Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (5809 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nissando(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
A beautiful young and very curvy lady took to her facebook page to advice young ladies on the aftermath of dating married men.

She Wrote:

“The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values. Now look at it this way.. If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment.You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can’t call him when he is at home with family…..

My sisters, you be toy? He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home…..

My beloved sisters grow up, please! He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet

you don’t even know the name of the street where he lives…..

My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future? He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed……

My dear sisters, na your body good pass for experiment? He gets you ...............

See the Photos And Read More
Here:;;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/23/beautiful-curvy-lady-advises-ladies-want-happens-next-decide-date-married-men-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by charleff512(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg Tell Them O.
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't want to date any married man

So my husband won't do same

tongue karma I beat you om this
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by joelens007(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
I have no Bleep to give, but the person below me seem to have a bundle of Bleep to give...
I'll be back once this thread makes FP
lalasticlala, mynd44 oya do the needful...our slay queens need to see this.
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
dont give a bleep either..

meanwhile

While you all are here killing yourself over this...
Somewhere in Nigeria, Efe is wondering how the money is remaining 100k😹😹😹😹

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
There's nothing like karma

do what pleases you, if you enjoy dating a married man and he makes u happy then date him and enjoy him.

after all if you refuse he will still go for someone that will agree and you will miss your expensive gifts, money, vacations, designers and care.

Prostitutes sleep with married men but they get married and have children, so forget about that karma crap.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Will they ever receive sense?
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sister no be today dey don they talk am..our slay mama's them no go hear.awon "gboko" "gboko" ..That's why they use them for rituals..and by the way, I don't believe in karma
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
God should help all the married couples, ,this is almost why marriage scares me alot!!
both men and women have lost it.
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by quinnboy: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Don't want to date any married man

So my husband won't do same

tongue karma I beat you om this
yeah....that's why I've choose not to get married to no one else but you....
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
mhizesther:
Sister no be today dey don they talk am..our slay mama's them no go hear.awon "gboko" "gboko" ..That's why they use them for rituals..and by the way, I don't believe in karma
the karma of a thing ,can't really say for sure but I think it doesn't really work on all,,cos those that their husby have been having affair outside wedlock are mostly reserved women, ,so why would they undergo such horrow in marriages if actually they were pure during their youthful age..I just tire shaa
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:

the karma of a thing ,can't really say for sure both I think it doesn't really work on all,,cos those that their husby have been having affair outside wedlock are mostly reserved women, ,so why would they undergo such horrow in marriages if actually they were pure during their youthful age..I just tire shaa

My sister I tire o... Karma ko

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
quinnboy:
yeah....that's why I've choose not to get married to no one else but you....

lol oya come and marry me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by quinnboy: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

na so he dey take start oh....very soon our pre-wedding shoot go hit front page with the caption "couples that met on nairaland set to tie the knot"
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
quinnboy:
na so he dey take start oh....very soon our pre-wedding shoot go hit front page with the caption "couples that met on nairaland set to tie the knot"

I don't mind kiss kiss but I have a son o
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nissando(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by quinnboy: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

hit me up then...lets see what we have in common.
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by FvckShiT(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fúçking married men don't blöödyfûçkiñg fûçk well undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by BALLOSKI: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by BALLOSKI: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cool
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Lalas247(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hope they listen
Karma is real n a b!tvh
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=BALLOSKI post=60763370][/quote]

Lol kiss hubby mi
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by nelson7777: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
in psychology we call this
"" The madonna wh0re complex""

4 those who will understand
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by BALLOSKI: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol kiss hubby mi
my babymama.

See me here

Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
my babymama.

See me here

Lol u look cute kiss kiss
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Mypeople2(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Babe afar na, your list don full ? Abeg write my name on your first batch list
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mypeople2:
Babe afar na, your list don full ? Abeg write my name on your first batch list

kiss you are number 1 on page 10
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Mypeople2(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss you are number 1 on page 10
That is sweet of you.So how do I get to this lady?
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by BALLOSKI: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol u look cute kiss kiss
you look cuter. God made you on a Sunday; he took his time on you.
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you look cuter. God made you on a Sunday; he took his time on you.

Awwwwwwwww cry so touching tanx
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by BALLOSKI: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Awwwwwwwww cry so touching tanx
you're welcome. How was your service at church today?
Re: Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you're welcome. How was your service at church today?

Good urs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises / Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.