Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42957 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

u have a point though, I just pray Christian will realise this, how they plan to remove CR's from out sch. curriculum and make Arabic compulsory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by diegwu01: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][s]

Nonsense post!
This is unfair. How could you just summarize all she spent time writing to just these 2 words.??

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ardeyemite(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

come let's talk, They declared public holiday because of ISLAMIC STUFF, don't you people get holiday for CHRISTMAS & EASTER?......stop all this religious war my brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ZionJay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Madam IPOB, please shut up. The clamp down on Kanu and his cohorts is not an attack on Christians. By the way, Kanu is not a Christian, in terms of religion, he is absolutely confused. A Christian does not go visiting shrines, OK?
Besides, he called Igbos who attend churches pastored by Yorubas imbecilic fools.
So tell another cock and bull story. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MikeBetty(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.
look At This Dumb, Its On Record That FG invaded his house and he is missing. fg has made the same they made on bokoharam that escalate till today. come to think of it, is fg not ashamed of having two terrorist organisations in one country at same time. fg has a lot to answer cos he has never jump bail so invading his house is the worst mistake of fg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by mazinaija: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beremx:
What a way to talk carelessly!

I expect Abaribe to reply this doofus!
Sister I thank God you realise their evil agenda. I wish you knew about this, before election.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by sandland: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
kokozain:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/21/biafra-ask-ekweremadu-looking-nnamdi-kanu-presidency/amp/

The minister answered well. This senators should get Kalu to answer for the charges against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

u are still thinking like this in 20th century,problem they i swear.very awkward.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by khallyberry: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

FATALITY! !!!!!!!

you are wicked bro

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by KLWL(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lyk Ojukwu lyk Cownu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by mavinc4u(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

The Almighty would soon take care of him before he accomplishes that mission.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
what a useless incompetent clowns we have in government... so the senators that signed his bail bond invaded his house , shoot sporadically and abduct him chia buhari is just a disgrace to the word democracy... abeg how did he pick this clowns as aide's ?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
tballeyy:
current or savings account? U dey craz

Continue to rejoice and gloat over evil,you will definitely have your own day.Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
khallyberry:

FATALITY! !!!!!!!

you are wicked bro
d guy too wicked he nailed it, average life span of a man now is 68 yes, remove 7 yes he spent on nairaland days 60, he sleeps for 9 hrs days 50, schools for 18 yes dat 32, how many yeears he wan come take work minus years he stayed at home searching for good jobs dat are not available, if he had learnt a trade I don't thick he will have d Tyne to try to be relevant on nl . seun shld just employ Dis guy even if na 10 k a month its something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
khallyberry:

FATALITY! !!!!!!!

you are wicked bro
d guy too wicked he nailed it, average life span of a man now is 68 yes, remove 7 years he spent on nairaland dats 60, he sleeps for 9 hrs dats 50, schools for 18 yes dats 32, how many yeears he wan come take work minus years he stayed at home searching for good jobs dat are not available, if he had learnt a trade I don't think he will have d Tyme to try to be relevant on nl . seun shld just employ Dis guy even if na 10 k a month its something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by callidon: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
u are talking jargon if anything happened to Nnamdi heads will roll in the Zoo
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by brookz: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well Said Mr Spokesman!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by IamSINZ(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Hey Buddy, I won't ask you if you have a job (I will get banned), so let me paraphrase.

HOW do you combine your job and being on all Biafra threads from Morning till night...

You must be a GENIUS...

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by chosengocap: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You will see that they might remove my comments and leave his own...
generalbush slayer of omenka. bros na correct shatap you do am. bros you bad!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by SycophanticGoat: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Guy! I practically shed a few tear drops while laughing at this your punch below the belt! You dazed a useless, good for nothing brain out of a psychopath's skull.. Nice one! I bet a useless bigot will go mum after reading this!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by iswallker(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

17th of sept was a Sunday...or which 17th sire...

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Theakthedream: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s] If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.

[/s]
THE last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian.. So what the he'll are you saying....

Which is worse, a state declaring a public holiday or Ipob terrorist declaring a sit at home?
Igbos are terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Hemdy4jazz: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Trash

4 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nairaboi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:
This Presidency are even more dumb than t I think, especially Garba Shehu. Did Abaribe and those who signed his bail attack his residence with the military. Or did Kanu no longer have a case next month with the court. The last time I checked he said that he is not running away.
He said he is not running away bla bla bla. Then let him come out and head to Aso rock and bring the president's head as he promised his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ihsan6(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

...n someone gave birth to u? wasted sperm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Blue3k(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

It's October 17. No the fork over a bunch of cash.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good answer let them ask Abaribe who bail him and by now I think that Abaribe guy should be arrest because the guy he stood bail for had disappeared.

So all these cheap noise does not hold ground it's all lies to seek sympathy where no sympathy belong.

Let Kanu ran and keep running the very day his whereabouts is known he would be arrest he is a useless guy with no sense. Nigeria peace is non negotiable. Anyday he resurface from the pit or hole he is hidding they must arrest him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by thesolutions(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You are not a barrow pusher. They are too busy and hustling to follow all Biafra threads on Nairaland.

You are a big name and a veteran on Nairaland. Your years of experience is about 7 years.

So, i and some other guyz were just thinking if seun can open a section for you and call it Omenka's section.

What do you think? Because you really deserve some recognition. At least as a compensation for the number of years spent on NL.
He still didn't get you. He isn't a nairaland hero afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nosaghae(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.
Some people brain dey under their feet thats why its difficult for them to think with it.
Did Abaribe attacked kanu's residence?
Chai! Zombie na Zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by luggy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
shehu is a useless cow
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by GetMeRight: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Out of many problems ravaging Nigeria, false Islamisation agenda is your own headache! Who religion elp?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by CecyAdrian(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Your brain is filled with dust.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.