Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army (36280 Views)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by victons(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
hehehe.. u never criticized python dance because it wasn't in your house... now,your wailing because of proposed crocodile smile.. relax,what goes around ..... its time we southerners realized we have a common enemy

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Assman:
[Ok

Only the foolish ones among the Yorubas supported that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Flashh:
E no make sef. You shouldn't have qoute the whole post.

Mind you, you are the FTC. No need for that.
What does FTC mean
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
The crocodile and python will dance wheresoever the CinC says it will dance, if you doubt this please come out of your house and challenge this
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by drey076(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afenifere are hungry set of old man in the south west. They sold there future for peanut. I don't know why they have not been visited by EFCC
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
omofunaab:
On a serious note... . We need to wipe out these murderous ritualists in Yorubaland

I don't care if it's done by the Army, Police or Opc

But do you care if it is done rightly?
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Daeylar(f): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Its good that they smile in those places so that those cheering the army while the killed people in southeast will have a feel of what the demonic and blood sucking president ordered

It's very funny, those that were laughing that python was dancing in the south east can't talk anymore grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
XCLUX:
Who recognised afenifere gan self

Blind and stupid idiots don't recognise them

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by omofunaab(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

But do you care if it is done rightly?

Rightly?? Azin killing of ritualists??
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by HRich(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari and His Boys no go gree
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by lomprico(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why are afonjas avoiding this thread? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Flashh: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

What does FTC mean
First To Comment.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
malton:
Afenifere: the mouthpiece of the PDP in the South West. They like to differ just for the sake of being in the opposition.

They are right on this one, though. Thought I was the only one who didn't see any need for the operation.

When will you stop typing sh**"t. It's not good you smoke paper.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
omofunaab:

Rightly?? Azin killing of ritualists??

Rightly as in being done by the right law enforcement agency
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by FriendNG: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
The crocodile is going to smile in the south west and no one can do anything about it.

Operations has taken place in NE, NW, NC, SS and SE.

Why not SW where there are badoo boys, skull mining and rape everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by kt110(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
its just only crocodile smile ifenefera not python dance jare, pls allow d soldier to smile and twerk wella IPOB allies

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba na turn by turn. Now na their turn. Am in total support of the crocodile smile. I am ready to give the crocodile goat for breakfast every morning.
you know Python Venom is more dangerous in second strike .... I'm happy I received the less poisonous venom first and I'm recuperating, let receive the second much venomous strike from their Python masters... badoo gang go hear am... Olamde should run to exile oooO
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Onyesblog(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Uchenna Madu, the leader of the movement for Actualization of Sovereign country of Biafra (MASSOB) has condemned declaration with the aid of presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, that Fulani herdsmen are criminals at the same time as IPOB contributors are terrorists.

He stated:

“due to the fact Buhari’s media aide will eloquently and quite simply declare that Fulani herdsmen which the United international locations of their authentic gazette declared as the fourth global deadliest terrorist business enterprise as an harmless group, it suggests the high level of Buhari’s plan to forcefully islamize Nigeria.
“It additionally a evidence that Hausa Fulani human beings are more decided in collaboration with a few Judases of Biafra land to intimidate the people of Biafra with worry and jittery.
“MASSOB desire to remind the Arewa people that none in their plans or antics to challenge the human beings of Biafra will ever paintings because our dedication and consistency for Biafra actualization and restoration can in no way be shaken or derailed.
“Our clear up and cognizance for Biafra actualization and recuperation is rooted firmly within the Almighty God ‘Chukwu Okike Abiama’ and our competencies of by no means say die.
“We nevertheless insists that IPOB isn't a terrorist employer and may never be as compared with world fourth deadliest terrorist company called Fulani herdsmen”

Source: http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/09/do-no-longer-compare-us-to-terrorist.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ajepako it's your turn to tadireke grin grin
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by omofunaab(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Rightly as in being done by the right law enforcement agency

I don't really care who handles it... . It can be a joint operation... we have army/police/Opc joint operations in Ogun state.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Bobby808: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
The Caliphate wants to kill all Pro Restructuring Yoruba elites the way they attempted to kill Kanu.
Buhari is just too small for God to handle. What is requred is prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Launching military operations within one's own borders.

Someone tell me why I think Buhari has lost his mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by XCLUX(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Blind and stupid idiots don't recognise them
if I need your reply, I will buy you a brain grin
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by MTKbudapest(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
lanreg95:
Lafia Dole iz already in North East

when operation lafia dole = peace by force.

Then what is operation python dance and operation crocodile smile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
XCLUX:
if I need your reply, I will buy you a brain grin

You can't give, or buy for others, what you don't have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

Eastern leaders are really dumb.. None spoke out like this.
very foolish entity
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Jimmy231: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
for what when we are not those stupid terrorists called Biafra
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
pesinfada:
very foolish entity
foolish fada... is this what you teach your child?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by lathrowinger: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

Eastern leaders are really dumb.. None spoke out like this.

And later, they will be saying... Afonja ain't brave enough. Buh I do tell them, that, that was then. Not now... things are not the same like before...

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by nairanaira12: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
omofunaab:

I don't really care who handles it... . It can be a joint operation... we have army/police/Opc joint operations in Ogun state.

A kìí ro dídùn ifòn k'á ho'ra dé'egun.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Aboguede(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerians are sure typical africans!, a typical african is a stearotype, he will simply wish whatever happens as long as am alive, i thank God. look at togo, a single family is ruling them for 50 years., Look at uganda, the president is going for the sixth term. Peace lovers are always eating poos. Because they don't want to die. who has life security on earth? this is why the south africans are slitly different from the other black africans.

I raither die like a man than live like a coward.
not all men though

3 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
lathrowinger:

And later, they will be saying... Afonja ain't brave enough. Buh I do tell them, that, that was then. Not now... things are not the same like before...

I didn't mention such. biko don't bring dt one nw..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / Tinubu, Dantata, Cole, Ogah, Others Clinch Nigeria’s 1.3mbd Oil Lifting Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.