Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship (1836 Views)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Mrblazer(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
Whats it with gals and marriage? My friend once told me the easiest way to get more than five galfriend is to tell them you want to marry them and they will abandon their boyfriend. My gal came to me one day and said she dont think our relationship will continue that a guy has proposed to her. I was puzzled and asked her to go ahead and marry, till today she is asking me to forgive her after the guy has "eaten and clean mouth". Another strategy from guys. cool
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by SisiKill1: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hmmmm,
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by xynerise: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
I think I have gotten a strategy grin. Well I guess it will be easier for you to find another gal right? wink
Pweety, Amaka, Gabry, I want to marry you grin
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by yme1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
the desperate ones act that way grin
to me its the other way round jare grin
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by xynerise: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
y me:

the desperate ones act that way grin
Na lie all of una na the same grin. Ok lets say 99.9%
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
Guys guys guys we are better after all tongue
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
xynerise:

Na lie all of una na the same grin. Ok lets say 99.9%

for where, that one nah lie
while will i jump out of my relationship just because anoda guy promised marraige undecided
not now when i still gat my flirting shoes on grin grin
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by xynerise: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
rokiatu:

Guys guys guys we are better after all tongue
In what aspect? undecided
y me:

for where, that one nah lie
while will i jump out of my relationship just because anoda guy promised marraige undecided
not now when i still gat my flirting shoes on grin grin
I give you some time and you will be among the 99.9% that is if you are not married. Una wey like jeep grin
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
That strategy can seriously back fire on you. I would be careful not to use such
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by yme1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
xynerise:

I give you some time and you will be among the 99.9% that is if you are not married. Una wey like jeep grin
i already love jeep oh
and not only jeep but cash to go along with it but aint desperate either grin
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by fifi09(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
xynerise:

In what aspect? undecidedI give you some time and you will be among the 99.9% that is if you are not married. Una wey like jeep grin

Can't stop laughing at this one
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by MoneyRule(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
y me:

y me,abeg i won't marry you pls. . .
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by googles: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt]so how many girls has your "strategy " landed you so far ?[/size]
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^
wonder why u need that info. Not to worry, there's room 4 u. @ Ali Baba, sorry, poster, say the magic words to googles, so that her 'sesame' would open w-i-d-e.
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
Mr blazer:

"eaten and clean mouth".
Lol. . .must remember to use this phrase soon
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by googles: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
pro01:

^^
wonder why u need that info. Not to worry, there's room 4 u. @ Ali Baba, sorry, poster, say the magic words to googles, so that her 'sesame' would open w-i-d-e.

[size=13pt] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

are you seriously high or wat sorta rubbish is this
how many times have i stated it on this forum that
nobody should make me the butt-end of their crispy dry dirty jokes
did i ask you abi why are you advocating the devil?
mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. . . . arrant nonsense angry[/size]
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^^^
Ah ah madam, you should learn to laugh off these trifles sometimes. Didnt mean any harm. Nawa o, u must have a prurient mind to so interpret the 'durry' part of my double-entendre, lol. Relax!! u're one of my NL favourites. . . .
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by googles: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
pro01:

^^^^
Ah ah madam, you should learn to laugh off these trifles sometimes. Didnt mean any harm. Nawa o, u must have a prurient mind to so interpret the 'durry' part of my double-entendre, lol. Relax!! u're one of my NL favourites. . . .

[size=13pt]hmmm
prurient mind huh??
ok o guess we are good then wink wink [/size]
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by 190: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poor1

pweez dnt go near my girl
choose another unfortunate bi to the ich
and stalk about, Ok

Thank u!
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
190:

@poor1

pweez dnt go near my girl
choose another unfortunate bi to the ich
and stalk about, Ok

Thank u!

poor1? Ha ha ha! Anyways, no need to 'form' voltron over the adorable, divine, and extremely sweet googles. I'm sure you wouldnt mind me sharing her good graces with u. . . I know she wouldnt mind. . .loool.
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by 190: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^

Its like u want to see the other side of me~
please i would say it again

choose another unfortunate bi~tch
leave googles alone~ angry angry
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
190:

^^
Its like u want to see the other side of me~
please i would say it again

choose another unfortunate bi~tch
leave googles alone~ angry angry

***shivers to a convulsion in fright***

I'm so scared of seeing your 'other side'. Duh. But thats 'cos the side i've seen is sufficiently gross. **grimaces in contempt**

My undying love i declare for you. . .oh beloved googles. . . *
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by 190: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
Googles ignore him~

hes out for me
and wants 2 use u as a bait obviously
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Mrblazer(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2010
cool
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by essarios(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy been so long since i saw anything this intense,

what a movie this might turn out to be

starring,

190 as himself
por1 as himself

in

WHO'S THE MAN

cool cool cool
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Mrblazer(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2010
*yarns* Kids undecided
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2010
Are we blaming these women for these men's saying anything to get a kitty. cheesy
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nescoemmy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
guys be careful what you say to them cos it backfire on ur head i ve seen it backfire before,and gals pls take it easy with guys if he'll marry you nothing can stop that. & if he isn't nothing can change that not even throwing him urselves unless you want to start off a living hell family here on earth.
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by 190: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
Google sweets wher r u~
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
190:

Google sweets wher r u~

She's currently mad at you, give her some times ok?. wink wink wink
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by 190: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
lol, mad ke~
Re: Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
Poster, Don't say all gals are like that just because some marriage desperate woman
ended your relationship for another man. . .
There's a big difference between a woman who's searching for a husband desperately and
a woman who's in a relationship for love

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! / Why Do We Marry? / Relationship Debate On Nairaland [Episode 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.