Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (23835 Views)

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Yyeske(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2017
goshee:
as if the zoo and its millitary can be able to contain them if they resort to arm struggle. by the way how many people died in the latest boko haram attack in Borno state?
Remind me who won in 1970 please.
Tell me who is in hiding now from the zoo army.
Go listen to radio Biafra right now and hear Uche Mefor and terrorists heaping curses on their lineages
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Yyeske(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2017
goshee:
The terrorist group just protested in from of UN and were not even harassed talk more of arresting them, do you now see why Nigeria is a ZOO?
The terrorist group were not disturbed nor even covered by the international media because they know they are not serious and are hateful beings.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Yyeske(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2017
comshots:
Buhari has travel out to a London hospital while there are enough hospitals that can treat his failing health back home.BTW,why una dey force unity on others?
You have been told to go for your referendum and Biafra, you refused so nobody is forcing unity on you
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Yyeske(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2017
goshee:
one of the unity begging animals in the zoo is speaking. hope you knew how GEJ was insulted and hated by you and your slave masters. I simply commended you for ur assertions that anybody who insults another deserves death. so if really you have insulted someone b4 may you honorably die so you serve a a deterrent to people like kanu
What was your response when the north told you to leave and go get your Biafra? UN and ICC was all you shouted.
Confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is still in hiding, go report to the ICC and UN

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Yyeske(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2017
goshee:
buhari and the northern elders are the baboons you and your likes are the lower animals.
If that will give you your referendum and Biafra, no problem but I wonder why your god Nnamdi kanu is running away from animals
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by k9ine(m): 1:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN). Are you scared of naming it?

serverconnect:
We know the terrorist group Buhari belongs. But we keep adamant because he is now the head.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by comrChris(m): 3:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
What was your response when the north told you to leave and go get your Biafra? UN and ICC was all you shouted.
Confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is still in hiding, go report to the ICC and UN
now i know why they call you people slaves and aboki ass lickers. When did it become the responsibility of arewa youth not govt to give biafra? If the so called arewa youth were serious to let igbos go while didn't they persuade their brother buhari to give them the biafra,they have the highest number of senators n reps at the national assembly yet none of them moved a motion on granting igbos biafra even when igbo senators moved a motion on constutitional amendment that will carry referedum ,did any of the northern senators support it?

You people should stop making fool of yourselves, be a man and know what you stand for, since the declaration of arewa youth you people went to the street celebrating, leting the world know you can not make decision of your own without the arewa despite claiming to be the most educated tribe in Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by enemyofprogress: 3:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria Attorney General is the worst SAN lawyer in history.

He have not won one case for the government since inception...

They are many flaws in the prescription that even me that is not a lawyer can trash the case out.

Is IPOB a legal entity... that can be sued or Sue some one..

The reason of they gave for the proscription is just more less childish...

The government people are just confused
you and this your igbotic grammar, what is "he HAVE not won......"
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Wiseoldman: 4:26am On Sep 23, 2017
The igbo tribe are some of the smartest and most successful in the world. I have been to different countries and in have seen successful Igbos in all of there and we have become friends. My only confusion is how a person of Nnamdi's temperament managed to hold such position in the mind of millions of them. One only needs to listen to him for a minute and its easy to figure out why he is in this mess. Ojukwu is light years ahead of him in tact and composure. He was looking for international media sympathy but it amazes me he did not figure out the first reason he is no getting it...No reputable media house will want to publish his talks or his rallies, the most they can do is to grant interview and even that might not be published. This is because hate speech is illegal and the media house will be in trouble. If I was Nnamdi, this struggle would be all over the place now. Instead he was busy calling entire ethnic groups monkeys, cowards, fools, animals...He called some religious worshipers imbeciles, idiots.

Is he a baby, or does he think what he is doing is a joke?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Dreadful: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
Exercise in futility!
This people are really confused. Are they tired of calling on UN, US, UK, Israel and so on?
We shall see. U once said Kanu will be released, remember??
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by BetaThings: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Kazim88:

Kazim(?)
Will you like to take Jonathan's government to court for getting a court order to declare Boko Haram, which was also not a legal entity, a terror group?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by BetaThings: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

My dear, one question for you: Which of the following options best attracts and causes genocide and crime against humanity?
A) Hate speech
B) Tribalism
C) Racism
D) Hate action

Hate speech because it leads to hate action
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Jyunus: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Kazim88:

They are many flaws in the prescription that even me that is not a lawyer can trash the case out.

I recommend brighter Grammar for u
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2017
tit:

are you malami's lawyer?
una never win even one case ooo
Oh Jah,why so many savages in this our generation lol,man u are the definition of savage,I choked on my dinner laughing to this comment!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by sandland: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:
Hausa... ........Arewa

Yoruba........... Oduduwa

Igbo............... Biafra

Buhari is cursed from birth. This is a man that cannot boast of any establishment that can meaningfully employ Nigerians even his own people. A man that have lived his life on deceit and propaganda. He overthrew a democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule and this brought untold hardship and corruption to Nigeria. IBB, ABACHA, OBJ, etc wouldn't have looted Nigeria dry if not Buhari's selfish coup. He destroyed Nigerian police according to Oba of Lagos. Buhari is cursed from birth.

please which one is Ohanaeze. it is headed by professor. Or is Kalu the leader of ibos now. Remember he dresses like the new. So we are now Jews in Nigeria. Please go get some sense. Once Kanu bring about mass killing of ibos in the north, like ojukwu did, h[b]e[/b] go and rest.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by swedbase(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
Its only those dat have nt seen d adverse effect of war dat agitates 4 it. #istandwithpeace

People are saying they want to be free. How is that a call for war? People who reason's like you makes me sick!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by johnamedu: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Kazim88:

the question you should ask yourself first is, did federal government follow the due process in proscribing ipob a terrorist group?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2017
slegerman:
Hope the lawyer didn't file the suit in a "zoo's court"? grin
Dat Zoo pain m ooooo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2017
serverconnect:
We know the terrorist group Buhari belongs. But we keep adamant because he is now the head.

Let him bring Kanu the terrorist to the witness box as has he comes to court...anaconda dance will fall on him like plague

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Dreadful: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2017
It is only fools that thinks that proscription order will stand.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Obdk: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
The person you quoted doesn't even live in Anambra or from Anambra

you dis yoruba boi... claiming Anambra.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by henryhemon(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:
Hausa... ........Arewa

Yoruba........... Oduduwa

Igbo............... Biafra

Buhari is cursed from birth. This is a man that cannot boast of any establishment that can meaningfully employ Nigerians even his own people. A man that have lived his life on deceit and propaganda. He overthrew a democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule and this brought untold hardship and corruption to Nigeria. IBB, ABACHA, OBJ, etc wouldn't have looted Nigeria dry if not Buhari's selfish coup. He destroyed Nigerian police according to Oba of Lagos. Buhari is cursed from birth.

You cannot ever get to his level as blessed as you are.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Obdk: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Biafra is easy to get, 100 naira each at Main market Onitsha

IPOB is driving dis one crazy
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by billyG(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
dey want justice on a zoo court?i advice nnamdi 2 beg for audience with buhari.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by PointZerom: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Theakthedream:

Brainwashed Ipob yoooot..

Igbo=Ohaneze

Ohanaeze is like Afenifere, meaning Kings and the people. Or every Igbo. It is a pan Igbo group.

Oha....... All people.

Na........ And

Eze....... King.

I am sure you're not Onye Igbo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Obdk: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Remind me who won in 1970 please.
Tell me who is in hiding now from the zoo army.
Go listen to radio Biafra right now and hear Uche Mefor and terrorists heaping curses on their lineages

this muslim boy said he is Igbo
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by Obdk: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Yyeske:
If that will give you your referendum and Biafra, no problem but I wonder why your god Nnamdi kanu is running away from animals

say no to unity begging
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by PointZerom: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2017
henryhemon:

You cannot ever get to his level as blessed as you are.

That is if you're God.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation by henryhemon(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:

That is if you're God.

And you 're God that cursed Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.