Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! (4936 Views)

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
julietkcee:

still idi stupid....

As for ur stupid comment.... Thats some of our nigerian guys stupid,nansense mentality.... And u r one of them

Maybe u should come n check by ursef.

Girls who fight over virgin issues are being tormented by the ghosts of dicks drowned in the endless culvert of thier pussies.

And thanks for the offer, but I'm not about filling up your hole for free. Come do my laundry first.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by BabbanBura(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not a prostitute. But im not a virgin, but that doesn't make me less of a human being. Because i know i will be a wonderful wife to a lucky man one day. Thats all im trying to say.

i dopy hat andy heart my dear - what a lucky man! wish am him!
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Safiaa(f): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats to you bro

BTW, this your tailor wey sew this your cloth for you no try ooooo.. The thing come be like bedsheet cheesy
Lmaoooo loool that was funny.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaoooo loool that was funny.

I am also not into this virginty shit but if we think non sentimentally don't u think that the rise of pre-marital sex has led to the rise of cheating in marriages? Most cases of cheating are linked to cases of "first man I had sex with" "the man that gave me the best sex before I married". Don't u think that one remaining a virgin will take care of these complications?
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ottohan: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:

Girls who fight over virgin issues are being tormented by the ghosts of dicks drowned in the endless culvert of thier pussies

And thanks for the offer, but I'm not about filling up your hole for free. Come do my laundry first.
LOL
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats to you bro

BTW, this your tailor wey sew this your cloth for you no try ooooo.. [/b]The thing come be like bedsheet [b]cheesy
grin

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is the opposite of virgin, olosho? No!
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:
grin
You sef see am abi?
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some people b making it look like all non virgins are bad.

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Some people b making it look like all non virgins are bad.
No ooh...But virgins are gooder than non-virgins
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You sef see am abi?
I see am.. Fear no lemme talk o

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
No ooh...But virgins are gooder than non-virgins
In what aspect?
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
In what aspect?
In value.... A lady who says she is virgin has better attraction, seen as faithful, does not have various penis in her & is okay to give peace...... Girls can keep bleeping as they suffer devaluation always.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
In value.... A lady who says she is virgin has better attraction, seen as faithful, does not have various penis in her & is okay to give peace...... Girls can keep bleeping as they suffer devaluation always.
Lol and you think all non virgins share d cookie anyhow? Give peace? My dear your argument is seriously faulty.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol and you think all non virgins share d cookie anyhow? Give peace? My dear your argument is seriously faulty.
We have faithful non-virgins, but I also fear guys who disvirgin ladies, they can re-sex them again...how can I marry a lady & be afraid of her ex or he who deflowered her...such lady has to give me peace by assuring me the ex or her disvirginer died inside her
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
We have faithful non-virgins, but I also fear guys who disvirgin ladies, they can re-sex them again...how can I marry a lady & be afraid of her ex or he who deflowered her...such lady has to give me peace by assuring me the ex or her disvirginer died inside her

I want to ask you some questions that will enable me know your stance and maturity about relationships

1. How many ladies have you dated in your life?

2. How many virgin ladies have you dated?

3. How many non-virgin ladies have you dated?

4. What are those things you saw in virgin ladies that are not present in non virgin ladies?

I demand you answer my questions in the right fashion

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:

I want to ask you some questions that will enable me know your stance and maturity about relationships

1. How many ladies have you dated in your life?

2. How many virgin ladies have you dated?

3. How many non-virgin ladies have you dated?

4. What are those things you saw in virgin ladies that are not present in non virgin ladies?

I demand you answer my questions in the right fashion
I can marry a non-virgin that is genuine & faithful....I can't stand a lady missing her ex or his joystick... Once I am in, ex is history
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
where you wan see the virgin, abi i go create one myself
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
I can marry a non-virgin that is genuine & faithful.... I can't stand a lady missing her ex or his joystick ... Once I am in, ex is history
You couldn't even provide answers to my questions.

As for the emboldened, you're one hell of a funny dude cheesy
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's it
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by shinarlaura(f): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats to you bro

BTW, this your tailor wey sew this your cloth for you no try ooooo.. Shey na 15 yards him use sew am wey come make the cloth look like bedsheet cheesy

Hahahahaha. I no fit laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank u for making my night with this ur comment.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. I no fit laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks u for making my night with this ur comment.
No mind me jawe cheesy tongue
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.
because you're no virgin...
if you are still a virgin you wouldn't say this, you know

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by serenegroup(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats to you bro

BTW, egbon this your tailor wey sew this your cloth for you no try at all.. Shey na 15 yards him use sew am ni wey come make the cloth look like bedsheet cheesy
its called kaftan brother.it's popular in the North
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2017
serenegroup:
its called kaftan brother.it's popular in the North
Alright bros
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Naso
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by newslifeop: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Are there still virgin out there
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by indodon(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
julietkcee:

still idi stupid....

As for ur stupid comment.... Thats some of our nigerian guys stupid,nansense mentality.... And u r one of them

Maybe u should come n check by ursef.
kcee sup
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2017
indodon:
kcee sup

Hola..hw ya doing

BTW nothing yet
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Virgin girls hala oooh!!
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by vanvick247(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Some Nairaland guys obsession with virginity these day ehh!!!! Guy marry because u love a person and not cause the person is a virgin. That u get married to a virgin no mean say your marriage go be bed of roses or heaven on earth o!!!!.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Marriage is about love oooh....But ladies now play games alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gone Rogue. / If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery / It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.