Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (67894 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Help I Asked Her Out For Valentine And She Declined Without Any Cogent Reason!!! / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Abeos(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Busted grin
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
She even shot her self. She said she is tired of Lagos men. That means she quite has numbers of men on the lists she moves out with. Runs things......she should go and try calabar men now, may be den go help her ministry. Nonsensical. She is guilty .

6 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by HeWrites(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
priceaction:
She even shot her self. She said she is tired of Lagos men. That means she quite has numbers of men on the lists she moves out with. Runs things......she should go and try calabar men now, may be den go help her ministry. Nonsensical. She is guilty .

Lol the girl mumu no be small

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by morbeta(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
jerryunit48:
"Juncture "you mean, she can also say she sent the pictures before knowing he is a married man

Typographic error

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
I love that condition.

Abeg aunty just deny first.

[img]https://hushcomics1.files./2015/04/sub-zero-mk2-absolute-zero-fatality1.gif[/img]

Fear let am deny? Lol. Caught red handed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by pedrilo: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Upper cut
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by ibkayee(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
samzzycash:
Desolate
Lmao why now

@OP
Saw this on twitter, oh boy...if she knew the guy she was sending nudes to was married I don't feel sorry for her, if not, damn. But then the fact that she's mute makes her seem guilty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao why now

@OP
Saw this on twitter, oh boy...if she knew the guy she was sending nudes to was married I don't feel sorry for her, if not, damn. But then the fact that she's mute makes her seem guilty
she is guilty

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by ibkayee(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Piiko:
she is guilty
Seems like it, that wife must have been monitoring her account before this lol

6 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2017
ibkayee:

Seems like it, that wife must have been monitoring her account before this lol
Lool she had to go ghost mode and even lock her account, shit went south too quick cheesy cheesy most of all this twitter slay queens are hoes, I wasn't surprised

10 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
jerryunit48:
"Juncture "you mean, she can also say she sent the pictures before knowing he is a married man
And after dat her nudes will be open to the full glare of the publicum
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
HeWrites:
So a Twitter user took to her Twitter page to rant about how she’s tired of married men in Lagos and little did she know that she was going to meet her nemesis after what she shared.

After @desolaa_ ranted about a married man who offered her lunch but she declined, so in order to win her, the man told her that his wedding band he was wearing, was just a ring and not a stigma.

Desola shared the tweet and then a lady interestingly called her out , accusing her of sending her husband nude photos during the last Sallah holiday.

Twitter users have since begged her to deny it, so the indecent pictures will leak.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/nigerian-lady-says-she-declined-to-go.html

the hunter becomes the hunted
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Getting more interesting.. U too jez deny it small

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by amakadihot87(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
I love that condition.

[img]https://hushcomics1.files./2015/04/sub-zero-mk2-absolute-zero-fatality1.gif[/img]
.............flawless victory

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
morbeta:
At this juncture, silence is golden
hehehe, else...
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by xamuelotu(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2017
jerryunit48:
let her say it and watch how everybody will see her yanch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
grin angry

I haven't laughed like dis in a while....DAT wife Na savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by mrSerious(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
waledeji:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's always bad news for you when Twitter find out any shady business you're into. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Tapout:
accept the challenge pls.... deny it already grin
Indeed my brother
Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by rhames(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
HeWrites:
So a Twitter user took to her Twitter page to rant about how she’s tired of married men in Lagos and little did she know that she was going to meet her nemesis after what she shared.

After @desolaa_ ranted about a married man who offered her lunch but she declined, so in order to win her, the man told her that his wedding band he was wearing, was just a ring and not a stigma.

Desola shared the tweet and then a lady interestingly called her out , accusing her of sending her husband nude photos during the last Sallah holiday.

Twitter users have since begged her to deny it, so the indecent pictures will leak.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/nigerian-lady-says-she-declined-to-go.html

I am a man but laugh at some fellow men resorting to cheap blackmail and backstabbing just to get a girl in bed for fun. In simple plain English Language, this man just got one of his numerous girlfriends or one queen of the night to pose as his wife in order to get what he wants. Some men are just goats and cant live with rejection. He would have replied with a more soothing compliments than this arrant nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Flashh: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2017
The bítch couldn't deny it,then went silent. This shows it was true.

She was even trying to gain the limelight, so that people will applaud her silly ass, for the dignity of avoiding the married man. Fake ass bítch. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by jonadaft: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Following your husband's gf everywhere on social media
So much low self-esteem

Do you compare her to you or wanna look like her?
grin

Woman
The one you have problems with is your Randy horseband
Shup up!
Sheby u go marry too? You'll definitely get served

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by thesuave10(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol.. I followed this shît. This desola girl is just an ÎDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by thesuave10(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2017
rhames:

I am a man but laugh at some fellow men resorting to cheap blackmail and backstabbing just to get a girl in bed for fun. In simple plain English Language, this man just got one of his numerous girlfriends or one queen of the night to pose as his wife in order to get what he wants. Some men are just goats and cant live with rejection. He would have replied with a more soothing compliments than this arrant nonsense.

Guy shut up. The woman is an ÎDIOT. Sending nude pics then coming to twitter to talk nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by designVATExcel: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Funjosh:
@getjoy no get any Joy at all, she just give it back to @desolaa_ straight up grin

But on second thought @desolaa_ owns a functioning twitter account while @gotjoyy open her account to reply desolaa tweet. Are you seeing what am seeing undecided

Well she could have done that to hide her identity. I know some married women follow or rather stalk their husbands side chicks online. So maybe after seeing the post she decided to just reply anonymously.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Na wao. See holy hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Lyord69(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
I love that condition.

Oga you don play Sega die cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by muller101(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
I love that condition.

FATALITY

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by maxiuc(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
pussyeater:

Mr man move ya vehicle before i tow am undecided
naira land lastma continue towing

I for park my caterpillar

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by Firstcitizen: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Dyt:

So much low self-esteem

grin

Woman

This one na culprit too. See guilty conscience. grin

15 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) by laxxy(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Dyt:

So much low self-esteem

grin

Woman

So sending nude is a norm to u and at the same time right?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.