Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? (4604 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
that's the spirit...may luck fall on your pinklips grin grin
Lol
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by blacksteel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol
may more of this: kiss kiss kiss fall on your sexy lips but from your ideal man
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
may more of this: kiss kiss kiss fall on your sexy lips but from your ideal man
Amen! Amen ooo. Lol
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by blacksteel(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Amen! Amen ooo. Lol
lols...this crack me up
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
lols...this crack me up
Hehehe, just say you want to eat cracker biscuit
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by blacksteel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehehe, just say you want to eat cracker biscuit
hehehe...don't wanna go that lane.....my doctor said it causes toothache tongue grin
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
hehehe...don't wanna go that lane.....my doctor said it causes toothache tongue grin
Lol, okay o
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by blacksteel(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, okay o
. Lols
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Windflower(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
You are not the only one,i have never been in love and when I notice have started getting used to someone, I would freak out and end up ruining it.
My reason is I don't like being too attached to the point where I won't be able to find myself,like some girls won't be able to eat or sleep due to heartbreak
Hell no,sometimes I this love is overrated
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
I think you should only be scared of falling for the wrong person.
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Windflower:
You are not the only one,i have never been in love and when I notice have started getting used to someone, I would freak out and end up ruining it.
My reason is I don't like being too attached to the point where I won't be able to find myself,like some girls won't be able to eat or sleep due to heartbreak
Hell no,sometimes I this love is overrated
ok this is so me
that's why I friendzone guys alot cos I'm just scared of loosing myself in the world of emotions
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Windflower(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

ok this is so me
that's why I friendzone guys alot cos I'm just scaroed of loosing myself in the world of emotions
smileyReally,so u prefer to friendzone them,we ladies are soo full of emotions which cloud our judgement and growing up I promised myself to be strong and independent.
Most of my relationships didn't last up to two months cos I don't take shit,I once broke up with a guy who was using me as insurance cos his relationship was heading for the rocks,I called it quit immediately,with my emotions in check. I am now trying to adjust but guys self ain't helping matters.
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Doctormarvin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Being scared is normal,also if i'm correct fear is psychological..it creates mindblocks and hindrances,love has made people both happy and sad so if you spend all your time thinking of how sad it might leave you,you may never experience the happiness it brings..focus on the happy couples around you dear
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Windflower:

smileyReally,so u prefer to friendzone them,we ladies are soo full of emotions which cloud our judgement and growing up I promised myself to be strong and independent.
Most of my relationships didn't last up to two months cos I don't take shit,I once broke up with a guy who was using me as insurance cos his relationship was heading for the rocks,I called it quit immediately,with my emotions in check. I am now trying to adjust but guys self ain't helping matters.

wow. .. I see my relationship life through your post. ... I really need work on myself for the best .. It's high time i finally let go and deal with whatever comes next .. good or bad
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Being scared is normal,also if i'm correct fear is psychological..it creates mindblocks and hindrances,love has made people both happy and sad so if you spend all your time thinking of how sad it might leave you,you may never experience the happiness it brings..focus on the happy couples around you dear

My fear is usually ignited by guys. .. tend to have lots of male folks and what I do hear than say during our gist is enough to discourage me from letting myself out there
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Doctormarvin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

My fear is usually ignited by guys. .. tend to have lots of male folks and what I do hear than say during our gist is enough to discourage me from letting myself out there
Now my sincere advise is for you to scrutinize your male friends,sit down and think of the realistic qualities you want in a boyfriend then resolve to accept nothing less,that way when you meet prince charming..you'll end up without regrets
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Now my sincere advise is for you to scrutinize your male friends,sit down and think of the realistic qualities you want in a boyfriend then resolve to accept nothing less,that way when you meet prince charming..you'll end up without regrets
thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Windflower(f): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dasherz:

wow. .. I see my relationship life through your post. ... I really need work on myself for the best .. It's high time i finally let go and deal with whatever comes next .. good or bad
Lol,sure its not easy but we just have to try.
I just came across your comment on the introvert lounge,I never knew we were the same. smiley
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,sure its not easy but we just have to try.
I just came across your comment on the introvert lounge,I never knew we were the same. smiley
lolz ... nice meeting another me cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? by Dasherz(f): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Zimbabwe Women So Beautiful / Is He Interested In Me.? / My Boyfriend Smokes A Lot, Should I Drop Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.