Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54145 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nackzy: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brother it's Rili pathetic.... Let me start be asking you to search yourself..did u acquire those things legally?, Is ur wife a prayer warrior or an Edo Slay queen?.. Have u been involved in dubious acts? But from all indication your Wife is your number one problem... Rather than killing urself or taking laws into your hands.. Pls consult God first and also the Law court for legal actions
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Honeydawealth(f): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Almighty God whom u prayed to..has shown u d cause of ur problems.... Go to a church and start praying for deliverance.... Without dat, ur wife's spiritual husband will eventually kill u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by gnykelly(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

chai woman. there is sense in you what you have written.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Fussbot: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have two men that can help you.

First, baba Mike akinbiyi(christ power ministry ibadan). He is a busy man, seeing him can take quite a time.

Or you can visit his mentee--Prophet Morakinyo (goodnews prophetic ministry ogbomoso).

Don't mind all these people saying it's not spiritual, they may be ur wife's spiritual husband workers.. Lol..

Things will get better with prayers.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jokkarm2:
though I don't believe in such but at the same time I knw such thing exist . come to Dominion city head quarters Lekki before LBS from Ajah ask of pastor sola meet him he will link you to our GO. pastor david , all these your issues will be a history after prayers . I also hope you made your money without devils hand in it because if you did, is give and take. you need to clean your hands if you really did some funny things. God is the only answer to every prayers .
What is pastor sola doing about electrity in Nigeria ? Can he not perform deliverance for PHCN? ALL without exception so called men of God are businessmen ,EVERY single one of them.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by thesuave10(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chascop:
i have come to realize something in this life,

Do you know that the devil can only attack you when you announce your plans or success (when you say it out audibly with your mouth) but when you don't talk, and keep it at heart, the devil will never know your plans. I have observed it alot..
BROS I UNDERSTAND WE'RE ON SIMILAR SIDES AS REGARDING SPIRITUALITY AS A BIG PROBLEM HERE BUT MY MAN THIS STUFF YOU WROTE IS VERY VERY STUPÎD
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

That you do not believe doesn't mean spiritual things(Witches,voodoo,etc) doesn't exist.Sister,let just pray we dont fall prey.Things happen.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided
People are most likely to support their gender even when it's glaring there's a problem. grin You didn't address the issue one bit but rather calling the op names.

What do you have to say about the wife who went to his office to lie he beat her up?, and this kind of woman is a prayer warrior. grin

What about when he discussed his travelling plans with his wife as a family but everything went from 100 to 0 after she accused him of trying to marry another wife when he arrives Holland?.

Everything about the marriage has a spiritual undertone that's beyond the physical.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
AFONAMARO:

Leave the poor woman alone you say? Did you read the part where she had to lie to his boss to get him fire?

How many sane women goes to their hubby's office to lie against him to get him fire
obviously, the type that call their husbands pig in the public. Their likes have co defending another woman. The way some people allow sentiments make them look silly amazes me. 35K job oo, no pity. 7 trucks to nothing. Properties all gone, in debts.. obviously bank loans. deportation at the point of entry at Holland. Holland ooo, Holland that ensures you are going for the right reasons before giving visa, Thats one of the easiest country to enter as long as your motives are genuine and people are saying it is normal.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
fergieboy:
Poster you buy big market o.. Edo kwanu?
shocked
All this woundnt have happen had it being you married your fellow Igbo woman.. In fact you would have prospered by now

Sorry eh
it's not about tribe. There are similar experiences with Igbo's I won't talk about
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
generationz:

Google incubus and succubus
Those are real but his solution is not church he should pray by himself. Christ died so he can have direct access to god through Christ, cut out the middle men.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
@OP, you need to deal with yourself by confessing any known & unknown sins in your life and ask for forgiveness from God.
Don't accuse your wife in any form but just take your battle to God through deliverance @ MFM. Mind you it's going to rigorous and you must be ready to fast and pray for weeks or months.
Your wife must also be ready to join you because without that you may only partial freedom.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Bro. Your problem is not peculiar to you alone, more than 60 percent of married men are going through that and, it takes the grace of God to quench it. I feel how critical it is right now for you to post it here in Nairaland. May God through his abundant grace show you mercy. Please go spiritual, keep away from your wife and see how it goes. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do as you 'll see 1001 reasons not to leave or step an inch away from her. Be a man, your success shall return in 100 folds .
pls, this is not correct at all.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Franzinni: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
OP check the front of the house or building you are renting presently ...if you see a flowery thing close to the roof that kind of looks like a scorpion....guy you have just found the source of your poverty ....how do I know? I have been down the same road you are ...and the problem is not physically ...it is spiritual and tied to you place of abode ....I hope you get to read this .

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
fergieboy:
Poster you buy big market o.. Edo kwanu?
shocked
All this woundnt have happen had it being you married your fellow Igbo woman.. In fact you would have prospered by now

Sorry eh
We all know that even Bill Gates is married to an Igbo woman

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by emerged01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms[/b]Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

[b]It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream
. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday[b]One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream[/b]I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

You married a woman without the consent of the mother. A great mistake!

Your wife have a spiritual husband. The problem of your marriage started with your careless attitude. You are paying the price of the costly mistakes you made.

You have the solution to your problem but you are still confused. God showed clearly in your dream the root of your problems. You are still here on nairaland seeking for solution.

Bro,you have serious battle to fight. And it has to be fought on your knees. No other way to solve your problem except by prayer and fasting to deliver your wife first. Without your wife been delivered,your problem just start o

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ishilove:

By parents, you mean 'foreparents'. Spirit husbands have different categories, and it seems like his wife's own falls under the ones who renders the husbands of the women useless.
another sensitive lady. One can tell from their regular posts on NL.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
petitejolie:

probably dangote is the pursuer not the d pursued. wit all d accidents he's not run out of biz that he can't pay house rent or sell his house

Except that grin. I am very wary of all these pastors, that's how one told my BIL that my MIL is the cause of this misfortune _this same truck business. The young man almost beat the woman up, I don't trust them at all, them spiritualist.

I also don't understand why she'll lie against him, leading to a loss of his job _and still be supportive. There is no harm in trying, he can do his business without telling her. Let's see if it'll work.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by diva90: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Go to mountain of fire. Go for deliverance, take your wife and watch her confess.
Same thing happened to someone I know. His wife was a part of a very strong coven and their mission was to destroy the man and kill him. Luckily he found out of time and was able to save himself. This is a man who was doing well, had money and a good business, all of a sudden , he found himself broke, very sick and unable to cope. Now that your dreams have revealed it all to you, seek resolution now before you lose everything! When I hear pple say she goes to church or is a strong prayer warrior, I laugh. Guess what? Even the devil goes to church. There are very strong evil forces around us. Do not ignore the signs that you are experiencing. Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
If you earnestly prayed about it and God revealed it to you in a dream, then there you have your answer. You need deliverance and more prayers.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by kaywhy09(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
I never believed dreams are influenced by thought, until recently when I document and critically analyses my dreams. Thought influences dream.

You need to sit down and examine your life.

What do you do before marriage that you don't do anymore ?

What has been your view or belief about marriage and business?

Is your immediate family happy with you and what you do?

Do you live within your means today to cater for tomorrow?

Are you in control of your economic affairs or influenced by people's view ?

Do you find joy in what you do for living?

Will you, your wife and child be happy with the step you want to take?

Don't you think this is just one of the trying time?

Face the challenge and fight it. There is a spirit in you. Seek the inspiration of Almighty to give you understanding.

Know one thing; There has been a time of abundance; seems as if it passed, This too will Pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by bettyLad(f): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
hmmmmm, this post made me remember my case, I experience something like this 2years ago ,it almost broke my marriage before God took over , after my wedding things suddenly went bad,my husband lost his job,and lost some prominent people he knows, my husband became depressed and put the whole blame on me ,he said I was bad luck and I was the cause of his whole misfortune but the strange thing is that anytime we have misunderstanding things suddenly go worse for him , there was one morning we quarreled and he left the house only to return home without his car , UAE govt had seized it and fine him for a crime as liltte as nothing , I remember when he hit me one evening cos he didn't meet me at home when he came home that day , I had taken my baby to the park to play , the next day he fell sick with pains all over , he said I was possessed and I was a witch and all sort of names but guess what , we weren't living in one accord and as such blessings cannot thrive cos the more we fight the more things go bad , he asked me to return to Nigeria to my parents house so he can sort himself tinking I was his problem ,I was tired of the whole thing myself so when he asked me to leave I was OK wit it ,at a point in started seeing myself as bad luck ..when I came down things became worse for him that he could hardly feed himself .I went spiritual too , attended synagogue church and other places until God use a man of God to reveal to me the cause of my problem during a crusade I attended , it's was from my husband's side , his own blood brother was responsible, he had promise to take him out of the country after his studies which my husband didn't fulfill his promise but ended up getting married and taking his wife out of the country , God arrested him and he confused live and direct after he took to an illness with no name or cause , he didn't survive even after his confession and plead for mercy
.my husband came back for me and apologized to my people , we now join hands 2gether and pray things out , we tell God what we want , every last night of the month we pray from 11-2am , we always tank God for the month and also tell God what we want for the new month ..what I'm saying is that two head is stronger than 1, u and your wife can join your faith 2gether and make things work , if u see her as a witch there ll continue to b problem, of course marriage has its own challenges but how u overcome the challenges is what matters ,u can choose to solve it or make it worse , what if your wife has a spiritual husband , is it not in ur case to join hand with her and fight it off , or perhaps your problem might b coming from sombody u know , a jealous ex ,a relative or even among friends ..@ poster u need prayers and God ll b with you ..my husband is now a company owner in UAE and also has his company and businesses in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by giftedben: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Your wife is your problem and you know it but you are too scared of her. Spiritual beings are real and if you don't take actions you are doomed. You will never stop telling her your plans cos you are tired somewhere. Go and buy incense light it in your room at night before you sleep. Now just pretend you are sleeping and watch your wife's behavior. If she tells you she don't like it or she don't like the smell, then just know your wife is a witch. Just go to a spiritual store and buy it.. Tell them the one that drives evil spirits away... And if your wife ask you what is smelling tell her its mosquitoe killer.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

Please people advice me.

My dear, no matter how educated you are, just have it in mind that there are unseen forces that will fighting against you, even the Bible stated it. She is your wife and she may not know she has a spiritual husband..... You better sort yourself out through fasting and prayer because this is just about 7years of your marriage and you've lost all you had.... You are not "Job" of the Bible. You better don't listen to the people on nairaland that are not believers.
Take my advice or leave it

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by mbjsuki(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Your story and predicament is very serious yet surmount able with God by your side.

There's nothing impossible for God to handle, just take it to him.
I have a close encounter to yours. To the point that I woke up and found out that from my waist to my legs I couldn't move them without aid or support. Within a week, I was completely finding it difficult to walk again.
Immediately someone saw me, he said and suggested that I seek spiritual help and I did. That decision saved my life, if not, I could have been wasted.

Please, my brother, my candid opinion is that you seek thorough spiritual deliverance. Go to MFM for their weekly deliverance program. God saved me through it, now I can walk and I have no doubt or whatsoever that yours too will be met.
But time is of the essence! Don't delay your salvation.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by AdoOloro(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello sir, I hope you will read this comment and take it as important as it is. Sire, kindly ask your wife who she was dating when she met you and how the relationship ended. What sort of person is he (the man). You should get a clue to solving your problem. Pls act wisely and remember patient means wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by AuroraB(f): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
God bless you too
God bless you, brother smiley
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Serious issue with divided opinions.

I pray God Almighty ease all our pains and suffering. The woman may be possessed, or having spiritual husband as said by some people and she might be clean as well.
GOD who is bigger than every satanic husband, occult society will surely set all of us free from every challenges that might be hindering our progress.

@ OP, please focus alone with GOD, pray and fast and I believe God Almighty will return back your lost glory.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Daboomb:

I bet you did not read th epart where a Husband who had six tucks before marriage, had to seek and got a "Driving job" for #35,000..... only for thios wife to still come to that place of work, lie against him and ensure he lost that job? angry angry

This man will eventually lose hi slife, if he does not act swiftly against this his demonic wife.

"Alertness and Deductive reasoning" are the greatest weapons of the wise Man. undecided undecided

Go figure.
obviously, either the people saying this is normal haven't touched money or know what business is really. A truck is worth at least 4million. That mea he was worth at least 28 millio before mariage minus properties. The same individual had to work 35k job. Thing is there is is problem. Either his source of wealth is questionable or something I can't figure right now

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ArchEnemy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
PaperLace:
So, who is pursuing Dangote?
His trucks are always involved in one accident or the other.
smiley funny
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Before you finished the story, I knew it was the work of SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.

Brother, these are strong and jealous demons. Some ladies have them, not all. They are protective just like physical husbands.

Brother, nah deliverance things. The advice your pastor gave you is true, but I am surprised that instead of the pastor conducting a deliverance for your wife, whether in her presence or absence, he decided to tell you to start hiding your business from your wife. To me, hiding your moves from her isn't enough.

Tell your wife, that both of you need to go for a deliverance. Choose a sound man of God for this job. During the deliverance, tell the man of God this story and the scary dreams you normally have but don't mention where your wife confessed she had a spirit husband. The man of God will code and say the same things I just told you.

That wicked spirit will manifest and will be cast out. Jesus is Lord..

Bro, on your business aspect, transport business is a CAREER KILLER. 95% transport investors lost millions to it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.