Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (68586 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by tballeyy(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2017
saxwizard:
the guy is happy because of things that will happen in the oda room
for life
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by mikejj(m): 5:15am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
folakemigeh:
I really love this.... cry Now i feel like loving again embarassed
grin We can start our own babey am thinking of athlantic ocean.lol
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Jagz16(m): 5:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Tuham:
Please what's the meaning of the "HELP" inscribed on the sand?

The kind of pre-wedding pisshures one is seeing nowadays, make i just..
better make you just quiet
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by DeManNextDoor(m): 5:24am On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
A
what exactly is wrung wt ur head?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Myde4naija(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.
What story are they tryna tell?
story of the new trend.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 22, 2017
They have come again. ..drag ke and una just dey start.

Things pple do for luv
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2017
DeManNextDoor:
what exactly is wrung wt ur head?
I no hear english
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by kingpako(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Congratulations guys
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by translux(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
If not for free WIFI i for know see this pictures

Thanks to that person wey dey always leave his/her WIFI on everynight

AS for the pix

HML

AWOOF DEY TEAR BELLE O
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Firstcitizen: 5:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.

They are trying to tell us they are dumb.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2017
BEENUEL:
Will some couples be bold enough to show their pre........ Ish to their children in future.

Biko I will pass. undecided

Miss Bada for Miss NL 2017
You dey find person to tell u say u ugly abi
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.

Hello saucy miss
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

Hello saucy miss
Hii Mr.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hii Mr.
Contesting for miss nairaland?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

Contesting for miss nairaland?
LOL, nope.
Why?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL, nope.
Why?

Thought you were..
Can we go inbox?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

Thought you were..
Can we go inbox?
Really? Lol.
Nope.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by donbrowser(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2017
BEENUEL:
Will some couples be bold enough to show their pre........ Ish to their children in future.

Biko I will pass. undecided

Miss Bada for Miss NL 2017
Badaoyeyemi all the way

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Really? Lol.
Nope.

Check ur email
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by elmagnifico411(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Sincerely, ayam not understanding their pishures
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by neyoflexzyl(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Wallace2107: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Oyecute(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
You are just so beautiful. Kindly love again, not as bad as you may think
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
They say,when man is in love the new "mumu" is born.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Oyecute(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
You surely can
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.

Na dem say make you no get husband? Bad belle dey kill oh
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2017
May be SLAVE TRADE
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by kendylet(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
must you guys read meaning to everything it could the the man's idea...they are obviously happy! wishing them many more happy moments ahead, HML

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.