Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman (57691 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by chronique(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bribery weds Corruption... Happy married life to them though.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Ihutomi: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
But they both look old oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by aribilola2002(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
The DSPs'
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Eynosaintval(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
I wanted to say they look responsible but it just occurred to me that there's no responsible policeman nor woman in Nigeria. Police as an Agency is cursed. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by okerekeikpo: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Criminals
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Wonderful Union
Get ready coz Ours is next.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Wonderful Union
Get ready coz ours is next.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by joy2000: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
I wish you happy married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
are they naija police?
i was expecting to see our famous black and black grin
anyway dat lady is too beautiful to belong to the naija police force cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by hokafor(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2017
I was expecting to see someone squeezing 20 naira and another pretending to be shaking hand . as pert of the pre wedding photo.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Lalas247(f): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice pic ..
congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2017
So na this guy wan carry this left over?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by sonssyo: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Two Asp, it's well
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by jullycares: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats to you and your wife.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by mozele(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
How I wish those Mopol that stand on the Nigerian roads demanding For N20 from all motorists can wear neat uniforms like this, I will gladly dash them N1000 with respect anytime I come across them.

these ones are commisiioned officeres and not the regular recruits you see by the roadside collecting roger. These my friend, are graduates.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by tballeyy(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
If police marry police dem go born mumu
=born inbesile
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by nevachange(f): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2017
I sure say I follow contribute for wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by CDCEO001: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2017
How come we don't see neat police officers like this ones on the road? Always some dirty people, calling themselves police.
I don't blame by brother the other day for saying that some group of people in police uniform we saw on the way might not be real police officers, because of the way they dressed and look dirty.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by makoota: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
The man tall ooh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
rentAcock:
Nothing beautiful here. The woman has no neck and the guy is bald. This is really silly, people don't care how their offerings will look when getting married. Can you imagine having a bald kid with no neck?
They're supposed to be law enforcers but look how out of shape they are especially the lady. How do they plan to chase after thieves with that pot-belly? Check out the police force of other countries, they are very fit, they have gyms in their stations and it is a job equirement to work-out regularly. They are well trained in self defense and martial arts; Nigeria police only massage their mouth with eba and soup.

Hmmm bad belle,no b only offering na tithe...its offsprings oga..whether u rant from today till eternity,they will still gt married,so Bleep off
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by manifoldcraft: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
chronique:
Bribery weds Corruption... Happy married life to them though.
why are you talking rubbish?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by ozidy1: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

Those are edited photos. We can only judge their freshness when we see the unedited photos.

Is not a matter of being edited, they are high ranking officers that needs not to collect 50,50#.na two star officers
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by ozidy1: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2017
rentAcock:
Nothing beautiful here. The woman has no neck and the guy is bald. This is really silly, people don't care how their offerings will look when getting married. Can you imagine having a bald kid with no neck?
They're supposed to be law enforcers but look how out of shape they are especially the lady. How do they plan to chase after thieves with that pot-belly? Check out the police force of other countries, they are very fit, they have gyms in their stations and it is a job equirement to work-out regularly. They are well trained in self defense and martial arts; Nigeria police only massage their mouth with eba and soup.

You sounds so bittered,who did this to you.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Prinztong(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice One Though it seems the Woman advanced a bit than the Guy.. #JustmyOPINION
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by bfmconcepts: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
wetin dem go born??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2017
manifoldcraft:
Who said Police officers are not cute? meet this cute police officers madly in love....they are set to wed in Abuja by next month...
Kindly wish them well

She is from Ankpa, in Kogi state?.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by Crystalprince(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Them go born criminals.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by omoseyi(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm ole way marry ole

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
the marriage of two rogues
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by ogbeniolola: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
One of will have to quit the force!....Couple should not be allowed to work in the same organisation; it could create distractions and affect efficiency of the individuals.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman by MhizOmaMerit: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
David and Goliath

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.