Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (30889 Views)

Upsa- Ghana, West Africa's Prettiest Public University Campus / See The Public University In Nigeria Where Electricity Runs 24/7 (photos) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Olabodedennis(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Federal university, Oye-Ekiti winkFederal university, Oye-Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kingcypress: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. University of Ibadan. Obafemi Awolowo Uni. University of Nigeria, Nnsuka. Uni Lag. Uni. Ilorin

7 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by UduMgbo1: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
ritababe:
UI I guess
[/s]
University of maidugri

kiss
mai lof how are you
acholu m ila i tomorrow kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Raymysterio(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Unibest

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by phemiee1810(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
olabisi onabanjo university we lead others follow oou Great of the greatest oouites

4 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by AK481(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
unn,the only university flying the flag of nigeria.

regards grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Of what use is this sentimental exercise?
Well said. All Nigerian public universities are citadels of trash

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by UcheCokoro: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Covenant o

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Check NUC ratings na undecided
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
This would just cause "futile arguments".
Nigerian universities are all the same,in terms of educational system and methodology used.

But to me honestly ABU is overhyped.

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nutase:
I would have said ABU but Taliban's have taken over and thrown non Taliban's out.

So I would wait for the next commenter to see his view.
Saying it's ABU can't be right. It has to be the school called the King of Universities translated in yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by phoenix23401(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
University of lagos, University of first choice, the nations pride, d only school that properly balances academic and social life, producijg Alist entertainers and Alist scholars... sitting preety beside the lagos lagoon, overseeing lagos island and the renonwed 3rd mainland bridge you still got ample room to hustle due to its location in the heart of the bistling city of lasgidi
There is none other like the University Of Lagos weather private or public

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Maximus85:

Anyone with "SU" is useless. Eg, LASU, OSU DELSU etc
Because they are state universities and underfunded.

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nothing to argue about, it's simply university of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by chinaze4real(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
UniBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by hemsquare(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Unilorin and no other!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dearestme:
University of uyo

Good for teaching/academic standards.

Bad in terms of infrastructure!

Besides, this excercise initiated by the Op is futile as everyone would list their current schools or alma maters.
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Awoleesu(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Of what use is this sentimental exercise?
. And how would have the standard for rating gauged?

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by jaymejate: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity, all is Vanity

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Maximus85(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Because they are state universities and underfunded.

Because they are corrupt. Useless lectures who are definitely going to suffer doom.

LASU especially. It's been 7years now, no results.
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Kendrick80(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
None
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by iluvpomo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nutase:
I would have said ABU but Taliban's have taken over and thrown non Taliban's out.

So I would wait for the next commenter to see his view.
'Taliban has taken over ABU' .... your handle should be changed to nutcase grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Awoleesu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
UcheCokoro:
Covenant o
. Covenant na public uni? #sugomu

4 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by leonard002(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Uniben

4 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by johnero353(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mtchwww... To me all na de same
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ElTommyBlaq(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, DELSU we don't go on strike...educational standard is high there.

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by phkka1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Federal University of Technology Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by alagba333(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
unilorin

2 Likes

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Jimmy231: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
None
Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Equiano: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mine is ASUU cos every university is under her, directly or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
awillabo:
Unique Uniport
u well so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / 400-Level UNN Student, Ejim Ijeoma, Declared Missing (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.