Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos (62756 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / PHOTOS: Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, The Official Pilot Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Don't waste your time with that Tyche fool, "my papa say I be Igbo,". He is just trying to be politically correct by selling his brothers like Omenuko did.

Jobless CEO grin
Internet Rice farmer grin
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Tyche:

Jobless CEO grin

Tyche Tyche, cheesy
Tyche:

Jobless CEO grin

Jeez, that's a punchline.
Tyche Tyche, weldone o.
Tyche 10, Jobless CEO 0. Happy now?
Now run off and go play with your mates. "My papa say.........................................................."
Oh, sorry. I forgot I'm done talking back to you. Bye.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Tyche Tyche, cheesy

Jeez, that's a punchline.
Tyche Tyche, weldone o.
Tyche 10, Jobless CEO 0. Happy now?
Now run off and go play with your mates. "My papa say.........................................................."
Oh, sorry. I forgot I'm done talking back to you. Bye.

Phuck off my mention nit wit and stop sniffing my ass, I don't do men
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
tongue
Tyche:

Really? angry
Tyche:

I thought you do.
Okay.
But I was told you do o, hence your love for your slave masters. I must have heard wrong.
Let me look for anus elsewhere.
Meanwhile, you still remain "My papa say I be Igbo." Efulefu.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:
tongue

Really? angry

I thought you do.
Okay.
But I was told you do o, hence your love for your slave masters. I must have heard wrong.
Let me look for anus elsewhere.
Meanwhile, you still remain "My papa say I be Igbo." Efulefu.

Look up another word, this one is stale dolt.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tyche:

But should I look for another phrase?
No. I like it stale. You're not worth depleting my vocabulary arsenals for. Repeating same term purely interpretes you and your deformed intellect.
embarassed
Tyche:

No. I like it stale. You're not worth depleting my vocabulary arsenals for. Repeating same term purely interpretes you and your deformed intellect.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
How do one come to deserve this kind of stinking fly on his mention. One initially underrated your level of joblessness; it borders on the suicidal from the look of it.

So the only thing that gives you joy is to quote people expecting a reply? Lawd have mercy. Have you explained to your papa what you are going through?

One may keep replying you if that will stop you from ending your miserable life.
MultiCEO1:

embarassed

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by IkpuMmadu: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
gbaskiboy:
This is hatred at its peak. When are we going to learn to accomodate one another?
This isn't a tribal thing but I haven't seen a people so pretentious in life like most of the Yoruba not all anyway .

Having stayed ii Lagos and I as a non Yoruba can categorically tell you that this their cliche of the most accommodating and hosting people are all lies....just brought up because they can't measure up with the foreign especially igbos, that's my own thinking and 8 may be wrong anyway, and igbos been stubborn and not giving anyone room to bring them down they throw it in their face . Also, having stayed in owerri and Enugu, there is no segregation in rentage, the average Eastern landlord cares about who pays the rent and not petty things like the tribe of the tenant. It's too petty

Though, we might want to be politically correct but ,I remember the first time I was looking for an apartment in Lagos, it was a written code that the Yoruba shouldn't rent any house to Igbo...whom they tagged Omo Igbo. Then I asked why? They couldn't give me a solid reason only that if Igbo man comes to their house, they will want to buy up the house and they will grow rich that they won't even listen to landlord...I was this is the height of stupidity and insecurity.

But, as an Igbo man that I am, I ended up getting a house not by proper Yoruba man but the ones they hate "ijebu" Yoruba.

As we celebrate Independence, I wonder why people are so backward that we haven't integrated in Nigeria and the best thing is to re evaluate our position.

The issue of Yoruba are most accommodating and good host are just fallacy...a security personnel stopped a friend of mine along Ikeja along, towards the over head bridge and demanded the papers when the man asked him and he said that he thought he was an Igbo man...the man was shocked, as an Igbo ,I read the non written rules and I know that we are yet to be one as a nation. Forget this lips service...the only thing is that we love pretending... The next thing is go back to your region by the lazy ones that can't compete...thinking they sending Ghana people away in 1980s would give them leeway to market share forgetting that you work for success and not party and owambe to success.

The earlier we accept the Igbo as Nigeria and one the better for us...I think that the more they are derided the more they prosper, something like hand of God in their lives ...just look at them, me I came to Lagos with a bag like 8 years ago, today I run my own firm with contacts around the world..yet those that were born in the town claiming Omo Nile load around...worked my ass up from marketing to corporate laser and by the grace of God ,doing my own stuff in 30s

Mind you not all Yoruba are unaccommodating but I have come to see and understand the bias ,I don't want to say hate they have for that Omo Igbo aka ajokuta mamumi ....DONT RENT HOUSE TO AN IGBO MAN ...seems to be a written code amongst the anonga or some people...

The question is why ? Do you use because some Igbo are nasty to judge the whole tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.