if not most are nothing to write home about with the endless strike and all. Don't be biased, why do you think they'll send their children to another man's land to study when their land is 'blessed' with universities? angry
you are right about the strikes but government universities around the world strike from time to time
It is not entirely peculiar to Nigerian universities

About your assertion on why Nigerians send their children to ghana
Well a lot of Indians go abroad to study in different countries too

The key thing here is demand vs supply
I think the chances might be difficult to find in Nigerian premium university, as competition is much because of the Nigerian population
Thus, many parents send their children to countries like Ghana, instead of sending their children to a second class university in Nigeria
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by tosyne2much(m): 3:22am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Yeeepaaa! See as you finish dem Nigerian graduates cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:

we have a large population, ever year over half a million prospective students are unable to get admitted into our public schools that's why there seek admission in your country, your universities run a cash and carry admission policy

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by qhutetomsel(f): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:

lol! Sending kids to study in your country doesn't make it any better tho. Half of those Nigerians that even school there attends private universities. Leaving biases and all that and asides from the strikes and all, the standard of education in Ghana isn't up to Nigeria's. Talking about content wise, depth, knowledge, expertise etc and not facilities.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by manuelzz(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Look at this ignorant smelly shapeless mumugerian too.
Ghanaian students and schools are always first in Wassce since it's inception.
Imagine an idiot like you tryin to compare mumugerians to the most intelligent people in Africa.

And you are telling us all these on a Nigerian owned forum? This people no dey ever learn. Smh

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Neimar: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
She thinks she can bully everyone to force her baseless opinions down our throats when it's a fact that she's wrong.

wat hav u guys achieved wit ya brains?

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by iamord(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I know he's talking about clever. And I'm saying he generalized about it. Surely, you can't say all Ghana girls are not clever forgetting you're what you attract.

Funny Nigerians are talking about "clever" when you guys are more gullible than my one year old nephew. Mtcheew.

Iamord come see this rubbish here.
. Lool my dear no mind all this jobless attention seekers. Should this even be a topic of discussion ??
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2017
qhutetomsel:
lol! Sending kids to study in your country doesn't make it any better tho. Half of those Nigerians that even school there attends private universities. Leaving biases and all that and asides from the strikes and all, the standard of education in Ghana isn't up to Nigeria's. Talking about content wise, depth, knowledge, expertise etc and not facilities.
Tommie, do you know why they attend private universities? It's because their aggregate is not good enough for a federal university. So don't for one day think because they attend private, they're good, no. Private accepts mediocre and federal, the best.
At bold, lies from the pit of hell. I've schooled in both Ghana and Nigeria, it's incomparable. Where Ghana dey, naija no even smell. tongue

Piiko:
we have a large population, ever year over half a million prospective students are unable to get admitted into our public schools that's why there seek admission in your country, your universities run a cash and carry admission policy

So you mean Nigerians pump dollars into our education system because of the hustle and bustle you guys go through to enter a university? Wow! Tell me more. Do you know how much you guys pay? Do you know you pay in dollars to enter a Ghana university? Surely most parents won't pay that much for a mediocre school.

I'm done with this topic don't bother mentioning me, I've a busy day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2017
iamord:
. Lool my dear no mind all this jobless attention seekers. Should this even be a topic of discussion ??
Lol trying to hide the shame I guess. grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yeeepaaa! See as you finish dem Nigerian graduates cheesy
I said some and I was being lenient. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.