Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills (6716 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Kimkardashain(f): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Prognose:

That your dp?
You don't look like an introvert.
At all.
bro seriously Looks can be very deceiving

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Kimkardashain(f): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
ScotFree:

The you i see on your profile or another you??
meet me in real life someday and confirm it
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by noruwasman(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
That you accepted to go out with him and have fun with him is cool but making attempt to settle your bills looks like an act to ridicule him on first date. Babe think am now.

But why your fellow slay queen con dey diss you for your own trend now, abi u don spoil market ni?

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

make I follow you. .MTCHEEEEEWWW
I know the reason for this thread. Make I Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew again
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Lalas247(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

make I follow you. .MTCHEEEEEWWW
Kikiki una eh
Sips tea ... I no even know why una give the thread life seff grin
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by femi4: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?
If he needs your help, he ll ask. You are just too forward. Good intention though but wrong approach

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Okworigeorge(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
like seriously! you wanted to pay your own bill.

try another lie ok.such girl don't exist in naija,
they do bro... I experienced same 2 weeks ago, she paid for everything.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
cheesycheesy
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Kikiki una eh Sips tea ... I no even know why una give the thread life seff grin
hahaha,,the kind thread eeh

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by nenergy(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:

I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
You asked him, that's the most important thing. The guy is too egoistic. He should have smiled and said; "no babe, I'll take care of it". Its actually a good thing that you offered. please don't see him again. What are you doing this weekend? wink

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Ogaezy(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?

To me it's rude for a lady to clear her own bills alone like you wanted to do, if you wanted to show the guy that you're an independent woman / you love him and can take care of things on your own at times, why not offer to clear the whole bill, I mean pay for what both of you ate. Babe logical for you to pay for your own alone nawa o, that means you don't even like the unity of you both, I'm saying a guy's perspective. But maybe you wanted to do it with a clear mind and no ulterior motive, but the devide and pay strategy to me is wrong.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by laborious(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Faker alert!!!!!!! Guys check the OP's post on my last thread, she's trying to recuperate from the lashing she got last night. if I were the guy in her lies, I will just friend zone her sharp sharp... Laughing in spanish..jajajajajajajajaja
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by AleksAndria: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2017
The mood here isn’t Lit at all.. .guys wetin happen. Chai!....
I promised to mind my business.

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Essentials1(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language an
That was disrespect in its finest form. When a man asks you to go on a date with him, he should be the one paying unless things go wrong. You were not the one who asked him out so why should you be paying, and it sounded as if you are trying to not be indebted to him instead of enjoying your date... If it were me i would have walked out on you right there, because that could be a sign that the relationship wouldn't work. To be sincere if you are not interested in dating the guy stop calling him a so-called friend and allowing him spend excessively, just tell him how you feel.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by laborious(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
guess uv seen my thread...keep it real 100 %
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Tenkobos(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew
supported
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by WizAkzy: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
in ten years, ur ass and pus*y combined, working overtime, can't earn you what i earn monthly

3 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
supported
Baba T!!!!! I dey hail o
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by xrisdon(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:

the real problem here was the way you presented it to the guy.
you both went out together, eat together why then do you choose to pay for your own only? is it a sin if you pay for the whole bill? how will you feel if the guy wanted to pay for his own alone? ...i guess you will still be here telling us how the guy is stingy or broke.
every sane man will find your attitude very offensive.
what you should have done is to support him in paying the bill or you take care of the whole bill, not everyone to pay his/her own, there is no love in that!
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
laborious:
guess uv seen my thread...keep it real 100 %
No, show me
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Tenkobos(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Baba T!!!!! I dey hail o
Lols, good morning ma. How are you doing today?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Sekxy and Didi, why are you guys making me laugh this hard this early morning na. grin grin
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
Lols, good morning ma. How are you doing today?
I'm doing greatgrin and you?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Sekxy and Didi, why are you guys making me laugh this hard this early morning na. grin grin
Debbie shout hallelujah!!!!!!!

I will gist you in private tongue

This poster want dey for this Nairaland sexists good bookgrin
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
lolz,,my dear,follow me laugh o
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by makydebbie(f): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Debbie shout hallelujah!!!!!!!

I will gist you in private tongue

This poster want dey for this Nairaland sexists good bookgrin
Hhhhhhaaaallllewellluuujjjaaaaahhhh!!!!
Lemme get my dancing shoes. cheesy
Ps I can't wait for this gist, oya I'm here send pm quicquic cheesy grin

Lol, them go soon learn nl guys especially in the section shouldn't be taken serious. grin

sekxy:

lolz,,my dear,follow me laugh o
I don laugh tire, good morning bae, trust you slept well?

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2017
If I have the money I'll pay
If he has the money he can pay
I can't kill myself for restaurant food that's small in quantity sef
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Tenkobos(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm doing greatgrin and you?
Perfectly
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Hhhhhhaaaallllewellluuujjjaaaaahhhh!!!!
Lemme get my dancing shoes. cheesy
Ps I can't wait for this gist, oya I'm here send pm quicquic cheesy grin

Lol, them go soon learn nl guys especially in the section shouldn't be taken serious. grin

I don laugh tire, good morning bae, trust you slept well?
yeah I did, you?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
like seriously! you wanted to pay your own bill.

try another lie ok.such girl don't exist in naija,
Really?I've done it thrice for man but he was shocked.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Adaumunocha(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Seems like some people sleep and wake up angry!

This thread is just soooo funny.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainGOOD what's your take on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Na Oyibo Babes Sabi K!ss Pass Naija Babes / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / Yahoo Guy Naked With Red Cloth On His Dick About Using His Girlfriend For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.