Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63696 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by ykalhaji(m): 4:03am On Sep 23, 2017
LAUGH OUT LOUD... Chi-town Naija(Yoruba) babe, this girls craze pass anything I swear, fun to mess around and bust it open with but catching feelings or getting caught up is a big no-no, A lot of Naija men have being reduced to church rats that have to relocate out of Illinois just because of their treachery, but what do you expect from the children of the drug mules of Senator Kashamu, his criminal partners and competitors... If you think the girls are crazy, you should see their moms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by totorimi: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2017
It is normal in babylon
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by tolutweety(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2017
signature2012:
As a man,you meet a Nigerian lady in America and vet married to her big WAHALA,you import from Nigeria hopimg she will be a better lady,after some months she start misbehaving and becoming intolerable like a devil.

This is one of the smallest cases have seen so far.

Just imagine a baby mama behaving to her MIL this way,what if the guy finally get married to you,you will turn your MIL into a slave while the man looks like a dumbo just because the society favors women.

Day by day,the rate of single mother/unlimited ladies keep increasing in America.
The men are so scared of marriage due to the system,the worst part are the female nurses,so proud and pumpous.

Some weeks back,one was telling me may God keep blessing the producers of "Love Machine".

@the bolded: You have said it all.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by tolutweety(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

1. He didn't marry her. Smart men don't get married in western countries. Marriage abroad is like giving a woman a loaded gun. She may not shoot you but why take that chance?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Dansiki1:
I don't remember quoting you or asking for your opinion and I have no time for all those bantering you guys do on Nairaland.
Just like I told one of you pigs and idiots, hang yourself if you are not happy your life.
Bros dont mind that fool k199192 , he is angry because he tried to enter america many times but have been denied visa so anyone who talks about america, he gets very angry. he is a loser.
read his post in this link about not having money for american visa

https://www.nairaland.com/3905661/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/217#60469158

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 11:18pm On Sep 14
I just got admitted.
LagosismyHome thanks to you too. I remember you telling me about "getting rejected and such is LIFE".
You gave me this advice in June or July. Encouraging me to apply to two or more schools. But what you did not know was that "money was the problem" grin grin wink. Thank you so much. I applied to one school again o... Do you think I should lie to the visa officer if I am asked that "how many school question?" lipsrsealed
Everybody here seems to apply to more than one school.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

Thank you for going this deep. This man has been masturbating about America since. like say him papa na trump. see his line... "maybe in nigeria, but in Amerika it is kidnapping"
next time try me again lmao. i will expose ya miserable life. am dat nigga you dont wanna mess with
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Since he is in a country where you cannot reset a woman 'manually' nah to reset her 'sexually', give her style way go be like punishment, i recommend 'Crouching antelope holding washing machine'. For three days she wont be able to walk straight, then make he arrange another accommodation for Mama because 7 out of 10 times mother-in-law and wife in the same house dey always lead to war...... angry

See your sense??

Na only sex dey your blank mind as you dey watch d's video wey dey boil every other person blood in anger?

All the stupid style you described; If it leads to another pregnancy nkor?

How d's senseless act by ds disrespectful stupid woman can turn you on to the point you begin to reason like he goat is beyond me.

Dotard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2017
US Laws protect women way much more, she got you by the balls yo.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by CeceNene(f): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2017
This girl is lucky she is not in NIgeria else body for tell her just imagine fa
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by mechanics(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Must he upload it online, that's the result of keeping baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2017
britiko:

The old woman did not go on her knees to beg her but to crawl past the lady. That's y the lady knelt to Block d mama. I feel so heartbroken watching this humiliating video. It's so pathetic.
i saw that right..but dont u think going down on her knees trying to crawl pass and saying things like please lemme pass is actually kinda pleading when she is down
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by DianaJ(f): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2017
That gal is very stupid ordinally baby mama and she's like this my brother thank ur God u never marry her embarassed lipsrsealed she must go ooo if u like give her the baby this one no be wife material at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed Jezebel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by TheBawse(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Diegostan:
I don't understand o!?

Is the man that much a dondy!?

Nobody NOBODY!!! Messes wyt my mama o..

Maybe this is that "30 days in america" scenario

Haba
Dats the us bro, women have the upper hand and support of the gov . Why did u think the guy was smart enough to capture it on camera?
Whats most suprising is she is even nigerian . Smh for her and her family .wanting to reap where she did not sow
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Madeu(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
The girl name na Jumoke a Yoruba girl! The man is Andrew an Igbo man. An inter tribe union the mother didn't approve of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by LordOfNaira: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin dat wan come mean ... shocked

There is a high possibility that I am the one that would end up marrying you. Before, I was caught between Pocohantas (my first love), IamKashybaby and now you. But why worry when I can marry the three of you together. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is a high possibility that I am the one that would end up marrying you. Before, I was caught between Pocohanta s (my first love), IamKashybab y and now you. But why worry when I can marry the three of you together. grin
Lol I'll be waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by LordOfNaira: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol I'll be waiting wink

That's three diamond rings. I need to go shopping for them immediately (Zooms off)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
LordOfNaira:

That's three diamond rings. I need to go shopping for them immediately (Zooms off)

Haha gosh u spoil me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is a high possibility that I am the one that would end up marrying you. Before, I was caught between Pocohantas (my first love), IamKashybaby and now you. But why worry when I can marry the three of you together. grin

Sorry but i am already married...lemme post my marriage of contract
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by LordOfNaira: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha gosh u spoil me grin
That one is small. I will take a bullet for you sef. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by LordOfNaira: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Sorry but i am already married...lemme post my marriage of contract

Alright grin No need to post it then.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by networkrecharg: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
THAT BABY MAMA GOT ISSUES...
IF U MARRY FROM HER FAMILY... EXPECT WORSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2017
LordOfNaira:

That one is small. I will take a bullet for you sef. grin
Bebe abeg don't ! Need u alive grin
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by LordOfNaira: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Bebe abeg don't ! Need u alive grin
Thank you, my Queen.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by raslim20(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
This is why I love my country. With that video with me, I will beat her like mad, I trust 9ja police they will even remove their belt give neyo whip her
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by ICEMAN(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
lacemose:
Nigerian man videos his babymama harassing his Mother in
the U.S then she tries to set him up Claiming he was beating
Her

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0_OYx7Y48

The woman is a bastard! May she suffer eternally. May she suffer the insult on this woman 1000 fold. She's a worthless peice of shit! If that was me I will never have anything to do with her or her child ever again.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by SwagPower: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jokkarm2:
JUST PLAY COOL, TELL HER UNCLE JOHN HAS DIED, SHE SHOULD COME WITH YOU TO NIGERIA FOR HIS BURIAL. WHEN SHE COMES TO NIGERIA FOR UNCLE JOHN'S BURIAL, THEN TELL HER THAT NOBODY MESSES UP WITH OUR MOTHER HERE AND GO FREE.

THEN DO THE NEEDFUL.

BEAT HELL OUT OF HER, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Lol.. U r one very vengeful fellow!!! cheesy..
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by SwagPower: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Men we better become very afraid.. Cos d way d society is going..Men will b completely feminised in 30yrs. .

There's a grand scheme to completely emasculate men. ..for crying out loud dis woman was being completely disrespectful to ur Mom. .bt all u Cld do as a man is video n Kip shouting my hands r up! !!! undecided angry angry..All cos u very afraid of Wat d laws will do to u if u touch her in any way. .

The day feminism eventually gets a strong hold the extinction of the male race is close behind.. Am angry n sad at d same time. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by JhyMedex: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Not0fThis:
So painful to watch! I can't stand seeing elderly people being mistreated.
that part whr the old woman knelt down to crawl out of d room got me so peeved I had to pause d video n drop my fone.. cos I myt jst hit it against d wall.. !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.