Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (11495 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Angelcute(f): 2:44am On Sep 25, 2017
lol...we are proud of you...nice stature though
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
selflessposhheart:
kiss I love you

Smart gal
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by selfmadeboss: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
Lol born in the 80s assuming you are about 37 years and u only achieved 2 cars and a duplex for the past 37 years//my brother yore a failure if u think u have money..some one is 22 has a house,3 cars and making bigger somewhere and u are here talking..better delete this thread
na people like una i dey like slap. very annoying bad belle.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by uniqueflash(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who cares
na lie u cared
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tackle? Well you know how many guys behave here. Too many bleeped up individual.
kontinu
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2017
selfmadeboss:

na people like una i dey like slap. very annoying bad belle.
boss, u sef see say the guy mumu, confam bad belle
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

omo to dun. bawo ni?
mi o gbo yoruba pls undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by newslifeop: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
ode
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
this guy want to give women on nl hypertension
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
edimolu:

ode
you must be a jerk for quoting sumone dis early just to type trash! Larokutu monday...get a life boy ..
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:

i mean omo to dun, how are you doing?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2017
nanamu
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
you must be a jerk for quoting sumone dis early just to type trash! Larokutu monday...get a life boy ..
think u say u no understand yoruba na, boy kor boys ni..ugly thing
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Alwaysking: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Maybe you haven't met Dreyl, that guy is a real baller, the day I was opportuned to meet him, mehn I will never forget that day, lnfact he's the first person that dash me a large sum of money, he gave me #400k to start a business, after i told him my predicaments, even without knowing me. I never knew generous guys like this exist, may God continue to bless you bro, and your pocket will never be empty.l, IjN. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Smart gal
Smart guy wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2017
edimolu:

think u say u no understand yoruba na, boy kor boys ni..ugly thing
lol...ugly? ...
your girlfriend is not as pretty? Eiyah...i feel your pain! Get a job...weyrey grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

i mean omo to dun, how are you doing?
lol..

I'm good..thanks wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2017
What is the essence of having money when you don't have sense
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..
I'm good..thanks wink

replied my mail? let's talk in private.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nairalandic(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
lol... Too boastful, that kills
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Prefola: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wat has been ur achievement on nairaland dat makes u tink u re d richest on nairaland??if u re d richest,u wont hav 2 declare urself,pple wil declare u d richest..my opinion tho...

btw,u can prove me wrong tho,by doin wat d real big boys do...
u knw wah i mean!!
**licking baba blue***
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by jojothegreat(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Another mad man on the loose undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol...ugly? ...
your girlfriend is not as pretty? Eiyah...i feel your pain! Get a job...weyrey grin
ugly girl, see her mouth lyke frog...nanamu
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Smart guy wink

Abeg D thing never reach fight na
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Abeg D thing never reach fight na

We ain't fighting boo it's all love kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
selflessposhheart:

We ain't fighting boo it's all love kiss

I'm just kidding sugar pie
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I'm just kidding sugar pie

grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by HajimeSaito(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I really really really believe this shi.t

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by GodIsBiafran: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tai! Nedfed! If its wealth Akinphysicist makes you look like a pauper. tongue
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Emilokoiyawon: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
YungMillionaire:

I was shocked when I found out about Akin's investments in ABJ and LAG. I thought I was an investor until I met Akin grin grin grin Akin is just simply tireless - never stops. He is my role model.

Indeed!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by NigerDeltan(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
But guy, you get bad mouth. As in ur yab na double edge sword.
Kelly is my maternal grandmother.

All this alt monikers, show ur original self or geerrraout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 / / A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.