Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL (6197 Views)

Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by kayc33(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
not a bad look
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by EzeUche(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

because they would need them when they come and fight milltants in igbo speaking areas like Rivers state.

Dont be so proud to have US training igbo speakers because who ever is trained by the US, is only there so that person can be used against their own people duh!. The same reason why the US recruited German speakers in WW 1 and 2, the same reason why arabic speakers are a plus in the middle east to be used against the Terrorist organizations whos linguo is arabic.

smh some people just dont think

Foolish Yoruba, they know that the Igbo can descend the entire Eastern region into conflict. They already know we can bring Nigeria to its knees if we wish to fight again. That can cut off the oil supply of the United States.

We are the only people who can fight the Nigerian army in the field of battle for years. Our track record has shown that we can field armies around a single leader.

No other group in Nigeria has that power!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
EzeUche:

Foolish Yoruba, they know that the Igbo can descend the entire Eastern region into conflict. They already know we can bring Nigeria to its knees if we wish to fight again. That can cut off the oil supply of the United States.

We are the only people who can fight the Nigerian army in the field of battle for years. Our track record has shown that we can field armies around a single leader.

Will you keep that your fish-roll mouth shut? do you know how to slot a bullet into a gun?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by blackcypha(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
@honeric and ezeu8che,
why not just comment on the video and leave in peace rather than making these sarcastic statements?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by sjeezy8: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
EzeUche:

sure guy . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Onlytruth(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
They look so slow and stupi'd. Their movements are so clumsy. I have often said it, that Nigerian military is NOT GOOD and it failed to prove how good it is when they ceded Bakassi to Cameroun. The only thing they are good at is citizen abuse. Send them to any trouble spots in Nigeria and they would go and level the place. They are only trained to kill Nigerians. I noted how grossly inefficient they were against Sierra Leonian rebels who pinned them down in Freetown. They couldn't move outside Freetown even with all the Alfa Jets and tanks.
LOL, the guys on the video will train anybody who can pay. Big deal. undecided
Naija sef! undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ochukoccna: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

They look so slow and stupi'd. Their movements are so clumsy. undecided
How come the soldiers we saw in the video lined up in one path behind the other without spacing out when entering the house in the Calabar guerrilla warfare clip of the video? undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm not in the military but isn't that a bad warfare tactic? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
ochukoccna:

How come the soldiers we saw in the video lined up in one path behind the other without spacing out when entering the house in the Calabar guerrilla warfare clip of the video? undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm not in the military but isn't that a bad warfare tactic? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There are different types of formation used in the military world-wide. There is V, wedge and line formation that is used most of the time.

"The most basic formation is the line. This places all your firepower to your front and is a good formation to engage an enemy directly ahead of your position. On the negative side, it provides little cover to your flanks [side] and presents the whole unit [your men] to the enemy

The wedge formation allows you to present your fire power in 180degree angle to your front. When moving into an area where you suspect there may be many enemy troops, this formation allows you to maximize your chance to spot them and react quickly"

Taken from the manual of Military tactical shooter I play. [Yes I know it is a game, but it is based on real life. I.e it is real military tactics not some run and around and shoot type of game wink ]

So there you go, I think there is noting wrong with formation.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
ochukoccna:

Onlytruth:

They look so slow and stupi'd. Their movements are so clumsy. I have often said it, that Nigerian military is NOT GOOD and it failed to prove how good it is when they ceded Bakassi to Cameroun. The only thing they are good at is citizen abuse. Send them to any trouble spots in Nigeria and they would go and level the place. They are only trained to kill Nigerians. I noted how grossly inefficient they were against Sierra Leonian rebels who pinned them down in Freetown. They couldn't move outside Freetown even with all the Alfa Jets and tanks.
LOL, the guys on the video will train anybody who can pay. Big deal. undecided

rapstar:

i hate those zombies, the feel that niaja is their own ,they treat civilian as if the are animals . they dont have respect for human being.

If the Nigerian army is that useless as some claim, why then do we have one of the highest numbers of peacekeeper all over the world? for God sake, can't you people appreciate your own for once? all you do is beat down anything Nigerian. If they are not trained, you people will say they lack training, now that they are being trained, you people still aint satisfied, for God sake, if you can do better, you should go enroll in the army.

whinny set of useless humans.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by chamotex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
If you release one knockout in their midst there . . .all of them will scatter like Abacha teeth
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by richiex(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
After watching that horrendous video, only one thing cropped up into my head. SELFISH AMBITION! SELFISH AMBITION!! SELFISH AMBITION!!! Those fraudulent geeks in the helm of affairs will do anything to guard their looting, even if it means giving rifles to illitrates. Take a swine to europe and give it a bath, when it sees a puddle, it will gladly roll in it cos that's it's nature,  The nigerian army has gone beyond redemption. A minute's silence for them please.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Borat1: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
How many people got shot during the exercise? tongue
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
I think i'll have to go with hiring a RAF U.K soldiers since they are the best tactically on ground/sub water fighting. American training wouldn't be much effective due to their air mark zero range.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by oderemo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
Almost thot they were never trained with the way they drink and handle guns in the streets of Nigeria. They behave like amateur gun handlers. I still have my doubts about the video
were you ever in the army? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by bawomolo(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2010
chamotex:

If you release one knockout in their midst there . . .all of them will scatter like Abacha teeth

lol give them some credit
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2010
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ugbede007(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2010
I hope the training isn't in preparation against the creek boys
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by bidemi12(m): 2:11am On Mar 05, 2010
honeric01:

If the Nigerian army is that useless as some claim, why then do we have one of the highest numbers of peacekeeper all over the world? for God sake, can't you people appreciate your own for once? all you do is beat down anything Nigerian. If they are not trained, you people will say they lack training, now that they are being trained, you people still aint satisfied, for God sake, if you can do better, you should go enroll in the army.

whinny set of useless humans.

Bros, that is not the point. It does not matter if they are the best peacekeepers or not. The foundation of the Nigerian military is wrong. Why clean up another man's house while your's is dirty? Ask yourself this, do you trust them? When i walk down the streets in uniform people shake my hand and thank me for my service and i always feel proud. Can you do the same for/to a Nigerian soldier? Do you feel safe around them? be honest.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by honeric01(m): 2:38am On Mar 05, 2010
bidemi12:

Bros, that is not the point. It does not matter if they are the best peacekeepers or not. The foundation of the Nigerian military is wrong. Why clean up another man's house while your's is dirty? Ask yourself this, do you trust them? When i walk down the streets in uniform people shake my hand and thank me for my service and i always feel proud. Can you do the same for/to a Nigerian soldier? Do you feel safe around them? be honest.

you're asking the wrong person, i am not an aboki, but i have an uncle in the army and i know how civil he was with us and people that knew him, he used to bring home kills from the forest (alligator, deer, buffalo e.t.c). what you need to do is to look at the solider in question, if you know he's looking abokish, don't go near him ok?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by bidemi12(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2010
honeric01:

you're asking the wrong person, i am not an aboki, but i have an uncle in the army and i know how civil he was with us and people that knew him, he used to bring home kills from the forest (alligator, deer, buffalo e.t.c). what you need to do is to look at the solider in question, if you know he's looking abokish, don't go near him ok?

grin
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by helperzz(m): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2010
Why is everything in Nigeria foreign? it seems the leaders believe there is nothing good that can come out of this country.Yaradua for instance who spent month in saudi hospitals without tangible result could have easily been treated in U.I teaching hospital.Why on earth can we not develop our own army tactics.Countries like germany and russia who once had a great military did not hire any foreign trainer.Who told our government that we didn't have inherent military tactics,for instance the old oyo empire managed their army without any foreign support,let's investigate the military tactics used by old powers of nigeria like the oyo empire,kanuri kingdom e.t.c and incorporate it into our army training.If for instance there is souring of relationship between nigeria and the countries we receive training from,did nigeria dare confront them.The nigeria civil war lasted for very long time because our military are based on foreign training which was not easily applicable to such a situation.One of this days we will have to hire foreign president or governor!!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by bkbabe97: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2010
After seeing this video I have decided to forgo my plans to ask for a sovereign Biafra. These Nigerian Army dudes look hella tough!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Jaytee67(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2010
EzeUche:

Tribalist EzeUche. Your bad belle against Yorubas will ruin you!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by chosen04(f): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2010
Jaytee67:

Tribalist EzeUche. Your bad belle against Yorubas will ruin you!

Jaytee67,

I bet u will never see sjeezy8 untribalist comment against Igbos.

sjeezy8:

because they would need them when they come and fight milltants in igbo speaking areas like Rivers state.

Dont be so proud to have US training igbo speakers because who ever is trained by the US, is only there so that person can be used against their own people duh!. The same reason why the US recruited German speakers in WW 1 and 2, the same reason why arabic speakers are a plus in the middle east to be used against the Terrorist organizations whos linguo is arabic.

You bro. will not be ruined by his comment against others. This forum is fast really into nagbati gbati people's forum.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by asunaobi(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2010
helperzz:

Why is everything in Nigeria foreign? it seems the leaders believe there is nothing good that can come out of this country.Yaradua for instance who spent month in saudi hospitals without tangible result could have easily been treated in U.I teaching hospital.Why on earth can we not develop our own army tactics.Countries like germany and russia who once had a great military did not hire any foreign trainer.Who told our government that we didn't have inherent military tactics,for instance the old oyo empire managed their army without any foreign support,let's investigate the military tactics used by old powers of nigeria like the oyo empire,kanuri kingdom e.t.c and incorporate it into our army training.If for instance there is souring of relationship between nigeria and the countries we receive training from,did nigeria dare confront them.The nigeria civil war lasted for very long time because our military are based on foreign training which was not easily applicable to such a situation.One of this days we will have to hire foreign president or governor!!

Simple answer: We have been deeply brainwashed and convinced to believe that we are sub humans. Remember slavery was only physically abolished but not mentally.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Str8talk: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Eddeux

We have enemies. Cameroon, for instance, does not like us. No matter what, we will take Bakassi back and I am sure that God is keeping Obj alive to answer for that treason. Pls let nobody metion anything to me about a useless judgement from some court! Which sensible country throws away its people and land to the wolves because of a scrap of paper.

@All
If you rush soldiers at CMS, they will come back in full force to pacify the place. And I am sure some lives may even be lost in the process. That is their mentality. Long after the people who confronted them have gone, they will just arrive in their lorries, beat up, shoot, and arrest people who did not even witness the original confrontation.

Best thing is to take a good vidoe and post it on youtube!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
good luck to them all cheesy
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by pappilo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
They look more like Al qaeda militants in training. All you ned is some Nasheed music playing in the background.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Kratos007(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2010
micktosin:

I think i'll have to go with hiring a RAF U.K soldiers since they are the best tactically on ground/sub water fighting. American training wouldn't be much effective due to their air mark zero range.

i think you meant british SAS or green berets. The RAF means the Royal Air Force
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by igboboy1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

smh some people just dont think

the so called militants in Rivers state are mostly Ijaw who speak Ijaw not igbo,
And these people are not militant but freedom fighters u should be thanking them and one of their son-jonathan for the revolution about to sweep the country in the next 9months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

kwara politics / PDP To APC: Our Party Will Win All Supplementary Polls / SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.