Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39078 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by GodsMopol: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
oyinda1599:
How did u kw the Quran is full of hate speeches to xtians,u read thru the Quran?..sometimes I can't help but feel xtians are the hypocrite. Every human needs to understand that God the most high bestowed upon us with d gift of free will,we all av the free will to choose btw good or bad deeds regardless of the religion. Prophet muh'd doesn't preached hatred towards xtians and when u meet all this extremist Muslims they are just being ruthless under the guise of Islam.Islam doesn't preach violent and not all Muslims understand that.I beliv Catholic church is part of xtianity,in 19th century, Catholic xtians committed more enormities than any other religion, they ruthlessly murdered the Protestant xtians for decades, is Catholic church not part of Christianity?... Xtians easily insult prophet muh'd but me as a Muslim dare not insult Jesus Christ,beautiful things abt him was stated in the holy Quran. I will be committing a grave sin to insult Jesus Christ.I notice when Muslim kill ,that's when d media Will use the word terrorist.... All am insinuating here is we all av the free will to be good or bad ,obey or disobey whether ur a xtians or a Muslim no religion preaches violence.And Allah Akbar means God is great...Is God the maker of everything not great? And more also if anyone is speaking in Arabic,that doesn't mean d person is quoting d Quran, Arabic is a language and all these holy books was written in one language or the other just like the Bible originally written in Hebrew and Greece.Therefore one can also say incantation in Arabic language, u won't conclude the person is quoting d Quran.

Well, thanks for the lengthy write up, but you seem not to understand what I mean by saying hate speeches

Now, be sincere, out of the entire Muslim gathering aside where they preach a sermon, what is the chances that they will not water down the believes of Christians.

Aside that, the quran itself speak about the keferis, and I grew up in an environment where they talk on the radio about the keferis with respect to citations from the quran, so prove me wrong, is anything like keferi not in the quran and who are this keferis, and aside that also, whenever the term keferi is used, what goes with it, it is a good will message or a message of disapproval
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

Well, thanks for the lengthy write up, but you seem not to understand what I mean by saying hate speeches

Now, be sincere, out of the entire Muslim gathering aside where they preach a sermon, what is the chances that they will not water down the believes of Christians.

Aside that, the quran itself speak about the keferis, and I grew up in an environment where they talk on the radio about the keferis with respect to citations from the quran, so prove me wrong, is anything like keferi not in the quran and who are this keferis, and aside that also, whenever the term keferi is used, what goes with it, it is a good will message or a message of disapproval
kafirs mean unbelievers in English, i watched a TV program where a pastor preaching called the Muslims unbelievers,which I think is the same meaning here,language just differs.The Quran is a wonderful holy book, u just av to go thru it without a negative mind....I told u,some Muslims don't understand Islam at all.I went to xtian sch(Anglican),I read alit thru the Bible without being negative. I kw what am suppose to kw,I don't judge.No good Muslim that follows what prophet muh'd preaches should force anyone to islam.Even if the Quran use the word kafirs.... Islam and xtianity is not the only two religion we ve got,there are so enormous religions, some worship idol,some don't evil believe God exist at all.Am sure The Holy Quran is referring to those pagan too,not just abt xtians.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
first of all,Thank God i was not asked if am a muslim before permitting me to comment on this thread[Forcefull conversion,reason i so much islam]
its clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Islam will Forever be terrorist organization.
Not all muslim are Terrorist but all Terrorist are muslim
kiss the truth.
yea...u got it,The media use the word Terrorist for Muslims only.we are used to the term already.... Soo save ursef the stress oga.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Simple question. If they killed only christians who openly reject islam and mohamed, would you say they are wrong? Or are they wrong now because they attack muslims?
ur a little bit daft .
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
oyinda1599:
ur a little bit daft .

I don hear. At least I still fit tickle your brain small. But instead of insults, abeg give me answer to that question. What do you in all your wisdom think of that question.

If a Christian when asked to accept Islam says he doesn't believe in Allah and Mohamed isn't a prophet of light but a regular man in his opinion or according to a his own faith and he gets beheaded for such, do you agree that the Muslim who beheads that man did a terrible sin before God and man by killing him? Do you believe that anyone that kills a person for leaving the faith and renouncing the religion has committed a big sin?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

I don hear. At least I still fit tickle your brain small. But instead of insults, abeg give me answer to that question. What do you in all your wisdom think of that question.

If a Christian when asked to accept Islam says he doesn't believe in Allah and Mohamed isn't a prophet of light but a regular man in his opinion or according to a his own faith and he gets beheaded for such, do you agree that the Muslim who beheads that man did a terrible sin before God and man by killing him? Do you believe that anyone that kills a person for leaving the faith and renouncing the religion has committed a big sin?
u are not a little bit daft,sorry....u are daft patapata.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Simple question. If they killed only christians who openly reject islam and mohamed, would you say they are wrong? Or are they wrong now because they attack muslims?
They are sooo wrong,Any Muslim that kill someone cus they reject Islam is very extremely crazy.They don't force religion on anybody.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2017
ElCapone:
And u on the other hand can continue showing ur childishness, stupidity, immaturity and ignorance.
Lol another level of frustration. Next level loading...
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
Lol another level of frustration. Next level loading...
get well soon.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2017
ElCapone:
get well soon.
i once told you, there is no cure for your frustration.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by GodsMopol: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
oyinda1599:
kafirs mean unbelievers in English, i watched a TV program where a pastor preaching called the Muslims unbelievers,which I think is the same meaning here,language just differs.The Quran is a wonderful holy book, u just av to go thru it without a negative mind....I told u,some Muslims don't understand Islam at all.I went to xtian sch(Anglican),I read alit thru the Bible without being negative. I kw what am suppose to kw,I don't judge.No good Muslim that follows what prophet muh'd preaches should force anyone to islam.Even if the Quran use the word kafirs.... Islam and xtianity is not the only two religion we ve got,there are so enormous religions, some worship idol,some don't evil believe God exist at all.Am sure The Holy Quran is referring to those pagan too,not just abt xtians.

sorry for disturbing

I really don't find pleasure in arguing religion, I can pray for you to know the truth, and you can pray for me if you consider my religion is not worth it.

Thanks for your time

bye Oyin
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by slimtoney(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2017
That is their trade mark. Causing problems and instigating violence everywhere. Menk pull crowds he can never gathered in his church and the next thing he wants to do is to castigate him and labelled his religion terror. Mischief makers with tongue as sharp as razors fomenting trouble they cannot handle when it comes down upon them.

Did the Sheikh attacked xtianity? Home and abroad they all behave the same way. Mischief makers!!!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
i once told you, there is no cure for your frustration.

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
GodsMopol:

sorry for disturbing

I really don't find pleasure in arguing religion, I can pray for you to know the truth, and you can pray for me if you consider my religion is not worth it.

Thanks for your time

bye Oyin
thanks ,this is not argument, is making each other understand some basic things abt our religion. Bye.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=ElCapone post=61094721][/quote]
Lol, another level of frustration, well i guess silent might help you for mean time, and make sure you think with your brain during your solitude. Lol
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, another level of frustration, well i guess silent might help you for mean time, and make sure you think with your brain during your solitude. Lol
shhhh, just keep taking ur drugs junky. Get well soon.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2017
ElCapone:
shhhh, just keep taking ur drugs junky. Get well soon.
I guess you said you want to enter solitude since your frustration have reach peak level or you change your mind? Mr silenter agent of frustration.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

I guess you said you want to enter solitude since your frustration have reach peak level or you change your mind? Mr silenter agent of frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQqwWhTIQI. watch and emancipate urself.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2017
ElCapone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQqwWhTIQI. watch and emancipate urself.
wow, that's the spirit of Christianity, the spirit allow you to admit your wrong doing and apologise. Well am waiting for that your Islamic cleric to admit that calling a secular country an islamic country is bad and apologise for it, but guess what he cannot do it. Lol. Am so happy to be a Christian. I hope you learn something from what the pastor did, or you are still overshadow by your frustration. Lol
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

wow, that's the spirit of Christianity, the spirit allow you to admit your wrong doing and apologise. Well am waiting for that your Islamic cleric to admit that calling a secular country an islamic country is bad and apologise for it, but guess what he cannot do it. Lol. Am so happy to be a Christian. I hope you learn something from what the pastor did, or you are still overshadow by your frustration. Lol
http://sierraloaded.net/i-forgive-you-mufti-menk-replies-ajisafe/
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Myde4naija(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
zionmade1:

U call wat saudi has peace?
Where women are treated as rags?
Where u cannot practice any other religion?
Where women are killed without any one raising a question?
where u will beheaded for blasphemy?
Where women are crying in bitterness for slavery?
U will soon tell me it was a christian that wrote princess sultana
Do u people even know wat peace means.
No wonder u call islam peace
Peace by slavery and oppression
Peace my foot

I will have to agree to your rational and irrational thought
Truly Saudi women are treated like rags because......

They are allowed to concentrate on their families and take good care of their offsprings.

They are not allowed to walk around unclad

They are not using women as tools for marketing as we can see everywhere

They are treated like rags cos women in other clines are exposed to so many danger from job stress to family problem and so many hazards, Saudi women are not exposed to this.

Slaying on social media are not allowed indeed they are treated like rags,

As much as I agree with u I still have the opinion that their custom is working for them cos other clines where women freedom is guaranteed what do we have.

Single mother everywhere

Children born out of wedlock

Divorce

And total collapse of family value.

Now come to think of it why will you want to go to Saudi arabia and practice other religion?

Why do you want to violate their laws?

When you know blaspheming is not allowed why will you want to balsphame?

Have u heard about any other religion apart from catholism in Vatican city?

Please think right and stop hating Islam for media propaganda.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
ElCapone:
http://sierraloaded.net/i-forgive-you-mufti-menk-replies-ajisafe/
Lol, i request for your mufti apologizing for calling a secular country and Islamic country but you are here showing me where he accept apology. Who his acceptance help.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, i request for your mufti apologizing for calling a secular country and Islamic country but you are here showing me where he accept apology. Who his acceptance help.
thank God your pastor debunked claims he made about Islam which where false. Wat difference does it make. u asked for a video and I gave it to u. U were thinking of Wat to say to d evidence b4 u. the two have moved on so I advise u do so that's if u have better things to do with ur time.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
ElCapone:
thank God your pastor debunked claims he made about Islam which where false. Wat difference does it make. u asked for a video and I gave it to u. U were thinking of Wat to say to d evidence b4 u. the two have moved on so I advise u do so that's if u have better things to do with ur time.
Lol, False indeed, well my own advice for you is that you should be reasoning without a bigot mind and don't allow your frustration to come inline of your thinking. Peace
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, False indeed, well my own advice for you is that you should be reasoning without a bigot mind and don't allow your frustration to come inline of your thinking. Peace
lol, maybe dat pastor was lying den. cos he debunked all the things he said about Islam. if there is anyone who needs not to be a blind bigot it's u. Like I said, both clerics have moved on. I suggest u do same.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
ElCapone:
lol, maybe dat pastor was lying den. cos he debunked all the things he said about Islam. if there is anyone who needs not to be a blind bigot it's u. Like I said, both clerics have moved on. I suggest u do same.
Lol, did i need to be a literate for me to know what is going on in this world. Lol or did you forget that 90% of terrorism been carried out in the 21st century is by the Muslim(Muhammad followers) lol or did you need list. Dude you guys are potential terrorist.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, did i need to be a literate for me to know what is going on in this world. Lol or did you forget that 90% of terrorism been carried out in the 21st century is by the Muslim(Muhammad followers) lol or did you need list. Dude you guys are potential terrorist.
the last last Vegas shooter was a Muslim I guess. Of recent pastors have been known to be sleeping in the name of deliverance. Some even pay this days to perform fake miracles. Based on ur childish and warped way of thinking, I believe u are also a potential fraudster too. Or better still a potential adulterer who does nothing but have sex with pplz wife. I am proud to be a terrorist if that is Wat u foolishly brand my religion.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Since 1968, at least 1.4 million Americans have been killed by guns—more than all the U.S.'s accumulated war dead in that same period. Any way you look at it, 2013 was another killer year for arms manufacturers and armed bullies.
There is much debate over how to define a "mass shooting." The FBI classifies a mass murder as four fatalities, not including the killer. Mother Jones uses that, plus several situational criteria, for a mass shooting. The Redditors at "Guns Are Cool" considers any time four people are shot (not killed) a mass shooting, and with good reason: "The most obscene incidents of gun violence usually do not make the mainstream news at all."
Even by the stringent federal criteria—which we use below, representing but a fraction of all U.S. victims of gun violence—this has been a bloody year.
January
7 - Tulsa, Oklahoma: Four women ranging in ages from 23 to 55 were found in their apartment shot dead with their hands tied behind their backs. A pair of brothers was arrested for allegedly robbing and killing them.
19 - Albuquerque, New Mexico : 15-year-old Nehemiah Gringo allegedly used an AR-15 to kill his entire family—his gang-member-turned-preacher father, his mother, a 9-year-old brother, and two sisters, ages 5 and 2. He also reportedly had plans to shoot up a Walmart.
March
13 - Herkimer, New York : A 64-year-old "loner" died in a gun-battle with police after he killed four at a barbershop and oil-lube shop. He also killed a 2-year-old police dog, Ape, before succumbing.
April
18 - Akron, Ohio : Two men and two women ranging in ages from 19 to 23 were lined up in their basement and shot in the head point-blank. Two men have been arrested in connection with the murders.
22 - Federal Way, Washington: A man with a carry license killed his girlfriend, then shot three other neighbors in her apartment complex to death before himself being killed by shots from eight police officers.
24 - Manchester, Illinois : A man angered over a custody dispute killed five of his daughter's mother's family members in their home, then led police on a high-speed chase. He later died in officers' custody.
28 - Ottawa, Kansas: A man allegedly murdered his best friend and a roommate before raping the best friend's girlfriend, then shooting her and her 18-month-old daughter to death. The shooter, who awaits trial, says he "ain't never hurt no man that didn't have it coming."
May
11 - Waynesville, Indiana : Four people were shot in their rural home. After a search of the home turned up meth, police concluded the killings were drug-related. The following month, a suspect who was already in jail was arrested for the murders.
13 - Fernley, Nevada: A man killed two couples in their homes over Mother's Day weekend, burning their houses. He also slew a newspaper deliveryman and stole his truck.
June
7 - Santa Monica, California : An emotionally troubled 23-year-old with 1,300 rounds of ammunition killed his father and brother before going on a rampage that killed three more at Santa Monica College. The gunman was killed on campus by police.
July
26 - Hialeah, Florida : A workout enthusiast under scrutiny for sending abusive emails to an ex-employer killed the husband-and-wife managers of his apartment, then murdered four more neighbors before taking hostages. He was killed by police; the hostages were unharmed.
26 - Clarksburg, West Virginia: A gunman killed two in a suspected drug house, then while fleeing shot and killed a 70-year-old man and his 47-year-old son who were in the neighborhood to deliver the local paper.
August
7 - Dallas, Texas: A former teacher and football coach killed his girlfriend, estranged wife, and two of their children before police arrested him.
14 - Oklahoma City : A "weird" 40-year-old man killed his mother, sister, niece, and a 7-month-old nephew with a .380 pistol. He currently awaits trial.
September
11 - Crab Orchard, Tennessee : A man and a woman were arrested for killing four people, ages 16 to 22, in their car during a robbery that followed a botched marijuana deal.
16 - Washington, D.C. : A military contractor who claimed to hear voices murdered 12 ex-coworkers with a sawed-off shotgun at the federal Navy Yard before he was killed by police.
20 - Rice, Texas : A woman killed her husband, their three sons, and herself in their apartment. The husband had been arrested for a domestic violence charge two weeks before.
October
9 - Paris, Texas: Four people were found dead in a home; it's not yet clear what transpired or who killed them.
26 - Phoenix, Arizona : A man who was allegedly thrown into a rage over the neighbors' two barking dogs killed the animals, then his four neighbors, then himself with a pump-action shotgun.
28 - Terrell, Texas : A man who "appeared to be intoxicated" killed five people, including a convenience store clerk, at four locations before police caught him.
29 - Callison, South Carolina : A man killed his ex-girlfriend, her parents, and two of her children before taking his own life.
November
7 - Jacksonville, Florida : Two men and their girlfriends were killed in what appeared to be a planned drive-by shooting. The suspects are at large.
23 - Tulsa, Oklahoma: Four people were killed in a suspected meth house. No suspects have been arrested.
December
1 - Topeka, Kansas: Four people were killed at a house in the town's southwest section. No suspects have been named.
3 - Alma, Arkansas : After arriving home with them, a man killed his daughter's boyfriend in the car, then killed his 4-month-old grandson while he lay in his car seat. He pursued his daughter and four-year-old granddaughter into the backyard, killing the granddaughter before turning the gun on himself.
3 - Erwin, Tennessee : A man with a record of domestic unrest killed his wife, son, and daughter before committing suicide.
8 - Manchester, Connecticut : A man killed his ex-girlfriend and two friends, then fled with the couple's 13-month-old child. When confronted outside by police, he set the child down on the ground and fatally shot himself. I guess this are all Muslims. and maybe u need to define the word terrorism to me so I can fully understand.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
ElCapone:
I guess this are all Muslims. and maybe u need to define the word terrorism to me so I can fully understand
Lol, i understand your stupidity, from dictionary
terrorism
noun mass noun
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So can you tell me how those trash you copy and paste take related to terrorism.
Lol,
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
ElCapone:
the last last Vegas shooter was a Muslim I guess
Lol last i check it is not a terrorism act, and mind you he is an atheist. Lol is like you Muslim don't know the meaning of terrorism.

ElCapone:
Of recent pastors have been known to be sleeping in the name of deliverance.
Lol they are of the same categories with you people, they are following the footstep of your Muhammad, just like the way your imam are know for terrorism and killing.
ElCapone:
Or better still a potential adulterer who does nothing but have sex with pplz wife. I am proud to be a terrorist if that is Wat u foolishly brand my religion.
Lol i guess you are there with them or you are the one arranging the hotel for them. Lol, and thank for been proud terrorist. Lol a proud killer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.