Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (30868 Views)

Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus / See The Public University In Nigeria Where Electricity Runs 24/7 (photos) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by MrBigiman: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Unistreet, that's d best, u learn in 3 months what u can't get in 10yrs of formal education.

BigiMan.

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Stevengerd(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Edinburgh Uni, Scotland
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by muhsain299(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
REP Bayero University kano

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
phoenix23401:
University of lagos, University of first choice, the nations pride, d only school that properly balances academic and social life, producijg Alist entertainers and Alist scholars... sitting preety beside the lagos lagoon, overseeing lagos island and the renonwed 3rd mainland bridge you still got ample room to hustle due to its location in the heart of the bistling city of lasgidi
There is none other like the University Of Lagos[b]weather[/b]private or public
At bolded, do not let Children of hate to spot that error kiss
undecided
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Alabamagnate: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
UNIPETROL

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Thiago888: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
University of Lagos...

4 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by adeblow(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
U would have said which university has the most representatives on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Fornication: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
University of Fornication

5 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by toocoded: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Florblu:
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
iRepObaAwonUniversity.
I await the shildren of hate to come and bash my Alma Mata
University of Ife is bae

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by engrajoo1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
topedopechef:
OSUSTECH.........lol,coman beat me am in my aous
Are u a graduate of oscotech?
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Jacktheripper: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
We are oxfordites we are proud
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
What I want to know is which One accepts DE without writing exam With Jambites
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Fidelismaria: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
UOF
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
ATBU Bauchi cool

1 Share

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by whysquare4real(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
sometimes I laugh when people try to compare universities especially here in Nigeria. I don't think there is any basis to compare in the first place. The only thing is to know what u studied, be able to defend yourself anywhere and make a good grade. I know a lot of UI, OAU,ABU, Unilorin grads that couldn't find a job after graduation and someone from a least expected school working and earning good pay.just work hard and pray for the mercy of God

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by topedopechef(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
engrajoo1:

Are u a graduate of oscotech?

An d V.C
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Geoxplorer: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
ABU Zaria
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by hawk05(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Unillorn cos they don't go on strike.
Ya student there?
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by CoolChinex07: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
University of Ibadan......

Despite the dirtiness of Ibadan city and their girls, the university attracted me to the city because is still number one....
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by bullbull2: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin angry

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kaywhy09(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
There is no such thing as best university in Nigeria. Be the best that appreciate and understand the essence of higher education in any of higher institutions in Nigeria. Then it becomes the best university in Nigeria.
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Davifeghe(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
#igbinedion university

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
hawk05:
Ya student there?
No.
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by hamdash(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
lautech is d best
haters will hate buh man u won narrowly so hu cares??
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Saeed110: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Udusok

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by SapeeSky: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo university... (O.A.U)

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Jacktheripper: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
kaywhy09:
There is no such thing as best university in Nigeria. Be the best that appreciate and understand the essence of higher education in any of higher institutions in Nigeria. Then it becomes the best university in Nigeria.

We know ur type
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Florblu:
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
iRepObaAwonUniversity.
I await the shildren of hate to come and bash my Alma Mata
Same Here. Greatest Ife!

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by BALLOSKI: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nutase:
I would have said ABU but Taliban's have taken over and thrown non Taliban's out.

So I would wait for the next commenter to see his view.
you're pathetic. A.B.U remains the only national university where every tribe and faith is represented.

@Topic

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Won't you rather be an abusite and be naturally ahead?
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ayinde88(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
I rep oau...... oau is surely the best

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Ballack1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mine is Adeleke University, though I rep Great Ife.. Lol
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nutase: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you're pathetic. A.B.U remains the only national university where every tribe and faith is represented.

@Topic

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Won't you rather be an abusive and be naturally ahead?

Abusive indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTMEā€¦ See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.