Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army (36274 Views)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by deariekay(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't know who recognize afenifere.that odumakin is everywere.working with Goodluck at the time of PDP era, yet person. Corrupt human being.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by slawali: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls come and smile for kidnappers,south west are not against it.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by hush15: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
stephanie11:
Pro Yoruba group, Afenifere has warned against the planned launch of 'Operation Crocodile Smile II' in the south-west.

The group's statement is coming shortly after the Nigerian army declared on Wednesday that 'Operation crocodile smile II' was going to be launched in the South-western part of the country adding that it was aimed at going after kidnappers, Badoo group and other criminal groups in the south-west.

Speaking to Punch, Spokesperson of Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin had this to say about the development;

"There is no basis for it (troops deployment); there is peace in the South-West and calm in the South-South as of now except there are fifth columnists within the administration who just want to provoke crisis where there is none.

If they say they are looking for kidnappers, even in the South-West, where they say they want to deploy troops, it was the police that arrested the notorious kidnapper, Evans. They arrested him without firing shots or carrying out any major operation, they simply used intelligence and arrested him.

If there should be any crime that the military want to curb, it is the police that should do it. There is no need for any Operation Python Dance, they should go and dance in the North-East where Boko Haram killed an Imam and others in Borno a few days ago,".

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/22/military-operation-in-southwest-go-and-dance-with-boko-haram-afenifere/

Yinka forget to add that they should stop using Igbo lives to quench northeast issues but rather use their northern comrades who understands them better!

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by lathrowinger: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
lomprico:
Why are afonjas avoiding this thread? undecided

Afonja, always thread. Since day 1. We give speeches that Ohaneze of Ndigbo can't dare to utter. Falana, fayose, Ffk and so on. Been backing u guyz and giving Federal Government warning all this days upon the Igbos. Abi Na today u manage buy #100 data?
So u dont know what has been happening in the country?... the regional system, Would benefited Afonjas more than any other ethnics group within the country. We are sick tired of this criminal drugs barron attitude of u all.
Oduduwa ti gberaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by vRendoh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
I just pray and hope that some leaders would learn lessons from this action. Your people is your first constituency. .....
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:

foolish fada... is this what you teach your child?
Buhari Anus

Keep Linkin d old man Anus.

D current govtmnt is made up of foolish entities, u can go and hang urself.

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by SOPIGO: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
lanreg95:
Lafia Dole iz already in North East
.....when it in d north dey call for peace =lafia dole. But in d south east it operation Python dance.... Does python bring peace? Or smiling crocodile bring peace? Through that in d southwest is a cover up.....this I know.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Doyin2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
lomprico:
Why are afonjas avoiding this thread? undecided

The reason is simple.

We do not recognise Afenifere /Odumakin as the real yoruba leaders.Their utterances carry very light weight!

The army had been ''dancing'' in the south west ,even before odumakin was born grin

The Niger Delta militants/terrorists had been curtailed in Ikorodu,largely because of the military ''dances'' .So many other instances.

In sane countries,the army is highly respected,no matter their short comings.

I expect only fools to take Odumakin serious.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
All those forests in the north controlling by boko haram and Fulani terrorists are there not big enough for their dancing operations? Or are they running away from the main dance with their mates (boko haram and herdsmen)the terrorists

Nigeria government security agencies are now like lazy husband got beaten of life on the road from his age group, returned home and beating up he's supposed to be protecting.

Nigeria military lost all the integrity and respects I used to have for them, since the day they became unstable and killing unarmed IPOB agitators and IPOB women in the markets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Elliot2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
to those of us who support the unlawful use of the military should note that there r consequences. remember odi town in bayelsa won a case against d fg n got paid for damages; likewise ipob could,too!

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by misano(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bapy:
Army are trying to curb insecurity in the country before it escalate but some morons are against them.This was how boko haram escalated in the North east. Go on Nigerian Armed Forces... Haters go and swim in the lagoon.

That's the job of D police. Wake up my brother and see how Nigeria is gradually going down. If we want to move forward then we should emulate the countries ahead. Open ur eyes. U can love Buhari, yes no problem but love him enough to correct him when he is making a mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by lathrowinger: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:

I didn't mention such. biko don't bring dt one nw..
OGA you are on your own.
God Bless Nnamdi...
We want that Regional system than any other. person. Make everybody dey inlane...
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Oblang(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oga afenifere u can go and throw sticks at the crocodile when smiling, na ur problem be that. Army are welcome for their operation in the sw as long as they are going to deal with criminals...
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Kay25(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=malton post=60733801]Afenifere: the mouthpiece of the PDP in the South West. They like to differ just for the sake of being in the opposition.

They are right on this one, though. Thought I was the only one who didn't see any need for the operation.
I am sure you are not a yoruba person so need argue with you d god of wisdom does not reside in your region so need blame you
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
FriendNG:
The crocodile is going to smile in the south west and no one can do anything about it.

Operations has taken place in NE, NW, NC, SS and SE.

Why not SW where there are badoo boys, skull mining and rape everyday?

I hope my Muslim brothers can see what a northern Muslim wishes yorubaland? I don't blame you though, it is the Muslims amongst us that have allowed you free reign to utter inanities from your buccal cavity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by reciprokal: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

Eastern leaders are really dumb.. None spoke out like this.
really dumb fools with no political clout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ruggedpen: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
All Hausa's are happy when there is a military exercise on the other side of the country their see it as avenue to silence them because they have this born to rule notion that is reason why ipob is a terrorist group and Arewa youth is part of Govt by giving quit notice and also instruct the president to Arrest Kanu. Biafra is a country that must come. Most people born today are not part of civil war but they still need biafra kill more thousands the few once might strategies and avoid mistake of the past but the country must come.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Doyin2:

The reason is simple.

We do not recognise Afenifere /Odumakin as the real yoruba leaders.Their utterances carry very light weight!

The army had been ''dancing'' in the south west ,even before odumakin was born grin

The Niger Delta militants/terrorists had been curtailed in Ikorodu,largely because of the military ''dances'' .So many other instances.

OMG, you didn't say this did you? I am ashamed that a Yoruba son will denigrate the Afenifere so much. I am happy you are a nonentity so your opinion doesn't hold water in yorubaland.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by NwaliE01: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

Eastern leaders are really dumb.. None spoke out like this.
my brother, dump is an under statement, they are very very dumb and cowardice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Army need to stop dancing and start doing their job

Right now the only real war front in Nigeria is in the North East

They need to go and secure that area and stop dancing around the country
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Walelavender(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
This military operation is needless just like the python dance in SE . This government is hugely distracted, and would end up making little or no significant difference.
The problem with 2019 would be an obvious display of old wine in new bottle. Same crop of political class,with a firm grip on leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Doyin2(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that people openly antagonize their army.

Useless political opportunists.

#GodBlessNigerianArmy

#AppreciateTheLifeSacrificeOfTheSoldier
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by FriendNG: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I hope my Muslim brothers can see what a northern Muslim wishes yorubaland? I don't blame you though, it is the Muslims amongst us that have allowed you free reign to utter inanities from your buccal cavity.

Yes that is what I wish them. I hope you are one of those criminals that will be fish out.

The saint have nothing to fair but criminal like you will be smoke out. Islamic hater.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by NwaliE01: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Our Military is now disguised policemen and puppet in the hands of APC Government.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Doyin2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

OMG, you didn't say this did you? I am ashamed that a Yoruba son will denigrate the Afenifere so much. I am happy you are a nonentity so your opinion doesn't hold water in yorubaland.

An idiot spotted.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by childrenday15(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Meaningful and concise. Unlike liar Mohammed meaningless epistles
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Gkemz: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
That serves them right skull mining afonjas always loyal to aboki govt why are they complaining of military operation. I thought they all supported it when it was brought to South east.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by okerekeikpo: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Never the python must dance in every part of the country
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by misano(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aboguede:
Nigerians are sure typical africans!, a typical african is a stearotype, he will simply wish whatever happens as long as am alive, i thank God. look at togo, a single family is ruling them for 50 years., Look at uganda, the president is going for the sixth term. Peace lovers are always eating poos. Because they don't want to die. who has life security on earth? this is why the south africans are slitly different from the other black africans.

I raither die like a man than live like a coward.
not all men though

Strong talk.... U are very right
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by kalufelix(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cover Up...
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by misano(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Doyin2:

The reason is simple.

* Meaning of Police: The civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

* Meaning of Army: A large body of persons trained and armed for war.

I put this two words and their meanings so U can see how dumb U look when supporting Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Oksman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
omofunaab:
On a serious note... . We need to wipe out these murderous ritualists in Yorubaland

I don't care if it's done by the Army, Police or Opc

Your submission is myopic my friend, soldiers are trained to defend the territorial integrity of a nation and not to arrest or track ritualist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.