Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (15162 Views)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by sobastical: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikp120:
Nice copy and paste. grin grin grin
I guess you've bought the wheel barrow now.
Lemme be going grin grin
Hahahaha, you're wicked
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Lemme see how i'll enjoy lawlahdey's bweast jareh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

jakan my niggie.............thank you for the rema and unfolding of dem 9 secrets of breasthood grin cheesy
Why you like this? angry sad
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
lols are u not happy he want to enjoy u
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
optional1 piiko ginaz misscongeniality rosalieene tossie101 cerowo rukkydelta lawlahdey hibiscus76 oyindidi subtlemee myfantasies fluxbush ngozi123 nne5 attackgat jonaifame22 trustyshoess decomaniaboss burgerlomo
you called me. I'm here now so Mark me present in your attendance booklet let me go back to what I was doing sir.
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:

embarassed
like how? embarassed

dont you want me to enjoy ur bweast when we consummate our marriage or do you want me to handle dem boobz like iamlegend1 who we both know to be a sorry-ass novice undecided
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by IamLEGEND1: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

embarassed
like how? embarassed
dont you want me to enjoy ur bweast when we consummate our marriage or do you want me to handle dem boobz like iamlegend who we both know to be a sorry-ass novice undecided
When it comes to b(.)(.)bs , I'm similar to the thriller in Manila/
Honeys call me Bigga the_condom filler/
Whether it's stiff tongue or stiff_dick/
Legend squeeze it to make_shit fit/ now check this_shit/
I got the pack of Rough Riders in the back of the Pathfinder/
You know the ep along by James Todd Smith/
I get swift with the lyrical gift/
Hit her with the_dick, make her nipple_shift

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When it comes to b(.)(.)bs , I'm similar to the thriller in Manila/
Honeys call me Bigga the_condom filler/
Whether it's STIFF TONGUE or STIFF_DICK/
Legend squeeze it to make_shit fit/ now check this_shit/
I got the pack of Rough Riders in the back of the Pathfinder/
You know the ep along by James Todd Smith/
I get swift with the lyrical gift/
Hit her with the_dick, make her nipple_shift

grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy
lawlahdey bae you see what i mean undecided............dude's got a stiff tongue and dick.....

he clearly issa novice grin

dope lines bruv cool cool

Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
lawlahde bae you see what i mean undecided............dude's got a stiff tongue and dick.....
he clearly issa novice grin
dope lines bruv cool cool
Not mine.
Notorious B.I.G blessed us with those bars.
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you called me. I'm here now so Mark me present in your attendance booklet let me go back to what I was doing sir.
dont let me get mad at u
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by durubennie(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
What if my woman Bobby b like kolanut how I go take do am
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by durubennie(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
What if my woman bobby b like kolanut oya how I go take enjoy am
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
durubennie:
What if my woman bobby b like kolanut oya how I go take enjoy am
hahaha ur a funny guy it dosnt mean u still enjoy it na how do dey enjoy it. wen u be wit a woman she get fatter
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by durubennie(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha ur a funny guy it dosnt mean u still enjoy it na how do dey enjoy it. wen u be wit a woman she get fatter
I dey hate wen woman dey fat for her whole body
Besides I no be new born baby wey like breast
I go prefer make her nyansh over fat
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
durubennie:

I dey hate wen woman dey fat for her whole body
Besides I no be new born baby wey like breast
I go prefer make her nyansh over fat
why I hate yansh is most get strech mark guy let not say dat today please. we discuss dis on Friday I dont wanna dirty my tot
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dont let me get mad at u
why would you want to get mad at e sir?

Seems you have been looking for someone to get mad at. Please I don't want it to me
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
why would you want to get mad at e sir?

Seems you have been looking for someone to get mad at. Please I don't want it to me
happy weekend dear
Re: 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
happy weekend dear
happy weekend to you too dearest

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / It Pays To Be Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.