Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (50523 Views)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by TheEminentLaity: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
My dog house is way much better than where your 'greatest university' students live and I don't even like pets undecided Anyway, since you see no problem with that abandoned shanty house of a hostel but rather choose to defend your ego, sorry. As for me, I just crossed OAU hostel girls off my list for fear of Ebola+HIV. Just imagine how the toilets would be? cry cry cry
harborlardey:

So in other words, you're talking based on your own assumed perspective....
You've actuallly never been to the Greatest University in Nigeria.....

Baba, go an sipping chilled bottles of zobo.

1 Like

Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Emmagweke(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
I know Uniben is bad oh
but i guess we r far more beta than did
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by hAlexandro(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
This OAU is the most nauseating and dirtiest university in this rotten country called Nigeria. zero hygiene but they produce not too bad graduates..
grin grin grin grin grin but the graduates are not as half baked as uni ilorin
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by joideviv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thank God for the University of Nigeria, hostels are always neat, d bathroom are newly tied and newly painted. Learnt that they've burnt all their mattress, awaiting new ones. Bedbug is a bastard
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Rick9(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some Nigeria public uni hostels are just too dirty.
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by jeyselassie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
he attended Unipetrol
lol
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by jeyselassie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
ehispapa:

no offense but this has to be the dirtiest hostel i have seen. Maybe it has to do with the fact its located in Oyo state
lol. U never see hostels yet my brother
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
University of calabar hostel is also bed bug infested especially the male hostel can't say much about the female hostel. Malabitely speaking
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Gr8Nez(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
I thought uniben was bad bt with this we re far better
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
newsynews:
It appears bed bugs are really troubling students of Obafemi Awolowo University as they are pictured below spreading their mattresses outside cos their hostel is getting fumigated.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bed-bugs-oau-students-hostel/
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by chineduemmao: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are too young to allow tribalism eat you up.

A simple Google Search will show you that there a hostels worse than these in other parts of Nigeria and even the south East where I believe you are from. But the prejudice planted in you by your people and their hate for Yorubas has blinded you from seeing that you also have a log of wood in your eyes.

OAU may have dirty hostels because of poor maintenance of those ancient facilities. For you to compare the school with newly built universities and even label a whole region dirty says a lot about you.

You don't need tribalism. It makes you stupid.
old buildings? Dat one na excuse abi na wetin? Abeg europe has the oldest uni structures in the world still de no ugly and dirty reach wetin i de see for that pic. Na poor maintainance abeg
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Ugwabs(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
naija university
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by bellotaofeek: 4:47am On Sep 27, 2017
This looks more or less a correction facility ... Fox river is far better than this grin
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by mayowa558: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
harborlardey:

Sorry, that's block 3

Oh....okay
Thanks for calling my attention to it
Re: Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
FA13:

Point of correction. They produce the finest graduates.

You people should be deceiving yourselves, finest graduates my ass, don't develop yourself to be useful for yourself, be depending on the crowd... OAU graduates in my class back then were as dumb as hell, I wondered if they really attended OAU. When we resumed, they were quick to shout they graduated from OAU (like the normal trait of every student from that school: initial gra gra) like its a ticket to heaven, towards the end of the session for the first year, they couldn't talk again why? They were behind in class only one tried to be a little bit above average. Finest graduates that can't get jobs self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.