Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos (62734 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / PHOTOS: Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, The Official Pilot Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by olatunji2020(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
BUT AM SUR E THAT THIS BUHARI WILL WASH OFF NIGERIA ONE DAY
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Online CEO, you should be ashamed of this nonsense you wrote here as achievement, WTF!!! Go kill yourself looser. Motor park tout claiming CEO.

MultiCEO1:

I hope the teeth your opening is properly washed.
Multiple monikers just to put an efulefu like you in your place? Jeez. you no reach, Tyche, you no reach. For your mind. I don't waste such time on "my papa say I be Igbo," like you.
I'm a CEO of about 7 years standing. I finished service in 2009 at Emure-Ekiti, Ekiti state and started my book publishing firm, E-KLANBOOKS printing/Publishing Company in October 2010. you can search it in the Net.
I've never been salaried in my life.
I coordinate a cooperative society, MerriGold Multipurpose cooperative society Limited,
And recently started a rice farm with as small as 3.5 hectares to learn the ropes in agriculture first under the name Agbai Integrated Farms.
in total, I have more than 20 people on my pay roll and a handful of other pay as you go.
The CEO is not on nairaland. I am Iheanyichi Agbai. Google it.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Online CEO, you should be ashamed of this nonsense you wrote here as achievement, WTF!!! Go kill yourself looser. Motor park tout claiming CEO.

What sane human being does what you just did if not a jobless tout and loser

MultiCEO1:

I hope the teeth your opening is properly washed.
Multiple monikers just to put an efulefu like you in your place? Jeez. you no reach, Tyche, you no reach. For your mind. I don't waste such time on "my papa say I be Igbo," like you.
I'm a CEO of about 7 years standing. I finished service in 2009 at Emure-Ekiti, Ekiti state and started my book publishing firm, E-KLANBOOKS printing/Publishing Company in October 2010. you can search it in the Net.
I've never been salaried in my life.
I coordinate a cooperative society, MerriGold Multipurpose cooperative society Limited,
And recently started a rice farm with as small as 3.5 hectares to learn the ropes in agriculture first under the name Agbai Integrated Farms.
in total, I have more than 20 people on my pay roll and a handful of other pay as you go.
The CEO is not on nairaland. I am Iheanyichi Agbai. Google it.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

Why should I be ashamed ? Did you Google it and found the info to be false? You don't need to feel threatened or beaten by what I wrote there. Those are nothing compare to what is to come. Those are not achievements. Those are what I do and what qualifies me as CEO. We are yet to talk about achievements.

But then, e really pain you. Chai the thing enter.
Useless "my papa say I be Igbo," child conceived of menstraul blood disgracing Ndi-Igbo trying to be politically correct. Try running just one establishment and see what it takes to manage people, even an online one, before you can stand to say which is motor park CEO.
whether online or motor park, CEO is CEO. I take charge of my life and of my members of staff, whether them be agbero loading motor for park.
Omenuko.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

What sane human being does what you just did if not a jobless tout and loser

No sane human being talk trash like you, daring me to prove if my moniker isn't just for moniker sake. Jobless tout and loser? Well, I am on my bed reading comments so I have enough time to put you in your place while advertising my firm for would be writers, rice distributors or people willing to try our farmer by proxy (you must have seen that if you actually checked me out), so its still part of my job I'm doing.
Tout? Well, I'm educated. gainfully engaged and still aspiring. Does that make me a tout.
Your words are a reflection of you, e.g., loser, tout, jobless. If you're better, let's have your job description with a Google search to authenticate it.
"My papa say I be Igbo,". Egulefu. You want to be politically correct. fool.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Why should I be ashamed ? Did you Google it and found the info to be false? You don't need to feel threatened or beaten by what I wrote there. Those are nothing compare to what is to come. Those are not achievements. Those are what I do and what qualifies me as CEO. We are yet to talk about achievements.

But then, e really pain you. Chai the thing enter.
Useless "my papa say I be Igbo," child conceived of menstraul blood disgracing Ndi-Igbo trying to be politically correct. Try running just one establishment and see what it takes to manage people, even an online one, before you can stand to say which is motor park CEO.
whether online or motor park, CEO is CEO. I take charge of my life and of my members of staff, whether them be agbero loading motor for park.
Omenuko.

I have no word for you; conceived by rape from multiple men with no one to pin it on. Retard
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

I have no word for you; conceived by rape from multiple men with no one to pin it on. Retard

No, you didn't get it. You're learning to spin words.
I am Iheanyichi, son of Agbaighi nwa r'ogu, son of igari of Ndiokengwo ndebuntam-obia, Ibinanta, Igbere, Bende LGA, Abia state.
You see, I have a father and somewhere I come from.
"My papa say I be Igbo," does not give you such strong identity I have because all you can lay claim to being Igbo is "my papa say I be Igbo,". That's why you want to be politically correct, to sell us off like Omenuko so that the Sokoto caliphate will be favourable to you, a slave. The difference between us is that while I am a free born who know where he comes from and proudly identify with the dreams and aspirations of his people, you are a slave wanting to be accepted by the enemies of your people.
You are worse than Omenuko
You are omenuko.
Nnam si na mbu ony'igbo.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:

Most pilots drive Mercedes Benz ..Why?

Anyway, this one belongs to One Nigeria...
Maybe married to Hausa lady sha grin

I have been asking this question too. All my pilot friends drive Mercedes. I think it has to do with Quality and speed.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
looking at his appearance this man is not an Igbo man, this man is pure hausa man, the poster just use Igbo name to make people believed that entire not will hand Buhari life in hand of Christian, is impossible.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by JFT24(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
profmiganigal:
Hmmmmm.....Prof Mcgonagall writes again...

You see why north are useless..not good in anything...

I wonder why chizoba of jewish origin should decide to be a pilot to an arch genocidist.....

A murderer rejected by God...caused by IPOB and man and accepted as gift by devil

My dear brother crash that jubril from sudan in red sea

Come home and take the highest title in Igboland

Ndigbo ekene m unu

See ya mouth like palmine kettle angry

Nothing good from the north really?
Thank God i toured d south east and south south.
And i have interacted with lots of people 4rm different tribe, i can deduce you lack wisdom.

Meanwhile, if he should crash d president how is he suppose to come for the title you igbos will give to him? You are an irrelevant being
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by chineduemmao: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

The way you guys think is a disgrace to the great Igbo race.
maybe if u will explain urself, i can begin to comprehend what is going on in your head, maybe not all but atleast a modicum.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by slysteel: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Moronic nairaland children, a president doesn't select who becomes his pilot, the pilots work for the presidency and not mr president, they will remain in thier job regardless of who becomes the president and only the best are employed, and background check done on them by dss,a president may fly a plane 20 times without seeing or communicating with the pilots, a presidential jet is not a molue bus that you will sit in and see your driver on the wheels.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by engineerboat(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

As shared online by friend - Abubakar Sidiq Usman , with caption ...

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/chinyelu-chizoba-ndubuisi/

Heyah pele.

Waka-waka Pilot
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by engineerboat(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
slysteel:
Moronic nairaland children, a president doesn't select who becomes his pilot, the pilots work for the presidency and not mr president, they will remain in thier job regardless of who becomes the president and only the best are employed, and background check done on them by dss,a president may fly a plane 20 times without seeing or communicating with the pilots, a presidential jet is not a molue bus that you will sit in and see your driver on the wheels.

And you think a President should not bother about whp pilot him
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by lamalang(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is, may he just prefer him. My brother is a presidential airfleet pilot and he fly VP or senate president sometimes
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Jelal0007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

We cannot be deceived, Buhari knows that his people are suicidal in nature and may pilot him into the ocean hence he went for Mr Chizoba.
Sense fall on you
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:

No, you didn't get it. You're learning to spin words.
I am Iheanyichi, son of Agbaighi nwa r'ogu, son of igari of Ndiokengwo ndebuntam-obia, Ibinanta, Igbere, Bende LGA, Abia state.
You see, I have a father and somewhere I come from.
"My papa say I be Igbo," does not give you such strong identity I have because all you can lay claim to being Igbo is "my papa say I be Igbo,". That's why you want to be politically correct, to sell us off like Omenuko so that the Sokoto caliphate will be favourable to you, a slave. The difference between us is that while I am a free born who know where he comes from and proudly identify with the dreams and aspirations of his people, you are a slave wanting to be accepted by the enemies of your people.
You are worse than Omenuko
You are omenuko.
Nnam si na mbu ony'igbo.

You are foul mouthed uncouth child still living with his parents. Oh! that's you lots stock in trade
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by EKOSuperior(m): 1:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:
Nwanna do the needful You will recieve a chieftaincy title
Odogwu ima ife aru.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2017
profmiganigal:

I wonder why chizoba of jewish origin should decide to be a pilot to an arch genocidist.....

A murderer rejected by God...caused by IPOB and man and accepted as gift by devil

Ndigbo ekene m unu

A flattened head is often deprived of the power of logical thinking and deduction.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 3:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Tyche:

You are foul mouthed uncouth child still living with his parents. Oh! that's you lots stock in trade

You are yet to tell me if you are actually employed or not. You're just busy making wild and blind accusations, talking without single sense to back yourself up. I've given you my identity to Google it up. What about you? Nothing. a nonentity, talking for talking sake.
I've put you in your place. You seem too young to accept it and remain in your place. I won't revisit your issue again.
"My papa say I be Igbo," kindly ask your father which part of Igbo you are from. Try get some identity and beat me down with facts.
Omenuko.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 3:54am On Sep 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
maybe if u will explain urself, i can begin to comprehend what is going on in your head, maybe not all but atleast a modicum.

Don't waste your time with that Tyche fool, "my papa say I be Igbo,". He is just trying to be politically correct by selling his brothers like Omenuko did.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:
Nwanna do the needful
You will recieve a chieftaincy title
Lolz
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by nengibo: 4:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Amarabae:
What evidence can you show that he is buhari chief pilot?
Don't mind buhari if that man isn't his chief pilot then igbos are marginalized, his chief pilot will be his evil fulani-hausa ppl
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Firsthamtech: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Wat do u mean by that]
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2017
JFT24:

See ya mouth like palmine kettle angry

Nothing good from the north really?
Thank God i toured d south east and south south.
And i have interacted with lots of people 4rm different tribe, i can deduce you lack wisdom.

Meanwhile, if he should crash d president how is he suppose to come for the title you igbos will give to him? You are an irrelevant being

Oga let him crash crash the genocidist first and see the happiness that will greet such marvelous action over here in SE/SS.....

Your brother buhari is a devil and a murderer

as 4 u touring SE/SS is non of my business at least u tour a peaceful zone
as 4 me I don't have time touring a violent, terrorist base, Fulani headquarters zone....because I might even come back alive...

you see....u came to east talk and go free.....

will same happen to me if I come and behave freely in north oga?

you see why u people are wicked
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by chineduemmao: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Don't waste your time with that Tyche fool, "my papa say I be Igbo,". He is just trying to be politically correct by selling his brothers like Omenuko did.
lol
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by ihedioramma: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Tyche:
And they say he hates us, but entrusts his life to one of us. Please, IPOB propaganda machine should fear God
And how truth is it that the man is from IPOB ?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by safar92: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
buhari this. buhari that. KEYBOARD WARRIORS nawa o!!!
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by israelmao(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2017
A Biafrian flying Buhari?I hope you're not Thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by phemmynaetoc(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2017
wakaman:
Guess how this guy feels about biafra!
Have you ever seen any senator or governor or minister from south-east supporting biafra?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by abbeyfel: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2017
profmiganigal:

Ndigbo ekene m unu
And how will he survive after crashing the plane You intend to sacrifice him abi? I guess you were not thinking when you are typing your comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.