Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army (36493 Views)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by NaeChris: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you know Python Venom is more dangerous in second strike .... I'm happy I received the less poisonous venom first and I'm recuperating, let receive the second much venomous strike from their Python masters... badoo gang go hear am... Olamde should run to exile oooO
Lol.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
bamite:
This is clearly meant to cover up their operation in the SE, so that it doesn't look like the igbos are being singled out.
gbam..

end of story!
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Sleekdude4u(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
We still have Lion cry 11 & Shark sleep 11.

Lion cry 11is for those blood suckers and thieves in the government,

Shark sleep 11 is for the Presidency......
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Iphupa: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
ovadozes:
Did you read the post??
no Pooh.I just glanced thru...ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.