Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (50518 Views)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Tochux1: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not surprise
West n dirt ness r like family n friends
Quote me I don't care
but oga u harsh ooo... chai!
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Tochux1: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
MrEgghead:
Uniben Hostels are far better than these dunkyards...And If you see their students bragging,you'll think OAU is on the same level with Oxford.
my brother I would have mistakened the hostel for a cemetery

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This OAU is the most nauseating and dirtiest university in this rotten country called Nigeria. zero hygiene but they produce not too bad graduates..
How I wish you could put on location on nairaland aha... Make we jus siddon talk this matter like adults that we are.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Sirme411(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not surprise

Quote me I don't care

Someone should Give diz People Deir Country Already Dey r Getting more annoying To live with day by day....

Daht reminds me werriz Nmadi Kanu...
stupid set of Fools
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=60830043]It appears bed bugs are really troubling students of Obafemi Awolowo University as they are pictured below spreading their mattresses outside cos their hostel is getting fumigated.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bed-bugs-oau-students-hostel/[/quote
All these people wry dry shout say Oau dirty, make dem kukuma snap their school hostel picture upload na. Pained people all around
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Tochux1: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are too young to allow tribalism eat you up.

A simple Google Search will show you that there a hostels worse than these in other parts of Nigeria and even the south East where I believe you are from. But the prejudice planted in you by your people and their hate for Yorubas has blinded you from seeing that you also have a log of wood in your eyes.

OAU may have dirty hostels because of poor maintenance of those ancient facilities. For you to compare the school with newly built universities and even label a whole region dirty says a lot about you.

You don't need tribalism. It makes you stupid.
you are blaming him for exhibiting tribalism yet you tagged him as someone from the southeast... Nigeria has like six geopolitical zones... what dyou have against folks from that region?
alBHAGDADI:

A simple Google Search will show you that there a hostels worse than these in other parts of Nigeria and even the south East where I believe you are from. But the prejudice planted in you by your people and their hate for Yorubas has blinded you from seeing that you also have a log of wood in your eyes.

OAU may have dirty hostels because of poor maintenance of those ancient facilities. For you to compare the school with newly built universities and even label a whole region dirty says a lot about you.

you are blaming him for exhibiting tribalism yet you tagged him as someone from the southeast... Nigeria has like six geopolitical zones... what dyou have against folks from that region?
alBHAGDADI:

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Nellybobo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
lunacol:
Some of the bedbugs caught during the fumigation.
T
Yuck!
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not surprise

Quote me I don't care
Come see anoda ipob Jon snow for here oo.... Dragging d west into a matter that has nothing to do with it. I even wonder if oau does not accommodate your brethrens more than your own universities do..mmm
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by TheEminentLaity: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Straight Ebola + HIV if you kpansh any OAU hostel girl. cry What is this?? FFS
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by classicpeezy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy so it's OAU's turn now. Give it up for Bug Invasion Naija, coming to every higher institution soon. Watch out!!!! grin
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Straight Ebola + HIV if you kpansh any OAU hostel girl. cry What is this?? FFS
So for your own school. Girls dey sleep boys hostel abi. Mumu oshi jumping to conclusion....

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by teelaw4life(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fucking block 3 Awo hall. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Femistico(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jesus knows I cnt stay in an hostel with dat small bed and I won't be able to kpench as I lyk...neva had hostel xpernce b4
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Tobycharles: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not surprise

Quote me I don't care
Head dey pain u
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by TheEminentLaity: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
So from your own warped conclusion, if the boys hostel is like an abandoned prison, the girls hostel would be London Hilton undecided No need to talk about my school please ... does this one look like it's even inhabitable? Scurry back to your slum before you quote me again
harborlardey:

So for your own school. Girls dey sleep boys hostel abi. Mumu oshi jumping to conclusion....
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by mercygrey177(f): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
The hostel dirty sha. Btw Why would resume immediately. Ours we were asked to stay bck for a week .so they would clean nd fumigate
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by wtfcoded: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Looks like a slum.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by salford1: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
with that kind of overpopulated enviroment, the bedbugs would surely be back.

Alot of bugs would have been transported to their various homes across Nigeria too.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Fabulous0019(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
But y b say na the two dirtiest blocks for oau dem show.!!

Please if u r not 4rm Oau no put ur mouth 4 this and talk say I dey lie...

Anyone who lives in Awo block 3 or Awo block 2, or played football on that San siro field can relate better.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by MrEgghead(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dumbae13:

Sorry you didn't stay In Uniben hostel,if you did I am guessing you won't even bother typing this shit...hall 1to 3 was so dirty...na only hall 4 and 5 good, and of course the ones NDDC and other banks built
I never said Uniben Hostels are world class, I've only said they are better than these shits from the so called Great Ife.I've stayed in Hall 3 and Hall 4,so I'm sure of what I'm saying.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by de1de1SnrAd: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You deserve all the iphone X to be produced

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
jeyselassie:
ok I didn't attend OAU but what uni did u attend if I may ask?
he attended Unipetrol
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not surprise

Quote me I don't care

I guess that is why your immbecile father ran away from his village to the south west
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by mayowa558: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nellybobo:
What kind of hostel is that?? See building! Also trying to avoid the fact of the ugly surrounding

It's Awolowo hall, block 1
The OP could have used ETF hall, Moremi hall, Fajuyi hall, Akintola hall, or better still Awolowo hall block 7 and 8.
Judging OAU from these pictures could however be false.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by kenness(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This OAU is the most nauseating and dirtiest university in this rotten country called Nigeria. zero hygiene but they produce not too bad graduates..
see bed bug is in every university
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fabulous0019:
But y b say na the two dirtiest blocks for oau dem show.!!

Please if u r not 4rm Oau no put ur mouth 4 this and talk say I dey lie...

Anyone who lives in Awo block 3 or Awo block 2, or played football on that San siro field can relate better.
Better pikin oshey ojeyrey
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
mayowa558:

It's Awolowo hall, block 1
The OP could have used ETF hall, Moremi hall, Fajuyi hall, Akintola hall, or better still Awolowo hall block 7 and 8.
Judging OAU from these pictures could however be false.
Sorry, that's block 3

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Unemadu: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Better to build with bricks becos it requires little maintenance
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by harborlardey(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
So from your own warped conclusion, if the boys hostel is like an abandoned prison, the girls hostel would be London Hilton undecided No need to talk about my school please ... does this one look like it's even inhabitable? Scurry back to your slum before you quote me again
So in other words, you're talking based on your own assumed perspective....
You've actuallly never been to the Greatest University in Nigeria.....

Baba, go an sipping chilled bottles of zobo.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by fm001(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
My brother no be lie....Public Education system in Nigeria has lost its value....It saddens me everyday. Youths are the major victims of atrocities being committed by our fathers in their early years. Rather than for most of them to come together and think of sustainability for the new generations, they end up competing chasing small girls with the younger ones in the name of "Aristo" smh......
DJInfluence:
i have respect for Nigeria students. Against all odd, they still end up with good grades (most of them anyway). Education is Nigeria is sufferring. From Primary to tertiary institutions.

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Basalt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You can actually preach that to most Yoruba tribalists from the waste masrurbating on every thread that has to do with Igbos.

The hatred is mutual. Most Yorubas hate Igbos, most Igbos hate Yorubas
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by GGclef(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is d most disgusting sight i av ever seen this year.Even prisoners condemned 2 death dont deserve 2 live in dis building& stay in dis kind of environment.c extremely dirty set of matress.This is a national disgrace.All OAU students needs to be quarantined for a while,SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.