Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (67835 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Help I Asked Her Out For Valentine And She Declined Without Any Cogent Reason!!! / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Aleora(f): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
ubergold:
Lol. Just checked it out on Twitter. She has suddenly gone mute and even locked her Twitter account. So much for "posh" online chick grin

Lalasticlala Pls move this to front page I smell a potential channels tv headline here
hahahah y she lock her acc na,fake ass babes
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Origin(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes posting on social media feels like you are musing to yourself.......

But in reality,

You are addressing the whole world (aiye).

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by vanvick247(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
morbeta:
At this juncture, silence is golden

Lolzzzz. Omoo Silence over golden for this kind matter o!!!
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by chuksdavid28(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
;Dhmmmmm!!! dis one na kpakpais matter
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by YaxxVille(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
This one funny.. Make i join watch
potent5:
She's playing Russian roulette. Oya deny it make we see.
But, the woman and this girl, na wah for una o.
Make we dey watch, sha.
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Women and lies are on the love-story level of Twilight.
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Following your husband's gf everywhere on social media
So much low self-esteem

Do you compare her to you or wanna look like her?
grin

Woman
The one you have problems with is your Randy horseband

Are you like the lady? The woman didn't just troll her. She did that to expose the girl's hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Yxxx: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Following your husband's gf everywhere on social media
So much low self-esteem

Do you compare her to you or wanna look like her?
grin

Woman
The one you have problems with is your Randy horseband

Are you the one? Her name starts with D also your moniker. angry
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Dyt(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
LoveThemChubby:

Are you like the lady? The woman didn't just troll her. She did that to expose the girl's hypocrisy.

Yxxx:

Are you the one? Her name starts with D also your moniker. angry

Who knows?
I am a threat to lots of women
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Nonsense something
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.