Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! (4934 Views)

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by BadBlaize(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
mba

you wee live long
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:

Let's not take this thing far...
It's high time we do away with this misconception ,the fact that a guy does not have an hymen ,doesn't mean been a virgin is not applicable to him...
If God was to judge us, he'll judge on what we have done and we'll both receive same punishment irrespective of our gender.

Peace.
Now that you have mentioned God, dare I ask you to show me in scripture where God refers to any man as virgin? You will leaf through the pages of your Bible and wouldn't come across anyplace where God refers to the male as virgin.

And hymen isnt the whole story about virginity, girl may never forget the first person to sever and enter her while boys don't even remember.

I think male virginity is a fall out of contemporary feminism when science and logic don't support it.

Nice time chatting with you.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
U get sister u be virgin?if nt,get d f**k off!!
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
Now that you have mentioned God, dare I ask you to show me in scripture where God refers to any man as virgin? You will leaf through the pages of your Bible and wouldn't come across anyplace where God refers to the male as virgin.

And hymen isnt the whole story about virginity, girl may never forget the first person to sever and enter her while boys don't even remember.

I think male virginity is a fall out of contemporary feminism when science and logic don't support it.

Nice time chatting with you.

Intuitive and enlightening...
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm not a virgin but I make a good wife I'm faithful to a fault wink

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
OP, I hope you're a virgin too?

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Safiaa(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
There's too much pressure on women to be sacred and pure before marriage. Too much pressure on women to be good wives, but not the same pressure on men. Thats why the rate of lazy cheating incompetent husbands area on the rise. Lets teach our men also to kerp their bodies pure before marriage too.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
I'm not a virgin but I make a good wife I'm faithful to a fault wink
I love that
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
Virginity doesn't apply to men.

Idi stupid

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by trilobite: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
in this century with the advent of tightening creams and hymen repair surgeries, people are still looking for virgins?

They are not scarce, but everywhere. All she has to do is say:

I AM A VIRGIN.

Its impossible to prover her wrong these days. Look beyond, what will matter when you're grey with your wife is not sex, but whether she gives you normal or high BP.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by BabbanBura(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.

Safia, talk true how many lashes u don recieve?

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
trilobite:
in this century with the advent of tightening creams and hymen repair surgeries, people are still looking for virgins?

They are not scarce, but everywhere. All she has to do is say:

I AM A VIRGIN.

Its impossible to prover her wrong these days. Look beyond, what will matter when you're grey with your wife is not sex, but whether she gives you normal or high BP.

So you think people read? As in develop themselves...They don't know these things now exist, that's why each time they should virgin i laff in witchcraft powers

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Safiaa(f): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
BabbanBura:

Safia, talk true how many lashes u don recieve?
Im not a prostitute. But im not a virgin, but that doesn't make me less of a human being. Because i know i will be a wonderful wife to a lucky man one day. Thats all im trying to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
purposehost:

Hmm, interesting! We love strong independent women.

WEB SOFTWARE FOR SALE!!!

We have these for sale.

School management information system

Sales and inventory -Point of sale software

MLM software Multilevel

Peer to peer software

Ecommerce Apllication

Ecurrency Trading software

BONUS: WE ARE EXPERT AT HOSTING AND WE WILL HANDLE HOSTING FOR YOU.

smiley
Contact us now @ purposehostsales @ gm ail.com or on our website
Call now
0 9 0 2 7906574

Tanx
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
julietkcee:

Idi stupid
I know my comment hurts you but no amount of insults will realign your pussy from looking like the exit wound of a pump action gun.

If you can't close your fingers then close your legs.

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
I love that
Tank you
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:

Let's not take this thing far...
It's high time we do away with this misconception ,the fact that a guy does not have an hymen ,doesn't mean been a virgin is not applicable to him...
If God was to judge us, he'll judge on what we have done and we'll both receive same punishment irrespective of our gender.

Peace.
grin
We guys love new things more than old one
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
eberetos:
Pls if you see a virgin girl you like, pls hurry up to pay bride price because virgins are scarce.... You may argue or throw bomb here, but virgin wives are more faithful than ladies with various penis in them before marriage.

Reasons why virgin girls are better & virginity is important.

1) Girls who are not virgins may still fantasize their previous sex partners in marriage, comparing them with their husbands, while virgin girls have no previous sex partners..

2) Girls who are not virgins may have last sex before wedding day with ex than virgins.

3) Girls who are not virgins cannot be guaranteed faithfulness except with lie detector machine, but virgin girls have truth detector hymen.

4) Girls who are not virgins are prone to adultery because of variety, while virgins are more faithful.

5) God still put hymen in new born babies till today, showing the importance of virginity..

6) Virgin girls make a man proud...

You non virgin girl saying a man must be tall, rich, have 5 cars, be faithful, buy u yatch, ARE YOU VIRGIN

To born again non-virgins, God bless you, to fornicating non-virgins who still say "it was my past", pls don't widen the place so much because of your future husband...
Instead of praying to God to give you a woman that'd be faith, respectful and supportive. You're here hyping Hymen.

Let me ask you sef...
Of what use is hymen without character?.
Of what use is hymen that disrespect you and your immediate family?.
Of what use is hymen that thinks because she has a hymen then you've to do all her biddings?. And lastly, the whole sexual act ends in minutes once you've cum. So it takes minutes for you to finally tear apart the hymen and have full penetration, after that; what next?.

That you think a girl you deflowered has little or no chances of cheating on you makes your whole write-up lame. Were the non-virgins not once virgins?. And who told you the presence of hymen or not is a parameter to identifying a cheat?.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Instead of praying to God to give you a woman that'd be faith, respectful and supportive. You're here hyping Hymen.

Let me ask you sef...
Of what use is hymen without character?.
Of what use is hymen that disrespect you and your immediate family?.
Of what use is hymen that thinks because she has a hymen then you've to do all her bidding?. And lastly, the whole sexual act ends in minutes once you've cum. So it takes minutes for you to finally tear apart the hymen and have full penetration, after that; what next?.

That you think a girl you deflowered has little or no chances of cheating on you makes your whole write-up lame. Were the non-virgins not once virgins?. And who told you the presence of hymen or not is a parameter to identify cheats?.

Lmao. Tell them.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lmao. Tell them.
If he wants to marry a virgin, it's his choice and there's nothing wrong with that. But the virgins this and that is really annoying. I've heard of virgins that freely enjoy anal sex while they're keeping hymen for future hubby. Isn't that foolishness?. grin
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
If he wants to marry a virgin, it's his choice and there's nothing wrong with that. But the virgins this and that is really annoying. I've heard of virgins that freely enjoy anal sex while they're keeping hymen for future hubby. Isn't that foolishness?. grin

Help me ask oh
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
The bible says, "thou shall not fornicate".
Not, "woman, thou shall not fornicate"

"Thou shall not commit adultery"
Not, "woman, thou shall not commit adultery"

Except men are sleeping with goats or themselves, it's simple sense that chastity should be for both. Somehow Nigerian men know how to select the one that pleases them , example... "be submissive"...and they start applying chauvinistic logic for the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
grin
We guys love new things more than old one
angry
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:
angry
lol not so I was just joking me I prefer a non virgin with little sexual experience.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Except men are sleeping with goats or themselves, it's simple sense that chastity should be for both. Somehow Nigerian men know how to select the one that pleases them , example... "be submissive"...and they start applying chauvinistic logic for the rest.

That is through o. Those timeless rules are not meant for one gender alone
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:

lol not so
I was just joking
me I prefer a non virgin with little sexual experience.
smiley
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
I know my comment hurts you but no amount of insults will realign your pussy from looking like the exit wound of a pump action gun.

If you can't close your fingers then close your legs.
still idi stupid....

As for ur stupid comment.... Thats some of our nigerian guys stupid,nansense mentality.... And u r one of them

Maybe u should come n check by ursef.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by serenegroup(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
my fiancee is a 27yr old virgin we are getting married next yr. I have no headache what's so ever. it would have been a different case if she wasnt.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Be like say kids full this thread

As they grow older, they see more to life and will realize that, though, virginity is good but it's not a prerequisite for marriage

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
serenegroup:
my fiancee is a 27yr old virgin we are getting married next yr. I have no headache what's so ever. it would have been a different case if she wasnt.
Congrats to you bro

BTW, egbon this your tailor wey sew this your cloth for you no try at all.. Shey na 15 yards him use sew am ni wey come make the cloth look like bedsheet cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Good bless you my sister

Isn't it hypocrisy for people who aren't virgins to come here and start chastising non virgins?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+) / . / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.