Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! (4942 Views)

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
I once told myself that if I don't see a virgin to get married to, I won't marry 'cause I can't keep myself till marriage and get entangled with a part I never pierced or punched or whatever. Guess what?! I changed as I grew up and you too can cheesy

Virgins are scarce and that's what makes them proud and arrogant and self righteous or maybe not and that doesn't mean all virgins are character worthy.

I'm still a virgin though cheesy
bro am happy am not alone in this quest.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:

That's the truth now
Not necessarily a virgin but should not be an ex prostitute too grin grin
eehn,,so you sleeping with 30 girls ??aren't you meant to be an ex prostitute naawcheesy cheesy
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by abdulsemiu02(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
For those that are saying virgins have nothing to offer aside thier tight private part, then it's better you guys look for a retired olosho, not just retired sef, a hardworking retired one.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

shut up

are you a virgin
Virginity doesn't apply to men.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.
@d bolded, you are right but 10% of virgin does that after marriage.
#non-virgin stinks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

eehn,,so you sleeping with 30 girls ??aren't you meant to be an ex prostitute naawcheesy cheesy
Taaaaaah
I was just exagerrating
But even if its so how will my wife know if I don't tell her grin
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by HeWrites(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Taaaaaah I was just exagerrating But even if its so how will my wife know if I don't tell her grin
lol I know
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
uk10:
guy u are too much
grin smiley
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
Virginity doesn't apply to men.
But it's applicable to only women abi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by gentlegenius(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Oya all the virgins should apply in this topic because some brothers both those who has deflowered many virgins want to marry a virgin.
I think a man who had slept with a few girls in his life and didn't disvirgin any still deserves to marry a virgin but a man who sleeps around for fun doesn't deserve to marry a virgin. Same with a man who has disvirgined a girl before... He should go and marry the girl he disvirgined.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by gentlegenius(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
For those that are saying virgins have nothing to offer aside thier tight private part, then it's better you guys look for a retired olosho, not just retired sef, a hardworking retired one.
But even the tight pussy is still a great thing to offer especially to those guys with small dick.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Virgins the best

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Blackhawk01: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Huh? shocked

Who wee now marry me? sad undecided
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:

But it's applicable to only women abi angry
Diddydiva, killing me would be the last thing on your mind should you enter into the aura of my presence.

And yes, virginity is for women, there's no physical distinction between a dick which has done immersion and the one which hasn't done so.

The idea of a virgin man is only contemporary.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
If marrying a virgin is your cup of tea, thats great. Nothing against that. But please don't use that as a tool to belittle non virgins. Everything in life has its pros and cons. Everything in life is a risk. You can never ever get the full package because nobody is perfect. A virgin may want to experience other "things" after marriage because she's finally tasted it and wants a variety. A virgin may not be able to satisfy you sexually. Nothing is guaranteed. Marriage is based on compatibility, love and trust. Not on your virginity status. Grow up.

You spoke well my sister
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
abdulsemiu02:

grin
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
Virginity is not a license to a happy relationship.

buh it is one of them

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ikbnice(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
julietkcee:

buh it is one of them
A whole lots of compatibility factors come into play. Virginity only strengthens trust, it's just an addon.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
A whole lots of compatibility factors come into play. Virginity only strengthens trust, it just an addon.

Hmmm @ Compatibility... Compatibility and trust....hmm
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
A whole lots of compatibility factors come into play. Virginity only strengthens trust, it just an addon.

#trust... Also needed..

Just knw that there r many tinx that comes with being a virgin.. Kk

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by ikbnice(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
julietkcee:

#trust... Also needed..

Just knw that there r many tinx that comes with being a virgin.. Kk
I know but many are not virgins at heart. Some uncontrollable circumstances led to some being a virgin. Some end up making baf wives. I mean really bad unrepentant wives.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by sammirano: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
I cannot agree less. Few of us still value brand new. No offense to others.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
I know but many are not virgins at heart. Some uncontrollable circumstances led to some being a virgin. Some end up making baf wives. I mean really bad unrepentant wives.
yeah yeah.. I agree with this one
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
Diddydiva, killing me would be the last thing on your mind should you enter into the aura of my presence.

And yes, virginity is for women, there's no physical distinction between a dick which has done immersion and the one which hasn't done so.

The idea of a virgin man is only contemporary.
Nah.. It will come first..

Even if there's no physical distinction,it's still an honor to give it to her, whichever way you want to put it, it's still not justifiable ....
If you want a virgin be a virgin yourself.
Y'all keep sorting out for a virgin, who then is gonna marry the ones you've disvirgined.

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Virg
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Shroud: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:

Nah.. It will come first..
Nope! You can't bring harm with poison when i haven't sat down to eat ...
Divay22:

Even if there's no physical distinction,it's still an honor to give it to her, whichever way you want to put it, it's still not justifiable ....
give what to her? Let me slay the dragon of misperception in your head: We don't remember the first girl we fúcked with any special emotions. The only thing she gets is an uncoordinated Fúck with usure thrusts.

Quite contrasting to a virgin girl who goes through penile surgery without anaesthesia, blood, tears and then pleasure. That's virginity taken there, baby. Not the other way round.

Divay22:

If you want a virgin be a virgin yourself.
Y'all keep sorting out for a virgin, who then is gonna marry the ones you've disvirgined.

You seem to be running with an illusionary idea I crave virgins. I don't. Have a couple myself who seem to make a religion out of me. With others I have benevolently retrieved my dick out of the threshold of their pussies when their vagina width couldn't cope with the girth of my dick...not even mentioning the finger drills and bites...

Any wife would do as long as she knows how to work her pussy muscles along the shaft of my veiny dick.
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by BadBlaize(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Believe me, am a guy bt I swear I don't want to marry a virgin.

plz all virguns go out there and get experience, knw wat you want, knw d size u prefer, know how long u want it, know how often e.t.c b4 jumping into marriage.

Virgin na Visa to heaven?
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by eberetos: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
BadBlaize:
Believe me, am a guy bt I swear I don't want to marry a virgin.

plz all virguns go out there and get experience, knw wat you want, knw d size u prefer, know how long u want it, know how often e.t.c b4 jumping into marriage.

Virgin na Visa to heaven?
mba
Re: To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! by Divay22(f): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shroud:
Nope! You can't bring harm with poison when i haven't sat down to eat ...
give what to her? Let me slay the dragon of misperception in your head: We don't remember the first girl we fúcked with any special emotions. The only thing she gets is an uncoordinated Fúck with usure thrusts.

Quite contrasting to a virgin girl who goes through penile surgery without anaesthesia, blood, tears and then pleasure. That's virginity taken there, baby. Not the other way round.

You seem to be running with an illusionary idea I glcrave virgins. I don't. Have a couple myself who seem to make a religion out of me. While others I have benevolently retrieved my dick out of the threshold of their pussies when their vagina width couldn't cope with the girth of my dick...not even mentioning the finger drills and bites...

Any wife would do as long as she knows how to work her pussy muscles along the shaft of my veiny dick.
Let's not take this thing far...
It's high time we do away with this misconception ,the fact that a guy does not have an hymen ,doesn't mean been a virgin is not applicable to him...
If God was to judge us, he'll judge on what we have done and we'll both receive same punishment irrespective of our gender.

Peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / No respect for women who do this

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.