Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills (6714 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

yeah I did, you?
Yea I did too.

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Adaumunocha(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
laborious:
Faker alert!!!!!!! Guys check the OP's post on my last thread, she's trying to recuperate from the lashing she got last night. if I were the guy in her lies, I will just friend zone her sharp sharp... Laughing in spanish..jajajajajajajajaja
Are you d guy?

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?
LOL, the guy is simply a wussy. I can't do such a thing. I only would ask the chick to buy me beer in a funny way while I entertain her. She might also end up going home with me. cheesy

Did a lot of stuffs when I was a good-bad guy. cheesy
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Blackhawk01: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seems like some people sleep and wake up angry!

This thread is just soooo funny.

Ahswear! cheesy grin cheesy

Romancelanders are evil, hian! angry
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by makydebbie(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ahswear! cheesy grin cheesy

Romancelanders are evil, hian! angry
Our man friend. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?
are u serious. Eh3 shouted at U 4 what. Please I'm single let's mingle bike. I have been looking 4 ur type. Help me manage my wealth..
??

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by CaptainG00D: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
CaptainGOOD what's your take on this?

Baby i didnt see this mention o.... hahahu should have used 00 instead of OO.
Thats d secrete.

Ihea bu userm nke abuo.. nke ozo bu OO mana ono na ban. cool

Nwuyem kedu? kiss

I hav experienced this before tho.
After buying food for a gal i met accidentaly in a restaurant..
She decided to pay the bills hersfelf after eating.
And i was like " whats d meaning of that" sad
And she appologized.
i was a bit pissed but not much.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Baby i didnt see this mention o.... hahahu should have used 00 instead of OO. Thats d secrete.
Ihea bu userm nke abuo.. nke ozo bu OO mana ono na ban. cool
Nwuyem kedu? kiss
ewo,;ndo.,,arim mma and you?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by CaptainG00D: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

ewo,;ndo.,,arim mma and you?

Nwa adim ok...
Kedu maka I T.

Yea i have exper3inced such before amd was a bit pissed.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha,,the kind thread eeh
Kobo she no get grin all na story for the birds
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nwa adim ok... Kedu maka I T.
Yea i have exper3inced such before amd was a bit pissed.
lolz,,IT dikwa mma . gi kwanu,?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Kobo she no get grin all na story for the birds
I tell you. .nobody even believed her storycheesy
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by odaniel1(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
This wouldnt turn me off; i'd rather be turned on!
I appreciate a lil show of dependence from a gender highly regarded as 'dependent'
So, yes...i'd def tak dt bae home for surgery Love Doc style!... winkThis wouldnt turn me off; i'd rather be turned on!
I appreciate a lil show of dependence from a gender highly regarded as 'dependent'
So, yes...i'd def tak dt bae home for surgery Love Doc style!...
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by CaptainG00D: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

lolz,,IT dikwa mma .
gi kwanu,?

Adim ok nwam oma...
I hope ihea ahu nokwa in order ? tongue
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Adim ok nwam oma... I hope ihea ahu nokwa in order ? tongue
lol,,
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Blackhawk01: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Our man friend. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You and who? Preek all the way... wink
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by SinglesandReady1: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Relationship warning signs

You Are Quite Sure You Are Not the Most Important Person in His/her Life:

There is this fulfillment when you are sure you’re the dearest of a thousand to your sweetheart as well as he is your dearest among a thousand. If this is not the case about your relationship it is a critical warning sign that your relationship may have no future in tomorrow.
It becomes very very critical when you start asking your partner questions like “what must I do to be the most important person in your life[b][/b]”.

Come on! As far as I know Nicodemus, the Jewish leader, was the last person to ask that kind of a question and it was for the sake of gaining eternal life… Is your partner really as valuable as eternal life?

http://singlesandready.com/2017/09/26/relationship-warning-signs

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by makydebbie(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You and who? Preek all the way... wink
You no get the thing I dey talk? The link I sent to you yesterday nko. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by CaptainG00D: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,

Lol.. nwaoma.
U no wan talk abi... i nachi ka nwayi alutara ohuru. ...Ok na.

U don chop so?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by emmanuel1990(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
stupidity:
Ha, the guy dey craze, if na me you for clear everything even gimme T fare join.
my nigga, weldone sire....
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lol.. nwaoma. U no wan talk abi... i nachi ka nwayi alutara ohuru. ...Ok na.
U don chop so?
yes oo,and you?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by CaptainG00D: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

yes oo,and you?

I have... thanks God bless u. kiss

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Adukey(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

meet me in real life someday and confirm it

Please,is your signature a book? If yes,do you have the soft copy,would love to read it?
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Kimkardashain(f): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Adukey:

Please,is your signature a book? If yes,do you have the soft copy,would love to read it?
is on Nairaland @ Fear mystrey book by kimkardashain
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by laborious(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, show me
oya when you wakaring to the right, you will see a junction, you the turn left, you take another right then you will count 6 step.. Then you will see my last thread..simple as A B C
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by laborious(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Are you d guy?
aw u take pass 4 skull sef? You could have just checked the thread if you are so curios to know if I was the guy...you need some supplement to enhance your IQ..
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Adukey(f): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
is on Nairaland @ Fear mystrey book by kimkardashain
ok,thanks.
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

The best thing to do it next time, before u sit and dine u shud've offer or ask the person that u want to split the bill to avoid such unnnecessary drama...

Coz definitely he wont ask u out in the first place if he don't have extra cash to pay everything u ate.

And lastly, for the men out there who wanna ask a girl out,
abeeg if ur dont have enaff chubby cheeks(loads of cash) do not take her somewhere and ended up she will pay the whole bill coz ur broke ass, cant afford!!! angry

But you did not make sense on this one. No guy takes a girl out without having cash. angry
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

abeeg if ur dont have enaff chubby cheeks(loads of cash) do not take her somewhere and ended up she will pay the whole bill coz ur broke ass, cant afford!!! angry

But you did not make sense on this one. No guy takes a girl out without having cash. angry

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

The best thing to do it next time, before u sit and dine u shud've offer or ask the person that u want to split the bill to avoid such unnnecessary drama...

Coz definitely he wont ask u out in the first place if he don't have extra cash to pay everything u ate.

cheesy
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
I think it's quite embarrassing to do such a thing. It's not a bad thing making such a move but your motive for that was wrong if you ask me. You want to show that you're a good girl right?

It bruises a man's ego when he takes you on a date and you call the waiter giving him money for what you ate in a place where other guys also brought their babes cheesy

I think it will make much sense if you volunteer to clear off the whole money rather than yours alone
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by waywardpikin: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dshocker:

Pls ooh,don't be offended.But you don't look someone that would offer to clear her own bills

EXACTLY!!!!

With her moustache like my own angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics / Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) / Should I Bleep Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.