Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL (6196 Views)

Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
Have you seen the Niger Delta militants?
They are better.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by chrix(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
you know all these training are for one thing to beat up civilians have you seen were a military personell is beating up a civilian? men it is gruesome i fink they should train more on how not to use there skills on civilians i fink it should be an offence and come to fink of it they pay them with our very own money and for what to get beaten? they work for us and should respect that. they should prove their brutality with their US counterpart and see how good they truly are.
There should be a class action/suit against them Titled Military Brutality i read of it once and it made the military pay for all they've done we need a thing like that here angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by na2day2(m): 5:26am On Mar 11, 2010
frosbel:

Nigerian military training

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hzveOq5Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

there is nothing special about that training, nigerian soldiers have been doing that a long time ago. i have seen more intense training and close combat spars at the brigade of guards in abuja and some other units. sorry, not impressed; they just wasted our money on another white man again!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2010
Dude it is a basic training or a type of training common across army in the world.

It is easier to criticise etc. Perhaps you should post this video or shush?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by na2day2(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Dude it is a basic training or a type of training common across army in the world.

It is easier to criticise etc. Perhaps you should post this video or shush?

maybe u shld first learn to read and comprehend b4 responding. the topic says "advance" and i say there is nothing special abt that training and u come back to tell me to hush while u call it basic training. --sighs--
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2010
Are you going to post the video and put you mouth where your money is? Or shush! And I mean seriously, to shush.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by na2day2(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Are you going to post the video and put you mouth where your money is? Or shush! And I mean seriously, to shush.

post the video of what? of your "basic" training? mugu!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Typical Nigerian. All talk, blows hot air but no action.

You stated "there is nothing special about that training, nigerian soldiers have been doing that a long time ago.[b] i have seen more intense training and close combat spars at the brigade of guards in abuja [/b]and some other units. sorry, not impressed; they just wasted our money on another white man again!"

Right, I have asked you to post this video. Surely, that won't be so hard as you have been dismissive? Trying to focus on what I said is laughable and deflecting attention away from what I am asking you.  In most army Urban warfare, Guerilla tactics etc forms part of their baisc training. For the record, I enlisted to train with the TA as a BMS, but pull out due to lack of vacancy in my field. My point, I know a thing or two about what I am saying.

Anyway, back to your claims. Do you mind posting this video or will you do the honourable thing and shut up? smiley
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Typical Nigerian. All talk, blows hot air but no action.

You stated "there is nothing special about that training, nigerian soldiers have been doing that a long time ago.[b] i have seen more intense training and close combat spars at the brigade of guards in abuja [/b]and some other units. sorry, not impressed; they just wasted our money on another white man again!"

Right, I have asked you to post this video. Surely, that won't be so hard as you have been dismissive? Trying to focus on what I said is laughable and deflecting attention away from what I am asking you.  In most army Urban warfare, Guerilla tactics etc forms part of their baisc training. For the record, I enlisted to train with the TA as a BMS, but pull out due to lack of vacancy in my field. My point, I know a thing or two about what I am saying.

Anyway, back to your claims. Do you mind posting this video or will you do the honourable thing and shut up? smiley

first of all, u clearly never lived or been around the nigerian military, 2ndly, for u to claim the video currently posted is "basic" implies that the OP assumption of "advance" is wrong and which is what i was stating also. so if u know this is basic, clearly u naturally believe the nigeria army will have an advance training regiment for its elite troops. now do u have a video of such? if u believe that was the best training nigeria gives all her troops, rank and file, then u are a bigger fool than i thought and a total waste of my previous time.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2010
Now you make assumptions like I haven't been around Nigeria military or lived in Nigeria. Joke is on you. Anyway, before we lose the point will you post this video or shut up? I thought so, no video. Typical nigerian. Very quick to be dismissive but can't provide any evidence to back up to what his gob is shouting out.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Sukosam(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2011
I'mm sori, i may be a bit offensiue, buh d truth is NL is open 2 all manner of dumb skulls, foolish arses, senseless thwarts,, , nd dat's exactly what everyone dat has posted on this thread are. What do u guys know abt military training at AFCSC, Nigerian Army School of Infantry? What do u know abt military tactics? Do u know what it feels lyk to put ur lyf on the line jst to protect u bunch of arses? U den bring ur encephalous self to open ur dirty gutter! Useless pple.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by slam7000(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL
« #50 on: March 05, 2010, 02:38 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: bidemi12 on March 05, 2010, 02:11 AM
Bros, that is not the point. It does not matter if they are the best peacekeepers or not. The foundation of the Nigerian military is wrong. Why clean up another man's house while your's is dirty? Ask yourself this, do you trust them? When i walk down the streets in uniform people shake my hand and thank me for my service and i always feel proud. Can you do the same for/to a Nigerian soldier? Do you feel safe around them? be honest.

[b]you're asking the wrong person, i am not an aboki, but i have an uncle in the army and i know how civil he was with us and people that knew him, he used to bring home kills from the forest (alligator, deer, buffalo e.t.c). what you need to do is to look at the solider in question, if you know he's looking abokish, don't go near him ok?

Nigeria military is there for internal or external threats and not compete with local hunters in the forests and rivers, by the way are you aware that ur so called military uncle contributes to the endangered species problems.most of the chimpazees and gorillas in calabar are all extinct courtesy of the likes of ur uncles and his friends,elsewhere he,ll be in jail for wasting his bullets hunting wildlife when he should be at his military post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Bus Ride For Lagosians On Eid-el-fitri / See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.