Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) (6991 Views)

Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) by Priceless25: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
The woman on green shirt looks like she was on her way to hawk petty goods then she stumbled upon the woman holding back her destiny...That face eh! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.