Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic (22708 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus And Man Takes Her Photos / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by realuz: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2020
A male Twitter user noticed the milk factory of a female passenger spilling out of her dress in a bus in Lagos and he took a photo and shared online.

The poster has been called out by some for taking her photo and sharing it with her face on display, while some have defended the poster, saying if the woman can step out half-dressed then she shouldn't complain about being shamed for it.
See below.

FULL PHOTOS AND REACTION >> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/womans-milk-factory-spills-out-of-her.html

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by EngineerBode: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2020
My brother. See lemons. That breast needs it's own bag

24 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by alphaNomega: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
See breast! cry

9 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by illicit(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Breast dey o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by LKTJ123(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
To Hell With Who So Ever Take Her Pic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by extol1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
you mean people goes out dressed like this

8 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by skyhighweb(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
its d dress n also unless nah olosho that's suppose to b worn @ nite for a party in a secure environment.

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by oluwaleinad(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
The man that snap that picture should be arrested,but that bweast own sev too much weitin ihn dey find outside shocked

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
This one na old news na.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Mr2wealth: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
realuz:
A male Twitter user noticed the milk factory of a female passenger spilling out of her dress in a bus in Lagos and he took a photo and shared online.

The poster has been called out by some for taking her photo and sharing it with her face on display, while some have defended the poster, saying if the woman can step out half-dressed then she shouldn't complain about being shamed for it.
See below.

FULL PHOTOS AND REACTION >> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/womans-milk-factory-spills-out-of-her.html
Freely he snaps, freely he shares! grin
Na who come block the thing nah! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
In Oshiomole 's voice COME TO ME OH Ye BREASTcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Auxtan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
realuz:

See below.

This girl must be possessed by some demon spirit. In what world is that dress a public outfit? Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Mrchilling03: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
This doesn't look like danfo.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Emmyviva: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
...I will quietly cut the tiny hand from the back,making it very obvious

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by sandrapretty(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Weedsmoker:
This one na old news na.
as at 2016 I still saw this pics in the net.
bloggers and recycling old pics

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by offset67(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
she's a HOE

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by kenzysmith: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
g
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by kenzysmith: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
my ex boobs was once like this i ve suck it beyond repair .sarewa i apologize to your future husband and children am very very sorry forgive me.

14 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
LKTJ123:
To Hell With Who So Ever Take Her Pic.

is she ur girlfriend?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Austeeenxx: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
But why are bloggers like this? This one na old picture na.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Testimony1988(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:
hmmmm.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Rickmann: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
realuz:

See below.

Could this be a dress?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked This girl should be arrested for rape and sexual assault. She is raping and assaulting our eyes with her nudity. This is pure sexual harassment

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
oluwaleinad:
The man that snap that picture should be arrested,but that bweast own sev too much weitin ihn dey find outside shocked
Arrested for what? According to Nigeria laws, that girl should be arrested for indecent exposure, but our police officers don't know their work again are jonzing
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by stalingraddd(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Africa?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Samfloxin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prostitute
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Omo see boobs
I don see one before like that Omo my John Manson just gbera straight up
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Edopesin: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
What do straight people find so attractive in breats? It's just a lump of flesh!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Ezehillary(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin please close that door
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Vulcanheph(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
What do straight people find so attractive in breats? It's just a lump of flesh!
Gay spotted

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / The Favourite Who Loved Me / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.