Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (68860 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by attention007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
folakemigeh:
I really love this.... cry Now i feel like loving again embarassed

Hmm your dp is dashing
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
sekxy:
loved up couples...
wehdone

Nwunyen oma, Our own loading 60% tongue
Hope u are preparing cheesy
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by enoch701(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
cummando:
Serious help....he never know anything.
Hahaha. Lmao
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's how she will drag you into problem.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by thesuave10(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is nonsense sha grin
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by thesuave10(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
folakemigeh:
I really love this.... cry Now i feel like loving again embarassed

You don't mean it
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ediko5(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
cassyrooy:
That she has finally pulled him from within grasps of other ladies.

Sometimes it not what we want to hear that is put up for us, its our interpretation of what we see that carries meaning.

My dear congrats on your wisdom.

Instead of Nigerians to calm down and think, they are fast to conclude death reasonings
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Am I the only one who Is dying of conji because am single *sad*
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Ceede: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Folake, you are the next episode, for that ur statement.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Obodo999(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ajicold:
Meechw radarada

And why is that your concern?. Ojowu radarada.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Obodo999(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Yes, go and get married
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by OmoEpe(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.
What story are they tryna tell?
Simple. The guy has FALLEN in love. That's why he needs help
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2017
gat no boo yet.. who will I snap pre wedding pic with?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ndiboy01(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2017
saxwizard:
the guy is happy because of things that will happen in the oda room

Na today
Person wey don dey chop "off front" since Adams regime
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ndiboy01(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Mumu
Amu mu
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ndiboy01(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
very lame
Jealousy
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by eDoctorr(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmmm, bad belle.
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme.
What story are they tryna tell?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by eDoctorr(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Let us hook up. 08079076853 watsapp
missbeckykisses:
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Mumu
you want to cry.. jealousy...
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:
This is nonsense sha grin
liar.. what's your business
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by SmartMugu: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Ayo4251:
Where is my future wife! shocked
Go straight from where you're standing now, make the second left, walk for another 2 kilometers, then make a right. Your future wife is waiting for you there. She's sitting on the only plamwine tree on that road. She fine. You go like am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by BigboysZ(m): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Whao! Lovely . Check my signature for some awesome stuffs
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Hotzone(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Seen

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Pain(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Signs of things to come embarassed
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nwunyen oma, Our own loading 60% tongue Hope u are preparing cheesy
lol,I am preparing ofcourse.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2017
are you a business owner??
if yes then you're lucky to have found the strategy you've been looking for.
click to sign up and grow your business around the globe

<a href="http://ajiboye.com/build-a-salesforce-to-sell-for-your-business-with-monkey-business?aid=gpakibor4" target="_blank" title="Monkey Business Agency Inc - Monkey Business Agency - Our business is building your business.">Build A Salesforce To Sell For Your Business With Monkey Business</a>
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by eventsms(m): 2:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Marriage is Beautiful.

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by thesuave10(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Danty37:

liar.. what's your business

It's not my business but it's still nonsense grin
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by dreezybines: 2:30am On Sep 22, 2017
The photographer is dope... I
love his work...
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Larryfest:
Hope no be say na so she go dey drag the husband for floor whenever they have slight misunderstanding for house later be this
grin
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Maxvasia(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Bq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.