Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63736 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by amazinglysplend: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
The guy truly has wisdom,d plan of d girl didn't work out.How evil can a woman be?Even to an old woman.I really pity dat old woman.But thanks to d son for having patience in dealing with d wicked woman.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dear Lord.. .chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bakila: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
maybe in nigeria, in america they call it kidnapping
Hahahaha. There is no movement of the older lady under captivity of the Baby mama. There was only will detention by baby mama against Mama's wish, without lawful justification by baby mama.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by ikdaddy01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
1st I love USA plice....in the tense atmosphere he said....."Caaalm downnnn, every body caaalm down"
Thats the Nurse the always say we should go and marry in the USA. tomorrow they turn out to be witches and monsters. God help his people.
Thank God the gentle man have this video as evidence, at the last instance the girl could be seen on de defensive....almost taking to her heels.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by MrDoGood(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm very proud of that man.
He's truly a matured man. He's knows the laws over there. And to all these Nigeria women living in the USA, I pray you have sense......

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by goingape1: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
lacemose:
Nigerian man videos his babymama harassing his Mother in
the U.S then she tries to set him up Claiming he was beating
Her

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0_OYx7Y48
any madafvcking gorilla who does this to my mama is so deadangry

I dont care if I go to prison but I will reap your head off!

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lugar14(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
What a world, I pity the guy for being so helpless in such a situation.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by deji17: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
The guy dey even speak Yoruba towards the end of the video. Na why he get sense..

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bakila: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmsen:
And it all started because the old woman couldn't refrain from gossiping about someone else.

Be careful with what you say ladies. Words have meaning and consequences.
The man has confirmed his mother's fears to the world. If she can behave towards the old woman in that manner, old woman is right to call relations for help to prevent her son from marrying problem.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lugar14(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
The guy is helpless

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
That lady is a wild one.
Is this the team foreign babes?
Is this what a man has been reduced to? Videoing events in the house all to vindicate himself.

Two things I am sure of, the lady is wild...very wild.
The guy's mother isn't innocent.

She even said he is beating her up? Person wey pose for door?!
Na real wa!!

That said, it's really nice seeing how laws can put people in place. I never knew a Nigerian man can exercise so much self-restraint.

The earlier he gets out of that marriage, the better for him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by mmsen: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
bakila:

The man has confirmed his mother fear to the world. If she can behave towards the old woman in that manner, old woman is right to call relations for help to prevent her son from marrying problem.

Would the wife have reacted that way if the old woman kept her mouth shut?

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by mowapa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
912 lake shore drive.wow thats my hood in chicago. right beside lake michigan

Doubt it, the only 912 lake shore is the gold Coast neighborhood. she does not fit the profile
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
bakila:

Hahahaha. There is no movement of the older lady under captivity of the Baby mama. There was only will detention by baby mama against Mama's wish, without lawful justification by baby mama.
in america that is called kidnapping. those people can inflate crime for africa. just for doing what she did to that old woman they can count 10 charges on top of her head. i dont think you have ever lived in america. and then the combined years for those 10 counts will be like 80 years. its the american way. prison colony

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dat guy is smart. Am patiently waiting for some feminist to come here and say how the man and mother must have done something to make her behave the way she did. She even had the audacity to insist the guy's mum must leave a house dat is not hers.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Wow!

This is truly gripping can't even talk .. speechless shocked
The baby mum went too far ... it's not even her house ( please learn to work and have yours that way she could have rights to kick them out ) but she looks stupid .. all this was just because the guys mum called someone in Nigeria to talk about her mother .. like really mtcheew ..

The guy should have restrained her ass and he call the police not the other way round .. but Then again the law most,y favours ladies more
lala this girl resemble you! O! grin grin *jokes* i hope you will not be like this After of marry you oo! *jokes *; grin grin but jeeeez! That man is a proper wuss! If any female try this kinda shiit ina me hous i will smack her bum grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by subtlemee(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
With this kind of behaviour the man won't even think of settling with her again

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
mowapa:

Doubt it, the only 912 lake shore is the gold Coast neighborhood. she does not fit the profile
really ? she a nurse earning like 80 grand a year. gold coast rent is like 2 grand a month. she fits the profile very well. question is why waste so much on rent ? go to edgewater or rogers park and rent nice place for 1 grand a month

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nesso:
Dat guy is smart. Am patiently waiting for some feminist to come here and say how the man and mother must have done something to make her behave the way she did. She even had the audacity to insist the guy's mum must leave a house dat is not hers.

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Awwh...i feel sorry fr d old woman.
Smart guy...she was already lying d man was beating her...if not d camera these nigerian biitches will go ahead to inflict injury on herself and lie it was d innocent man.

grin @ my hands are up!

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by HumanistMike(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

The guy should have restrained her ass and he call the police not the other way round .. but Then again the law most,y favours ladies more

To restrain her, he needs to touch her. If he touched her, that would have been domestic violence.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?
sharaap dia. Did u see her arguing when d man was boldly saying its his house.
Rubbish... Thats ur kind of woman i bet

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
in america that is called kidnapping. those people can inflate crime for africa. just for doing what she did to that old woman they can count 10 charges on top of her head. i dont think you have ever lived in america. and then the combined years for those 10 counts will be like 80 years. its the american way. prison colony
yes! But Kidnapping is taking it a bit too far I guess, I think it's called holding her against her wish, but knowing the yanks they might claim it's Kidnapping like you said. grin grin Afterall they are the ones jailing people for 120 years for smoking a bit of weed *jokes * grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by dallyemmy: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na so for here Na God dey helep man pickin...

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PDPGuy: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Whatever her boyfriend's mum did to her, the old woman doesn't deserve such treatment.

The girlfriend probably doesn't know that her boyfriend's mum could sue her for false imprisonment because she confined the woman to a bounded area with almost no means of escape.

Moreover, those who say "she is only a babymama, she doesn't have rights in the home", you all are wrong. Depending upon the jurisdiction, if two people have been co-habiting for a number of years, and each person contributes in some way to the running of the house, then they both have equal ownership rights.

So, the man can't just claim that it is his house, if they have been living together for a long time.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
yes! Kidnapping is taking it a bit too far, I think it's called holding her against her wish, but knowing the yanks they might claim it's Kidnapping like you said. grin grin Afterall they are the ones jailing people for 120 years for smoking a bit of weed *jokes * grin
lmao bro gypsey I am authoritatively telling you its a case of kidnapping. it happened to my brother in that same chicago. prevented his ex wife from coming out of a room. she called the police. he was charged with kidnapping. he was facing 50 years in prison. america is prison colony mayne. grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by kobijacobs(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
most of this Nigerian women go there and they start behaving like those whites, even worse

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by richard870(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
What exactly is wrong with this Generation?

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by GetMeRight: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
gbosaa:
What's wrong with our sisters? I'm seething with rage watching her blocking the old woman from leaving the room. angry

What nonsense? Is there anything in our woman that induce them to act funny in the US?

I'm glad the guy controlled himself. This is one of th reasons lots of people will choose to be single.

Damn this woman.
Because in the US, she can never be guilty. She's always the victim that needs to be protected no matter what happened.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nah her type go come nairaland, come dey form American slay Queen.....

The man too no try, no be every garden hin suppose dey pour water......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53