Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (57045 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by rosalieene(f): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Op immee please ignore this comment I quoted and the poster who made it, someone who had read the topic wouldn't had made such a contribution.

Please ignore, even if you want to take anyone's advice, Don't even take this one into consideration, ignore, it's part of what happens when you bring your issues online, pretend you didn't see it, it's not worth your time at all

You know nairaland is full of misogynistic men who are forever against women in issues concerning a man and a woman, this is clearly one of them.

Just ignore

exactly my sister.

nothing a LAdy does is good in the eyes of this guys.

Everything a guy does, good or bad is always good.

most of them, it reflects in their character offline.
they don't waste time to criticize a LAdy

this are the kind of guys every lady should flee from.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If your gf tells you she's going to visit a friend, and will be back 4pm but 6pm she's not back, 7pm she's not back, 9pm she's not back, by 10pm won't you imagine thoughts?

Bros, put yourself in her shoes please before you pull off an Ahitophel on her...

And when she is back and I accuse her of promiscuity when I know anything might be the cause.. Will you support me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by eejo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
You said he is your fiance and you guys are planning for marriage
you borrowed him some money to help in revitalising his company.
Now the question is have you asked him how business is moving? he maybe having some problems...
You are all after ur money not knowing that after ur marriage with him the company is also urs
Now see what you are going to do...
Stop talking about ur money for now and try to know how the business is going.
Build the love again
Focus on your marriage
After marriage then you can skin him alive if you want.
please only spend on marriage product that is kids many of my friends are crying today after spending millions on men the result was divorce so be wise
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

That guy is just a useless sadist. The fact is, I really don't understand why we Nigerians exhibit this demonic attitude. You see people who need financial assistance running to others and almost kissing their feet just to borrow money. Once the money enters the person's hands, s/he will immediately change attitude towards the person that rendered them help in the first place.

I have this very close friend of mine who borrowed money from me in order to meet an urgent need. He paid back half of it and that was it. He never talked about that money again. As if it was my duty to borrow and forget. It's quite annoying. When I owe someone, I make sure that the first money that gets into my hand is used to repay my debt. Then I don't know why others will be different.

When they have pressing needs, that's how they act to get out of the tight corner, borrow them the money story go enter, ask for money, they say you are evil. Never borrow friends money, if you do, don't collect a small part, ask for single full payment, once they pay a part, they won't balance up..you end up with a bad tag and spoiled names....Nigerians and money Chai

6 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Chukazu: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
sometimes the way some women act regarding money can be very shameful.

you probably have been bombarding him with calls.
recently promised a girl money by month end and she has literarily been harassing me with calls even when month has not ended.

call less and seek for an avenue to connect with his emotions; I mean he has to be alive to pay you back. so find out if every thing is alright with him
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee. This is foolishness of monumental proportions. You want to end the relationship? undecided have you even asked him about it? What if he has some issues that you don't know of and doesn't want to let you know. Humans are something else. If your only reason for this horrible judgement is calls then you'll be making a horrible mistake. Simply ask him about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by YelloweWest: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You are a callous and wicked person.

You aren't even sure if he's broken even, you're not trying to be supportive, you're not even giving him a few weeks to stabilize after some production problems. All you're after is your miserly 500k that you lent to him.

You don't ever deserve to be married cos your type will turn to Jezebel if your hubby ever has financial issues.

If he wanted to scam you, will it be 500K, don't you know he'll be looking for a way to get more?

I pray for that guy that he doesn't marry you cos you will make his life miserable if he ever has financial problems.

Funny thing is that most of y'all women are like this, always quick to collect everything possible but when it comes to giving it's a problem.

I hope you fall into wrong hands that will teach you a lesson of your life since you can't be supportive of your to be husband.

All the harshness was duly intended and I exercised restraint not to call you names.

Have u given 500k to ur gf before??
Why the hash comments

6 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
[[s]quote author=supersystemsnig post=60697940]

You are a big fool. 500k is your god, that's why the first thing you're doing is overreacting like a failed nuclear reactor. I won't waste words on you, low life...I won't bring my family here, i know just like NNPC declared over 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable, i know your mind is stuck in mediocrity,you lowlife...

I''m sure your life is in shambles, nothing in the right order, it's because of this same mindset. Go have your mind reset...You've got a terrible mindset...Ote.[/s]..[/quote]

Le kwa nu Nkita nsi!
Mpama, It doesn't matter if its 1kobo.You wretched piece of scum!You quoted me first, remember?!

Employable? hahahaha.You dey find work?I don't even know where my CV is.I don't need it!

Now listen you non entity! There are many institution that gives out loans. At best he should have gone for such loans, but na!Why should he,when there's a desperate woman he can swindle off her cash.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

And when she is back and I accuse her of promiscuity when I know anything might be the cause.. Will you support me

So you're capable of such thoughtfulness and you're spewing thrash earlier... Bros leave my matter abeg, i'm looking for Nnamdi Kanu right now biko

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=supersystemsnig post=60697940]

You are a big fool. 500k is your god, that's why the first thing you're doing is overreacting like a failed nuclear reactor. I won't waste words on you, low life...I won't bring my family here, i know just like NNPC declared over 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable, i know your mind is stuck in mediocrity,you lowlife...

I''m sure your life is in shambles, nothing in the right order, it's because of this same mindset. Go have your mind reset...You've got a terrible mindset...Ote.[/s]..

Le kwa nu Nkita nsi!
Mpama, It doesn't matter if its 1kobo.You wretched piece of scum!You quoted me first, remember?!

Employable? hahahaha.You dey find work?I don't even know where my CV is.I don't need it!

Now listen you non entity! There are many institution that gives out loans. At best he should have gone for such loans, but na!Why should he,when there's a desperate woman he can swindle off her cash.

Ease off, i'm also a C.E.O. take ya pride off my face....

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Sanchez01: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee, you clearly don't live him as professed since you have confessed that you wouldn't mind if the relationship comes to an end all because of money.

Just so you know, people who borrow react in certain ways which are quite funny but understandable. For starters, they would avoid the person who lent them the money. Others would see you and tell you that they remember they owe you and would work towards paying off the moment they get the chance. Another set would shut you out simply because they don't care. The guy in question falls into the first category and all indication points to annoying reminders which is largely responsible for avoiding you. Perhaps you have killed the spark by bringing up the money issue during discourses and as such, doesn't get interested in your conversations like it used to be, or perhaps, his pride is constantly reminding him that he has borrowed from you. We can be that proud.

That said, I think you should get your money and walk away. You clearly wouldn't sacrifice money for your relationship because it has not reached the point of selfless giving. Going ahead with marriage plans next year would only come back to hurt.

Your relationship is strained already and even if he manages to pay back, he wouldn't erase the pressure anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

So you're capable of such thoughtfulness and you're spewing thrash earlier... Bros leave my matter abeg, i'm looking for Nnamdi Kanu right now biko
From far I know girls that has security issues... And the said op is one.. They can nag for Africa
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
1. Did you say your introduction has been fixed for November?

How's introduction done in your family? Whoever is doing an intro in mine is as good as married! Why should there be so much distrust in a guy you already sworn to marry in November fa! November is just a month away?!

Even if he eventually pays back, I would advise you end that marriage plan cos it won't work!!

2. I think the money issue is God's way of saying end the relationship because you barely know each other.

3. Lastly, I think it is better to end the relationship on the ground of trust issues. Saying you're ready to lose your marriage because of N500,000 loan is a bit too OFF. Sounds like you adore money too much. It is true he has stopped answering his calls, bla bla, but why are you so scared?

Please don't tell me you haven't built a relationship with his family already!

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.
My sister, demand to have a meeting with him! His fada!

500k is too much for you to give up like that. Ask to have a sitdown with him and demand to know why his whole attitude has changed. Maybe he has met someone else, who knows? After than collect your money anyhow any how.

Shine your eyes. No padi for jungle

8 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even if him neva get d 500k, Him no fit make phone calls again?

Abi him no fit pick calls again??..........Why him com dey lock up for d Lady
Na all dis dey make d aunty loose her Cool so!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by golddeejay(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
First, how long have guys been dating? If it is been long and you are sure he is not a con man. Then you are evil, for you to be catching fire like this for N500k. Then it is clear you don't love him. I am trying not to be one sided, when did this change of attitude start? Is it after you started putting pressure on him? You are going into marriage for reason you didn't state (how old are you?). We don't know the full story...you said his business is doing well. I assume he must have run into some hard times. But you are not ready to understand and bear with a man you claimed you want to spend the rest of your life with. What if it is the other way round, then it will be a normal. Marriage is looking more like a set up.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by NowisGod109(f): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
missyadorable:

Even many marriages these days are organised scam!
The lady is foolish! because of "I love you,i will marry you,and some sweet jargons that the man tells her which are all lies,she threw away 500K...

I am married but I can never give my husband 5K loan or dash,he will use my sweat to flex with other ladies outside.

I made my own money before I got married and still make my own money.

Everybody hold your pocket,abeg!

Pleasure and business don't mix!

Haa !
You just spoke my mind and Jah bless u
Why will I even tell my husband I have up to 500k in my bank account not to talk of my fiance...chai

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by YelloweWest: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
olaremint:
If your story is true then i can only say the truth. You are obsessed with money. The dude is testing u and u have started to fail woefully. I just hope u have not done final damage as u don't deserve the guy. Money monger.
Women don't like being tested. Just like men.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

From far I know girls that has security issues... And the said op is one.. They can nag for Africa

The obvious problems you didn't see, why is it the girl's issues you see... May anyone you're doing business with do the same with you....I will wait to read your thread...then, i know you have personal experience worth hearing. Stop being biased, you're gender biased, if any guy did this to your sister, by now you would have hired cultists for war.....

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by idiagbo86(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
A good relationship dear is better than alot of funds. I think u should first of all find out what's wrong with him. He may look loaded but yet be facing a more problem than this since u said it's the first time his company is going through such a period. U might not know if he has other accumulated debts and feels easy with upsetting ur own coz of how close u are to him. However, ur suspicions, wrong words or probably pressure might be the cause of his ignoring ur calls. Zero ur find my dear and try to build up the shakes first, I still believe ur money is intact coz if u we're both truly planning to get married, 500k won't make him loss the love of his life. It might just be his little way of testing ur patience. Cheers dear.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
NowisGod109:

Haa !
You just spoke my mind and Jah bless u
Why will I even tell my husband I have up to 500k in my bank account not to talk of my fiance...chai

If i'm your husband, i'll know. I'll checkup your text messages from time to time
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by SycophanticGoat: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Seems your generation is cursed.

Next time just make your shitty opinion without quoting anyone, especially with an opening line of insult.

Everyone just talks anyhow online

angry

Stop being a hypocritical fellow. Everything you're rebuking the lady for, you did even worse to the OP. Why is it that Nigerians just love to hypocritically support evil just when it suits them?

You my friend, are a perfect definition of double standards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Ogbehadanyel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
Now the question is have you asked him how business is moving? he maybe having some problems...
You are all after ur money not knowing that after ur marriage with him the company is also urs
Build the love again
Focus on your marriage
BRO, U R ON POINT, ALL I WIL ADVICE U Z DAT; U STOP ASKING HIM OF D CASH 4 NOW AND START THINKING OF HW D BUSINES WIL GROW. I HAD D SAME EXPERIENCE WIT MY GIRL, I AM A STRUGGLING GUY, SO I NEED 20K TO PAY MY RENT SO I ASKED MY GIRL TO BOROW ME OF WICH SHE DID, BUT I WAS PLANING OF GIVING HA D MONEY WEN TINS GET BETA 4 ME BUT MY GIRL KEPT ASKING OF D020K , NOT MINDING HOW AM COUPING. DAT GOT ME PIECED UP. I LETA HAD T6
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by VICINHO: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
kindly message me by mail to talk better..........bellovictor165@gmail.com
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Op immee please ignore this comment I quoted and the poster who made it, someone who had read the topic wouldn't had made such a contribution.

Please ignore, even if you want to take anyone's advice, Don't even take this one into consideration, ignore, it's part of what happens when you bring your issues online, pretend you didn't see it, it's not worth your time at all

You know nairaland is full of misogynistic men who are forever against women in issues concerning a man and a woman, this is clearly one of them.

Just ignore

Are you OK? So what are you saying that she is right to consider ending her relationship? She hasn't even asked him about the issues yet or known the real reasons. So because he is not picking her calls means he has duped Her. Immee please listen to me a lot of relationships Are ruined because of lack of communication OR wrong facts. You can't use just "he's not picking my calls" as a yardstick to measure trust. Ask him about it and get to know the issue. There are a bunch of reasons outside duping that can result. This is a professional advice. Take heed
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ease off, i'm also a C.E.O. take ya pride off my face....

A roadside meat seller is also his own CEO. There's no pride here.Don't get it twisted. Everyone is still a hustler.

The lady messed up big time,my opinion at least. As a man,I don't ask women for money,those are my rules.If I want to take loans,I do it corporately or I ask other acquaintance.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

bro.. Jez leave this supersystemng alone ooo, the way he took this thing on himself ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by oyakhilomeh(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
Build the love again
Focus on your marriage
Smart one bro. You get sense
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Bj5all(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Truthfully, after reading comments, i know most ladies are naturally selfish.

Back to the question, personally i don't think you have been duped, not for one single reason, if the guy was responsible enough to set up a company and run it, i also believe he is responsible enough not to dupe the only woman in his life, for what gain?

What people don't understand is this, the money you lend to your fiance is one of the most difficult money to recover, i have given money to my babe when she has issues in her business and today it's voicemail and she has also given me money that i don't even bother myself to think of paying back.

For a guy that has planned marriage with you, he sees you as his own and your money is an investment to the family business which your children will definitely enjoy including you the intended wife, so why should i over bother myself thinking of paying back.

Though it was borrowed on the premise of paying back but babe chill, this is your guy here, if God willing your husband, don't be too conscious about paying you back, don't make him feel you are too selfish and money conscious(which you are anyway) is this how you will handle financial issues when you become a wife? Going public for your guy?

There is how you will push him, he will give you back your money and end the money conscious relationship that you are building with him. When you want to be a wife, act like a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Godchild2015:
As a Lady like you I will be honest with you.
The very day you accepted to give him half of the money with interest , sister that very day was when the true picture of who really you are got to him. Don't get me wrong, there is no crime in borrowing him such amount, but you should have not had requested for interest in return. Let assume the table was turn, how will you feel if he ask you to pay interest for every cash he borrow you? This is someone you plan spending the rest of your life with oh, not just any body that approach you to borrow them some amount.

I also think you should be patient with him. Everything is not by gra gra. Cold down and make finding on what is affecting him which he kept alway from you.
. Excellent post.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by taylor88(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.

And where hv i being all these while

Give me ur address i need 50k from that money

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

A roadside meat seller is also his own CEO. There's no pride here.Don't get it twisted. Everyone is still a hustler.

The lady messed up big time,my opinion at least. As a man,I don't ask women for money,those are my rules.If I want to take loans,I do it corporately or I ask other acquaintance.

From the quality of texts, it's easy to know whom the road side seller is. If you're hustling no problem, my father owns the whole creation. I'm never in crisis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.