Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army (36281 Views)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Reference(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Agboola321:
NA always dancing and wanting to smile without concrete reasons. If they want to take the work of the police they should tell us na.
Nigeria police don't even know their right from their left.

That is, the government indicating it has no confidence in its institutions and has no idea of how to improve them to meet up with pressing challenges. More political ammo for the opposition. Just say 'we will improve upon all law enforcement agencies, revamp the criminal justice system and guarantee that the military is deployed for military operations only'... you've secured thirty million votes....in a sane society... but here...
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Reference(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Launching military operations within one's own borders.

Someone tell me why I think Buhari has lost his mind.

Against a civilian population with no identified targets. Just getting worse every day. I have a feeling this is a prelude to something big going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Reference:

Against a civilian population with no identified targets. Just getting worse every day. I have a feeling this is a prelude to something big going to happen.

Oh Yes, definitively and there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ichietome: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Assman:
Im not ipob, but See how Igbos are kicking against this.

But yorubas where happy over the killing of innocent youths...
now We know who the real peaceful people are

Thanks ladies for having ass
Gbam
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Xkalaban(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Nothing free comes from the Devil. He will gift u one in the beginning & collect 1000 with no remorse till ur finished in the end. All who supported the evil slimy serpent dancing in the South East should await the b!tch called Karma for she's fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by doyinbaby(f): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2017
How can you deploy army to curtail criminals in south west while you tell me that you can't send army against murderous herdsmen.....remember herdsmen had killed hundreds even sacked villages,.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Reference(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Now since the interface between the polity and military is almost complete...since the space between opposition and insurrection has grayed.... since the lines between 'hate speech' and 'free speech' is no longer red or black but a brown mixture, the authorities have all the aces in the deck. The question now is: how do you change a government like this if and when you want to. Just sit back and ask yourself this important question.....friends, it is not about the players....it is about the game.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Soon Afenifere will be proscribed and tagged terrorist organization.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ngozi123(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2017
What are they looking for in the South-West? Curtailing crime in each state should be the responsibility of that state's police force. I don't know why the Nigerian army feel the need to intervene in such matters- rarely, do they ever make things better.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
geronimoedeh1:
Soon Afenifere will be proscribed and tagged terrorist organization.
Afenifere is funded by Angela Merkel
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ngozi123(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

Eastern leaders are really dumb.. None spoke out like this.

Did you miss the quotes from Ohaneze, Ikweremadu and co?

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Iphupa:
. uve not heard about operation lafiya dole in the north east,,always get your facts right
Did you read the post??
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ngozi123(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:
How come there's no military dance against the dreadful herdsmen

Exactly. Didn't Garba Shehu claim that the reason why the army isn't targeting the herdsmen is because they're criminals, not terrorists? Why, then, would they go to the South-West under the pretense of dealing with the criminals there?

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by billyG(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
I support operation croc smile agst skull miners,cannibals in d SW,odumakin & afenifere can go & chew on their corks,i dnt pfucking care!
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by michoim(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Odumakin is mentally derailed for supporting criminality in the SW.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by ospido: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Straight to the point
Ragtag army

On Point
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by ospido: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Ngozi123:
What are they looking for in the South-West? Curtailing crime in each state should be the responsibility of that state's police force. I don't know why the Nigerian army feel the need to intervene in such matters- rarely, do they ever make things better.

Capital No.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by ospido: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
michoim:
Odumakin is mentally derailed for supporting criminality in the SW.

How will yo then termed the Federal Govt who agree that Fulani Herdsmen are criminals yet no Python danced after them? It is your like that create problems for Southerners.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by ospido: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

Exactly. Didn't Garba Shehu claim that the reason for why the army isn't targeting the herdsmen is because they're criminals, not terrorists? Why, then, would they go to the South-West on the pretense of dealing with the criminals there?

Nice one there Ngozi.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Optional34(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Operation dance all
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Bizibi(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

their leaders are one of the worst set of idiots,they only follow the wind.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Ngozi123(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
ospido:

Nice one there Ngozi.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by buJu234: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
I may be wrong oo, but I think that RE-STRUCTURING that Nmadi Kanu Ipob sold to all the southern & Middle Bert politicians. The northern cabal are using the Northern controlled Nigerian army to indirectly tell the southern people that the so called re-structure is a dead on arrival project.

U can't change the UN written code that Nigeria belong to the northern ruling class and every other from middle Bert to SW to SE to SS, are all slaves. Whether u like it or not....
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by wapgodz: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
dayleke:
Abi were fedi si awon people yi ni?
Won ko ma mo nnkan ti won n se mo ke.....
Aye won fe baje ni jarey
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by adelee777: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria won't break until Yorubas are ready to go. Now, dis govt wants to provoke dat. It's not looking good.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Bapy(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
funmisticqueen:
what of fulani herdsmen or those people that sung those songs in hausa insulting igbos, the army will not do anything against them, no operation slaughter ram, the sooner we get our visas and fly out, the better
grin
funmisticqueen:
what of fulani herdsmen or those people that sung those songs in hausa insulting igbos, the army will not do anything against them, no operation slaughter ram, the sooner we get our visas and fly out, the better
am with you bro but the way people are going about saying trash about the armed forces is as if they are the cause of the happenings... They simply follow order from the top. So if we were to blame anybody then that should be the Govt... My opinion though
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Bapy(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
misano:

That's the job of D police. Wake up my brother and see how Nigeria is gradually going down. If we want to move forward then we should emulate the countries ahead. Open ur eyes. U can love Buhari, yes no problem but love him enough to correct him when he is making a mistake.
good bro. But what am insinuating is that the way the Armed forces are been blamed is as if they are the cause of what is happening... They only follow orders from the top. I blame the Govt. for everything... Bunch of selfish old men.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Bapy:
grin ;Dam with you bro but the way people are going about saying trash about the armed forces is as if they are the cause of the happenings... They simply follow order from the top. So if we were to blame anybody then that should be the Govt... My opinion though
i am blaming the government
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by malachytochukwu(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
End of quote. ....you screwed it bro
bamite:
This is clearly meant to cover up their operation in the SE, so that it doesn't look like the igbos are being singled out.
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Bapy(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am blaming the government
exactly sir
Re: Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army by Perezino: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:
reasonable enough.

All they kept doing is looking for who to blame for their misfortune.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave / PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.