Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video (7899 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by annnikky(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

Lol, if you think so, Pls why has kanu gone into hiding grin grin grin grin
Kanu is not the only one clamoring for Biafra, if he's not around at the moment others are there so dnt think that without Kanu others like him can't protest undecided tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by FTrebirth(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
"ipob terrorists"...says a bastard without a future.

how many time have you seen boko haram members marching the streets and protesting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by freshest4live: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:
una go kill us tire!

buhari has committed the worst blunders that has fueled the agitation - we that hates kanu has automatically take over the agitation.

you cant silence us by intimidating and killing us!

this time its no longer kanu thing!

its a now a call for the entire igbo race to rise up and say no to oppression!

FROM NEXT WEEK THERE WILL MASSIVE AND UNSTOPPABLE PROTEST IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH EASTERN STATES!

LETS SEE HOW MANY OF US THEY CAN KILL!
And the question remains.. What oppression are you talking about?
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Paulosky1900: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
TimFisher:
grin
this is ideology that laid deep roots in the mind of Igbo's....even if u kill Nnamdi Kanu,or tag us terrorist... it won't deter us from championing our cause!...infact it will even make our dreams to come true.

Remember am still a terrorist if u don't know and that's what i will tell my children that we are terrorists

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

JUST PRAY TO STAY ALIVE FIRST, COS THE BIAFRA ISN'T WHAT U THINK IT IS, OJUKWU FOUGHT, RUN AND SURRENDER U AIN'T NO BETTER THAN HIM, HE KNOWS WHAT HE SAW BEFORE SURRENDERING AND LATER JOINED ONE NIGERIA THROUGHOUT THE REST OF HIS LIFE BEFORE HE DIED. BE WARNED DON'T ENTER A WAR THAT U WILL LOSE.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eastfield1:
[s] A million python can never Dance away Biafra [/s]
trash trash trash go and face the Nigerian Army and spew this rubbish nonsense. Just take away this Biafra nonsense out of my Abia state.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by es144000: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
government should give them their biafra which will include the the 5 igbo states

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by laribari(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:
..there's a reason he is called "OHAMADIKE..Igbo's don't take up titles just for the fun of it. He is playing the HARP and the clueless FedGvt is dancing to the tune.python dance is not a set back to ipob as most think but rather it is a strategic victory for the people of Biafra..Nigeria is in deep shit.
calling ipob a terrorist group as an excuse to WIPE them out ain't a child's play..NIGERIA BY HER STATEMENT HAVE INDIRECTLY ACCUSED OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ( including Britain) of aiding terrorism.. My people, the fed gvt has lost ..my opinion though

I'm glad u said your opinion, so I will pass. If I counter what u just said with facts, reasoning and even logic you won't like me.

However, let me just add......

Obviously, it's because buhari is at the UN that's why u people planned to come out after two or three days or even more from the day soldiers attacked. This rally is just to tell UN that ipob is not a terror group, but the group will only be judged by its leader. I'm sure you know why. The people advising this rally are playing a big game and probably telling a different version of whatever buhari may have said about ipob. Many talk will be kept secret for sure and na the one dem want make we hear dem dey publish..

This is a nice chess game you guys are playing, to get the attention of UN cos that's the only hope for biafra. However, if you expect UN to speak publicly on this you will be mistaken.

When buhari comes back, python fit come out again oooo! One thing is certain and it is the fact that this protest will not be allowed to go on and on. Just watch!
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by TimFisher: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Paulosky1900:

JUST PRAY TO STAY ALIVE FIRST, COS THE BIAFRA ISN'T WHAT U THINK IT IS, OJUKWU FOUGHT, RUN AND SURRENDER U AIN'T NO BETTER THAN HIM, HE KNOWS WHAT HE SAW BEFORE SURRENDERING AND LATER JOINED ONE NIGERIA THROUGHOUT THE REST OF HIS LIFE BEFORE HE DIED. BE WARNED DON'T ENTER A WAR THAT U WILL LOSE.

So because Ojukwu fought and lost...that's why his children will not fight again.lol
funny dude.
How many times Buhari contest election and lost?
How many times Washington of America contest and lost?
and so many of them but at last they got victory!

Don't worry about us,we will keep fighting until we get it right even till our fifth generation

Americans are enjoying today is coz some people paid the ultimate sacrifice,so many countries to mention

We will fight till the end...so that our Children unborn won't be slaves in their fatherland. ok.
Thank u for ur concern.

And point of correction REFERENDUM is not WAR,so next time try and separate the two...don't get it twisted!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Gucciboss: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

Hope you can dance with the python with that song grin grin grin grin

This foolish im.becile that quoted me with that decayed teeth must be a bastard.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by frankdoz25: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
the useless zoo government thinks that by tagging ipob terrorist group will intimidate biafrans! They are simply halucinating!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
laribari:

I'm glad u said your opinion, so I will pass. If I counter what u just said with facts, reasoning and even logic you won't like me.

However, let me just add......

Obviously, it's because buhari is at the UN that's why u people planned to come out after two or three days or even more from the day soldiers attacked. This rally is just to tell UN that ipob is not a terror group, but the group will only be judged by its leader. I'm sure you know why. The people advising this rally are playing a big game and probably telling a different version of whatever buhari may have said about ipob. Many talk will be kept secret for sure and na the one dem want make we hear dem dey publish..

This is a nice chess game you guys are playing, to get the attention of UN cos that's the only hope for biafra. However, if you expect UN to speak publicly on this you will be mistaken.

When buhari comes back, python fit come out again oooo! One thing is certain and it is the fact that this protest will not be allowed to go on and on. Just watch!

..…and how do you guys plan on stopping the protest?? By killing more people and disappearing others?? mehn nah govt go tire...if you wanna end the protest give them a REFERENDUM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by bakila: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
annnikky:
Biafra can never be intimidated by buhari's regime so he should think twice undecided
Hahahaha, will Nnamdi go and bring Buhari's head?
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by bakila: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

..…and how do you guys plan on stopping the protest?? By killing more people and disappearing others?? mehn nah govt go tire...if you wanna end the protest give them a REFERENDUM
Where is the document demanding for tge REFERENDUM?
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by laribari(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

Government go tire? You sound like kanu, please go and take front roll since you wanna protest. Don't stay behind your system and instigate others to go and die.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
bakila:

Where is the document demanding for tge REFERENDUM?
y

It seems you love a diminished and declining
Nigeria just because you accept power that is crude, slavish, unproductive, unprogressive, inept and oppressive.
Nobody has time to waste to fight to include Referendum clause in Nigeria’s corrupted constitution which is notoriously rigged, manipulated and oppressive to all its citizens. The subsisting Nigerian constitution has played a major role in diminishing and destroying Nigeria’s viability as a modern nation state. There is a no decency in Nigeria and therefore, no natural justice in the polity to foster freedom and prosperity among the citizenry, without corruption and manipulation.
The UN Charter Supersedes the Nigerian Constitution Regarding Referendum & Self-determination

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Carlmax(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
was this demonstration true? need someone in aba to confirm.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by bakila: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:
y

It seems you love a diminished and declining
Nigeria just because you accept power that is crude, slavish, unproductive, unprogressive, inept and oppressive.
Nobody has time to waste to fight to include Referendum clause in Nigeria’s corrupted constitution which is notoriously rigged, manipulated and oppressive to all its citizens. The subsisting Nigerian constitution has played a major role in diminishing and destroying Nigeria’s viability as a modern nation state. There is a no decency in Nigeria and therefore, no natural justice in the polity to foster freedom and prosperity among the citizenry, without corruption and manipulation.
The UN Charter Supersedes the Nigerian Constitution Regarding Referendum & Self-determination
Present the document to the UN, if there is no rebuttal from elected representative of IGBOs then you have Biafra if it is that simple. To promise to bring the Head of a Head of State is dumb and deserves Egwu Eke Abou.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
laribari:

Government go tire? You sound like kanu, please go and take front roll since you wanna protest. Don't stay behind your system and instigate others to. **** go and die****

Or you meant to say""""**GO AND BE KILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT***.and let me add , in cold blood and even n without trial??. Haba Nigeria.which way
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
bakila:

Present the document to the UN, if there is no rebuttal from elected representative of IGBOs then you have Biafra if it is that simple. To promise to bring the Head of a Head of State is dumb and deserves Egwu Eke Abou.

1) Scotland had a Referendum last year but Scotland was not and is not a nation state.

(2) Quebec province of Canada had a Referendum but Quebec was and is still not a nation state.

(3) South Sudan had a Referendum to leave Sudan but the former was not a nation state initially but became one after the Referendum..

did I hear you say "elected representatives"., elected by THE PEOPLE, TO SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE?? Am having a laugh..but I don't blame you..I blame the country where we've found ourselves.. A country where few reps could on their own decide the fate of millions..but not anymore
!!!! power lies with the people!!! Not their reps

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by CaptainG00D: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
annnikky:

Gbam undecided

My wifr i missed u cry
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by NaeChris: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:
Please the Army should help us curb this terrorist group, before they turn into another Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dshOe8W-OHc
You are a disgrace to yourself and to the zoo at large.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by laribari(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

Or you meant to say""""**GO AND BE KILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT***.and let me add , in cold blood and even n without trial??. Haba Nigeria.which way

Not in cold blood but in pure ignorance. So those innocent men who died went through trials? Anyways, there is no due process in this part of the world oo, maybe you have forgotten.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
laribari:

Not in cold blood but in pure ignorance. So those innocent men who died went through trials? Anyways, there is no due process in this part of the world oo, maybe you have forgotten.
I agree.. No due process in the animal kingdom
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:
Please the Army should help us curb this terrorist group, before they turn into another Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dshOe8W-OHc

too late for that now.. the moment you declared them terrorists - they can no longer pretend that they are peaceful protesters.. they will bring out their true colors.. sadly our young soldiers will lay their lives once again to protect us from the stupidity of our leaders
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Yyeske(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Their mates are in Ariaria counting their millions and these terrorists are busy disturbing them, when the python decides to dance with them now, they'd start calling on the UN, ICC etc
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Eastfield1: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
trash trash trash go and face the Nigerian Army and spew this rubbish nonsense. Just take away this Biafra nonsense out of my Abia state.
no tym for Yoruba bastards

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by prolove22(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
ANY IGBO MAN THAT DOESN'T APPRECIATE NNAMDI KANU IS NOT WORTHY OF LIFE. Imagine an northern dressing like Igbos (INFIDELS) just to show you they still love you, Imagine northern governors trooping in their large numbers to the east to beg you to agree to stay in NIGERIA, Imagine Nigeria Army leaving Sambisa forest to come and guard Igbos against attack by northern youths just to convince you that you are secured in Nigeria. Let me tell you, very soon, they will agree to restructuring of the country just to make sure they dont loose you. with all these being obtained as a result of NNAMDI Kanu's diehard agitation you still open your gutter mouth to speak against him. you urgently need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2017
One Nigeria
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Cjrane2: 2:52am On Sep 22, 2017
No need to sing for a brutal murderous government. it will result in waste of lives.
The youths should stop protesting and start measures to stop further pumping of oil out of Biafra land until Nigeria is restructured fairly.

Think, Act, disappear and don't sing.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by shallysgirl: 4:21am On Sep 22, 2017
So no be today these muslims start. No wonder they were rejoicing at the murder of unarmed civilians. Thanks for this video, it's was an eye opener.
FSBoperator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC7QFwiHYkI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Trut(m): 4:33am On Sep 22, 2017
I was called a terrorist yesterday, but when I came out of jail, many people embraced me, including my enemies, and that is what I normally tell other people who say those who are struggling for libration in their country terrorists - Nelson Mandela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depression Or EFCC: What Will Make Rochas Okorocha To Look Like This? / Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway / Buhari Silent As Lawan, Ndume Claim Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.