Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills (6720 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
IwantToShashe:

But you did not make sense on this one. No guy takes a girl out without having cash. angry

I sweeaar booboo...they are a lot of hoodrats everywhere..

They are numero uno pretenders.. wink Tho its not easy to spot them
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by toastedbread: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
what works for A won't work for B.
I've shared a taxi with a lady. we paid 50-50.
I've been on dates and she paid for hers.

You discuss such before the outings. Some females don't like the idea of a guy pesting her life because he bought Paul mason and chicken laps.

If I were the guy, I'll ask u to please pay mine also.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I sweeaar booboo...they are a lot of hoodrats everywhere..

They are numero uno pretenders.. wink Tho its not easy to spot them

Hmmmm mmm lipsrsealed
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by adajoe555: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
toastedbread:
what works for A won't work for B.
I've shared a taxi with a lady. we paid 50-50.
I've been on dates and she paid for hers.

You discuss such before the outings. Some females don't like the idea of a guy pesting her life because he bought Paul mason and chicken laps.

If I were the guy, I'll ask u to please pay mine also.

Exertly, because he bought one bottle of coke he will start bugging my phone

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by khristal87(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
I ll find it offensive, if she wnts to foot d whole bill or part f d bill jst nt to over burden me it is understandable, bt footing jst her bill shows she s selfish, an independent lady....jst ma opinion
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by toastedbread: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
adajoe555:

Exactly, because he bought one bottle of coke he will start bugging my phone

can I buy you a bottle of coke? I won't blow up your phone.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by adajoe555: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
toastedbread:

grin
toastedbread:

ok
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Fadiga24(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
in ten years, ur ass and pus*y combined, working overtime, can't earn you what i earn monthly

Aaargh

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?

Different views it's a fvcked up situation you're attempting to pay but then she offers and you're like cool she can handle her bill then you're thinking what if she's testing me to see if am a broke-ass then the guy argues to pay, meanwhile the girl is also having the same thought about if she doesn't offer she would look like a gold digger so she offers which leads to a classic dilemma of independence vs chivalry.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by NSK4U(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
in ten years, ur ass and pus*y combined, working overtime, can't earn you what i earn monthly

indeed this is an insult for vanguard and punch publication......

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:

Employ me Sir!
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by PDPGuy: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't see the fuss in a lady paying for herself or for both of us on a date. If she pays, it takes absolutely nothing from my body.

People just like to make a big deal out of nothing.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by uyisteven(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Those set of ladies are Breath of fresh Air...
Like my lady that once in a while, she quietly tells me not to pay for her cab fare back home or the meal we both ordered and movie tickets...
She's Amazingly Awesome...

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by afoshat: 1:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Question is who called for the launch so technically whose the host, if he asked u to go for launch with him allow him do the honours and if u did, you can simply tell him you wanna go dutch, its no big deal, its actually guys with insecurity problems that will respond erratically

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?

You mean NEPA Bills ?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by consultancy: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Effiezynews:

Employ me Sir!
sorry i was banned from making comments for 3 days by a silly MOD. what are ur qualifications pls?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by consultancy: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
to the MOD that banned me, all i have to say to you is welldone. i see you are power drunk and missuse your powers as you wish. well, since you are already at the peak of ur career as a nairaland moderator, i suggest you begin to put your house in order cos you will soon be without a job. enjoy your career at it's apex while you still can
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
consultancy:
sorry i was banned from making comments for 3 days by a silly MOD. what are ur qualifications pls?

Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by consultancy: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Effiezynews:

Human Nutrition and Dietetics
if u had qualifications and experience in mineral exploration&mining technology, or even geology, it would have been better. cos my contacts are only limited to gold mines here in Accra
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
consultancy:
if u had qualifications and experience in mineral exploration&mining technology, or even geology, it would have been better. cos my contacts are only limited to gold mines here in Accra

Oh! okay..Thanks all the same.. I appreciate..
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Augustap(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls say something else. If there's none, swerve. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Frank0806(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall / Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.