Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (68587 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by chekz169: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys.. please help me a Nairalander/me to comment on my post on instagram on "WIN A TRIP" for me to win a 3day adventure trip. Pls guys..i dey beg una.just comment about a place u would like to visit whether USA or IRAQ sef.. abeg. here is the link

https://instagram.com/p/BZQxI6AA03n/

My ig handle: chekzified
I need 1000 comments�
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Olulinks(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dumb dumb dumb theme. What story are they tryna tell?
Lolade, you're still a small gel. They're simply telling love story!
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Olulinks(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marry your friend.
I'm your friend.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Olulinks:

Lolade, you're still a small gel. They're simply telling love story!
Esheyy Elder Olu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Dollabiz: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Guy.this one wi beat the hell out of u once you settle

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Why the ugly girl dey drag the guy Na?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by cassyrooy(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
ediko5:

My dear congrats on your wisdom.

Instead of Nigerians to calm down and think, they are fast to conclude death reasonings
Lol! We go still dey try to help our sisters na.

God help us all.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol,I am preparing ofcourse.

Ok dearie.
Goodmorning how are u
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Ok dearie. Goodmorning how are u
fine and you?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

fine and you?

Im good, nwunyem
Hav u done breakfast? smiley
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by KENNYDLAW(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm.... dat moment wen u cAll stupidy luv. Jus watching.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by TegaMajestic(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Never do a job again just to make money. There is a new business opportunity. In which you can work from home, right on your computer. You are only required to spend a little time marketing and you can make N300000 and above a month.

All that is required from you for a qualification is your Cv as proof that you are a certified graduate and that is all!.

Interested persons should send their Cv's to hrm.gongogroup@gmail.com grin
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Jagz16:
better make you just quiet
Who is this one? undecided
You can't even recognize a simple sarcasm
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Im good, nwunyem Hav u done breakfast? smiley
lol,still washing and you?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by demobaba1(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Ma wa o.

Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by correctguy101(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
I really love this.... cry Now i feel like loving again embarassed

Good .... Loving again

But how come you loving and changing love like wrapper?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Organizer111222(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2017
This is all foolishness and stupidity.... and seriously after a few days in the marriage don't be surprise he will be needing help to get out of the marriage
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Ayo4251(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
SmartMugu:

Go straight from where you're standing now, make the second left, walk for another 2 kilometers, then make a right. Your future wife is waiting for you there. She's sitting on the only plamwine tree on that road. She fine. You go like am.
undecided
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool luv is indeed beautiful cool
do Nigerian ladies love or they just love money?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by walesalak(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm.......................What can i say?? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by ghost3040: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
No be this same Folake wey Wizkid,Tekno,and Davido dey look for??
folakemigeh:
I really love this.... cry Now i feel like loving again embarassed
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol,still washing and you?

I no go chop untill u chop angry
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

hahah..have actually eaten. oya goan eat wink
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

hahah..have actually eaten. oya goan eat wink
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

hahah..have actually eaten.
oya goan eat wink

Mhmmm!!.. nwunyem i can now eat in peace.
smiley
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Mhmmm!!.. nwunyem i can now eat in peace. smiley
aww,that's great. eat I deh watch you. smiley
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

aww,that's great.
eat I deh watch you. smiley

Hmm ezigbo nwanyi ma obi di ya.
After eating this one i go get strenght to eat z oza one grin
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by DanielGb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Small Small guy don dey mumu all in the name of love. Pre-wedding mumulogy.

Congratulations to the Lady.
You have succeed in traping this one.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hmm ezigbo nwanyi ma obi di ya.
After eating this one i go get strenght to eat z oza one grin
okwa ya
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainG00D: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

okwa ya
Lol nwunyem u dey vex?
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by willypelz: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buy 9mobile airtime by logging on to www.vtpass.com/9mobile-airtime
You can also buy 9mobile data bundle with www.vtpass.com/9mobile-data
And pay easily without leaving your comfort zone.
Re: Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Lol nwunyem u dey vex?
you never finish your food and you are looking at za oza room?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.