Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39054 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Habyz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
mikkiko:
Islam is d problem of dis world. imagine the world without islam
Hmmn a world without Islam, let's analyze shall we.
1. There would be more 'Tony Blairs' who would find other religions to show their greed.
2. There would be more nuclear weapons created.
I think these two points are enough.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, well thank God you admit that you are the one to first use an insultive word to me.
And am waiting for you to show my where i insult your islam, smh.

Well about the topic. I myself am against the pastor act but did you people think it this way?
An imam came and call a secular country and islamic country, you people don't see anything wrong there nor did you people call it hate speech but when a pastor stand up and accuse the guy of lieing and creating division in the country, you people started ranting hate speech. May God help us.
Lol and you saying if the pastor is in the light he won't have act like that, if i may ask how did you want him to react?
He should advise his church members to bomb mosque like you people use to do?
Or he should just say the fact of what is happening to his follower so they can prepare, or why did you think an imam have the right to call a country of 60-70% Muslim population an Islamic country? Lol. Well i will advise you to do more research.
http://classroom.synonym.com/religion-beliefs-sierra-leone-5307.html
http://www.thearda.com/internationalData/countries/Country_200_1.asp
JESUS IS LORD.
so what should he have called a nation that is 70% Muslim population, a Christian country I guess. The so called mufti based his conclusions on hard facts which is the fact that Muslims are more in number. so saying dat now portends hate speech. of all the issues his congregation has, the one he needed to have spread his venom on was that of population of Muslim's. it was in this same Nigeria that a man of God advice congregation to kill any one looking like herds man. yet u are blind to all this. in any nation where a particular religion has more number then it is safe to assume dat the country is inclined towards that. the nation is not like Nigeria where hate speech is condoned. u can keep arguing with me but the best kind of preaching Comes from ur life as a person. where then is the beauty of ur religion if u are so full of hate. can u confidently tell me this was Wat Christ admonish or was this how he led his life. the last time I checked he allowed himself to be killed. if it were to be this pastor he will think twice of undergoing Wat Christ went tru. don't be a church goer who thinks pastors are infallible but be a true Christian and maybe we might see the light for those of us who u think are u in darkness. any thing else means that u are no different from us.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Antina(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
ElCapone:
so what should he have called a nation that is 70% Muslim population, a Christian country I guess. The so called mufti based his conclusions on hard facts which is the fact that Muslims are more in number. so saying dat now portends hate speech. of all the issues his congregation has, the one he needed to have spread his venom on was that of population of Muslim's. it was in this same Nigeria that a man of God advice congregation to kill any one looking like herds man. yet u are blind to all this. in any nation where a particular religion has more number then it is safe to assume dat the country is inclined towards that. the nation is not like Nigeria where hate speech is condoned. u can keep arguing with me but the best kind of preaching Comes from ur life as a person. where then is the beauty of ur religion if u are so full of hate. can u confidently tell me this was Wat Christ admonish or was this how he led his life. the last time I checked he allowed himself to be killed. if it were to be this pastor he will think twice of undergoing Wat Christ went tru. don't be a church goer who thinks pastors are infallible but be a true Christian and maybe we might see the light for those of us who u think are u in darkness. any thing else means that u are no different from us.

It seems he just finished a pack of Oshogbo weed. 78% is not majority, and no one can counter him in the church there.

Who sounds deceptive?

Yeye!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by tee4naija(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Pastor was arrested in S.Leone for hate speech, not even a politician. If this had happened here in Nigeria, the whole world would be inundated with the shout of witch hunting. CAN should go there and condemn the action of the government like they did for Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Serves him right; he thought he was still in Nigeria where Christians, their organisations e.g. CAN and especially their pastors ( Suleman, Oyedepo, Bakari etc) feel at liberty to insult and malign Muslims and the religion of Islam through open and coded hate speeches.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olalekan002(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
charity begins at home
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by MrOnPoint(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
I AM the part of GOD. I am a god.
What are you trying to say. Please elucidate
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by OtemSapien: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
MrOnPoint:

What are you trying to say. Please elucidate
All I'm saying is that I am a co-god with the likes of Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Atum, Moloch, Chimes, Chaleb, you, everything. Sum us all up and we make what we call GOD. I am a part of the whole, just that some parts are no more necessary for the sustenance of peace in the world.
See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more clarity
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
u must be a mad man to say Sierra Leone are 80 % Muslim do u know siaka Stevens? The fact still remains that nobody want Islam from China to Angola,Muslim cus problem where the people re soft let Muslims go to any south American country and cus problem or eastern Europe like Poland Hungary and all other's
You guys just talk without sense, you think you're talking to kids here abi?

Islam is a majority in Sierra Leone with over 75% of it's population being Muslims. Islam was neither banned in China nor Angola, I'm challenging you disprove it and shame the devil.

Islam as had foothold in China for close to 1400years and it shall continue till eternity. What the Chinese authorities banned wasn't against Islam per se but against the Uighurs and this would be based on ethnicity. The Uighurs are different from the majority Han population, and they're known not to adhere to Chinese culture rather to Arab/Turk. In China, we have Muslim only buses, Muslim only toilets, Muslim only toiletries, Muslim only restaurants, government sponsored hajj, Muslim inspired martial arts, etc. This is due to the fact that since when Islam was established in China, they've always stood with the Chinese people. In fact during the second world war, Muslims paid a heavy price fighting Japanese

The Hui Muslims who are basically the same as Han are reserved people, who rarely proselytize, if not Muslims would have been much more on China. Now I'm not in support of what the Chinese authorities are doing to the Uighurs, but it's definitely not a crackdown on Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Itshsb: 2:21am On Sep 30, 2017
RussianICBM:

West African Creoles from southern Nigeria and a few other places birthed the nation known today as Sierra Leone.
And they were predominantly CHRISTIANS
Krio has even become the language of every sierra Leonian.

Come to think of it- everything the pastor said was right. Also, aren't your alfas and mallams here in Nigeria Bigger thieves?

You said it's yourself, they "WERE" predominantly Christians, now they're aren't. Also, what does the language they speak have to do with anything here?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Coolgent(m): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2017
It serve him right, Take the bastard to prison!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by nnokwa042(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Demmzy15:
You guys just talk without sense, you think you're talking to kids here abi?

Islam is a majority in Sierra Leone with over 75% of it's population being Muslims. Islam was neither banned in China nor Angola, I'm challenging you disprove it and shame the devil.

Islam as had foothold in China for close to 1400years and it shall continue till eternity. What the Chinese authorities banned wasn't against Islam per se but against the Uighurs and this would be based on ethnicity. The Uighurs are different from the majority Han population, and they're known not to adhere to Chinese culture rather to Arab/Turk. In China, we have Muslim only buses, Muslim only toilets, Muslim only toiletries, Muslim only restaurants, government sponsored hajj, Muslim inspired martial arts, etc. This is due to the fact that since when Islam was established in China, they've always stood with the Chinese people. In fact during the second world war, Muslims paid a heavy price fighting Japanese

The Hui Muslims who are basically the same as Han are reserved people, who rarely proselytize, if not Muslims would have been much more on China. Now I'm not in support of what the Chinese authorities are doing to the Uighurs, but it's definitely not a crackdown on Islam.
do u know in China some verses of Koran is removed by Chinese government ,do u know u can't ve Taliban style of bear ,look at what your saying u don't support what Chinese government is doing to Uighurs are u related to Uighurs? U don't talk about what our government re doing Igbo's u jump to Uighurs, because Igbo are not Muslim right?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by transient123(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2017
They are known for preaching terrorism and hatred, yet they claim they preach love to their mumu followers.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Myde4naija:
I don't need to wait for evil and xtians should stop hate speech about Muslims in a sensitive environment. Xtians are indeed instigating violence.
Instigating violence bla bla bla bla
Who instigated the violence in borno?
All the rubbish imams say on youtube about christianity how many violence has it instigated?
Who is instigating the one in afghan?

A terrorist and cold blooded brainwashed murderer will always kill no matter wat.

all hail the religion of peace and pieces
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ThatFairGuy: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
That's not fair enough!
melzabull:
Ajisafe.... AFONJA pastor

Abobakus causing trouble where ever they find their dirty scratchfaced coneheads. Always disrespecting their hosts where ever they go with their intolerance, hate and tribalism. Stupid fools

Just imagine what those slimy ewedu munching Dunderheads would be saying if the pastor were igbo
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by jidepopeson: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2017
hajidel:
You're as stupid as they come. Does God come to earth to fight? even if you're a christian or any other religion?

Please don't mind the bigot. Hatred flows in his veins just as his moniker says. They say they are christians, yet bigotry, intolerance, and prejudices rule their lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by jidepopeson: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2017
hajidel:
You're as stupid as they come. Does God come to earth to fight? even if you're a christian or any other religion?

Please don't mind the bigot. Hatred flows in his veins just as his moniker says. They say they are christians, yet bigotry, intolerance, and prejudices rule their lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2017
smileyoo:
in some environtments. some truths are too bitter to be uttered, nevertheless its good to say it, for the sake of the audience who yearns to make a geniune spiritual decission. something is really wrong with a religion whose motto is peace, while the adherents keep shouting peace, peace to high heavens, yet on any slightest provocation, they enmbrace violence of the worst form. may God help the pastor.
very correct! just the way ipob without any provocation burnt down a mosque in aba and started killing Hausas.
too bad
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Ericsunday619: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
very correct! just the way ipob without any provocation burnt down a mosque in aba and started killing Hausas.
too bad
grin
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Ericsunday619: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
jidepopeson:

cheesy Christians are weird people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Ericsunday619: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:
They are more interested in threatening people not to fuel religious crisis than they are interested in preaching to their dumb followers that if their god has any strength in him, let him fight for himself wen he is insulted.
Why must their so called powerful god unleash murderous humans to go on killing spree wenever he is insulted?
From my own point of view the pastor is correct, but its foolishness to voice out the truth in some environments

mtchwwew
good quote but to be honest both the Christian and Muslim gods are terrorists. Imagine a god sending non believers to burn in hell fire forever.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Jb10(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2017
goodnews777:
Why is the truth so bitter even in christian countries. The devil is really at work. Have they seen an ISLAMIC country without wars and killings and beheadings? How many christians are granted citizenship, refugees status , permanent residents in Saudi arabia, Kuwait, UAE, etc . But every christian country is littered with MUSLIMS looking for refuge. If CHRISTIANITY is bad why are they running to EUROPE and America? To kill ?
Sierra Leoneans should be kicked out of nigeria if this pastor is ever touched for telling the truth.

lol. look who is talking..... tell me how many sierra leoneans are in your Nigeria compared to your fellow Nigerians that's are living in Sierra Leone....
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Myde4naija(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Instigating violence bla bla bla bla
Who instigated the violence in borno?
All the rubbish imams say on youtube about christianity how many violence has it instigated?
Who is instigating the one in afghan?

A terrorist and cold blooded brainwashed murderer will always kill no matter wat.

all hail the religion of peace and pieces
no imam speak hate as you people do......,basic analogy of you religion get you offset, you xtians can't defend your religion with biblical proof rather you will start insulting and blackmailing of Islam, this is your job right from time and Im sure you won't stop.

Brono issue, varse majority of Muslim don't share the same believe with terrorist but its very unfutunate that terrorist and the xtian understanding about Islam is the same........... This definately make me conclude xtians are the terrorist.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Myde4naija:
no imam speak hate as you people do......,basic analogy of you religion get you offset, you xtians can't defend your religion with biblical brood rather you will state insulting and blackmailing Islam, is your job right from time and I know you won't stop.

Brono issue, varse majority of Muslim don't share the same believe with terrorist but its very unfutunate that terrorist and the xtian understanding about Islam is the same........... This definately make me conclude xtians are the terrorist.
We owe nobody any defence for wat we choose to believe. Am not here to argue wat my faith is, the only problem is that we dont care wat u guys want to say, we believe our God can speak for himself.
But why all the religious killings in islam, beheadings, stoning to death, chopping off hands, hangings etc. WHY?
Saudi Arabia ur headquarters is the worst place to be born a female, U dont exist as a woman as nobody will blink an eye if u re killed no matter the reason, Egypt killings everywhere all in the name of Islam, Iraq Iran afghan name them, WHY?
Recently in SW a policeman was mobbed right on your prayer ground,
In zamfara 8 students were killed for blasphemy
In kano a woman was beheaded for blasphemy
in abuja a preacher was murdered for preaching near the mosque
in niger a church was destroyed on a friday for making noise
In kaduna a man was mobbed for eeating during fasting
In kaduna 12 people were killed for a cartoon in denmark
I can go on and on and on
Tufiakwa.
wat sort of curse is this?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Myde4naija(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

We owe nobody any defence for wat we choose to believe. Am not here to argue wat my faith is, the only problem is that we dont care wat u guys want to say, we believe our God can speak for himself.
But why all the religious killings in islam, beheadings, stoning to death, chopping off hands, hangings etc. WHY?
Saudi Arabia ur headquarters is the worst place to be born a female, U dont exist as a woman as nobody will blink an eye if u re killed no matter the reason, Egypt killings everywhere all in the name of Islam, Iraq Iran afghan name them, WHY?
Recently in SW a policeman was mobbed right on your prayer ground,
In zamfara 8 students were killed for blasphemy
In kano a woman was beheaded for blasphemy
in abuja a preacher was murdered for preaching near the mosque
in niger a church was destroyed on a friday for making noise
In kaduna a man was mobbed for eeating during fasting
In kaduna 12 people were killed for a cartoon in denmark
I can go on and on and on
Tufiakwa.
wat sort of curse is this?
my dear keep counting them till eternity as far as you don't stop explaining other people religion in ur own way, the problem won't stop..........

Nobody is defending God according to your believe custom are different from one place to the other and if you choose to fight other people custom. In order to proof your religious point then you shouldn't make noise about the consequences.......

My take is simple, all these people you mentioned and xtians share the same understanding about islam, and it make me feel xtians are the terrorist not Muslim.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Myde4naija:
my dear keep counting them till eternity as far as you don't stop explaining other people religion in ur own way, the problem won't stop..........

Nobody is defending God according to your believe custom are different from one place to the other and if you choose to fight other people custom. In order to proof your religious point then you shouldn't make noise about the consequences.......

My take is simple, all these people you mentioned and xtians share the same understanding about islam, and it make me feel xtians are the terrorist not Muslim.
Am not even an xtian so get ur facts right.
Thats the rubbish they feed u guys with. Dont worry the day BH will visit u and ur family with their korans to proclaim to u why u are not worth being alive thats wen u know how good being a muslim is. I guess saudis are not muslims too. U are rid of common sense. bug off
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Princesslomo: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Myde4naija(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Am not even an xtian so get ur facts right.
Thats the rubbish they feed u guys with. Dont worry the day BH will visit u and ur family with their korans to proclaim to u why u are not worth being alive thats wen u know how good being a muslim is. I guess saudis are not muslims too. U are rid of common sense. bug off

You need not all insult you are passing if you can read and understand me right, saudis are doing things according to their custom and tradition which is inline with the Quran and sunnah, come to think of it if terrorism is Islam why is Saudi the most peaceful today?....

Talking of what you are feed with, I think you are also feed with the wrong information, there is no smoke without fire.........in every scene that played out someone must be at the receiving side.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by orisa37: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
The two are foreigners in S/Loane. The Government should handle them as She pleases. But remember that God is watching all of them.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Myde4naija:

You need not all insult you are passing if you can read and understand me right, saudis are doing things according to their custom and tradition which is inline with the Quran and sunnah, come to think of it if terrorism is Islam why is Saudi the most peaceful today?....

Talking of what you are feed with, I think you are also feed with the wrong information, there is no smoke without fire.........in every scene that played out someone must be at the receiving side.
U call wat saudi has peace?
Where women are treated as rags?
Where u cannot practice any other religion?
Where women are killed without any one raising a question?
where u will beheaded for blasphemy?
Where women are crying in bitterness for slavery?
U will soon tell me it was a christian that wrote princess sultana
Do u people even know wat peace means.
No wonder u call islam peace
Peace by slavery and oppression
Peace my foot
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
ElCapone:
so what should he have called a nation that is 70% Muslim population, a Christian country I guess. The so called mufti based his conclusions on hard facts which is the fact that Muslims are more in number.
Lol now i understand the way you reason, so because Muslim are majority in a country allow the mufti to call that country an Islamic country forgeting the fact that the country is secular right? Smh. Maybe we should call India too an Hindus country since Hindu are majority there, and you people have to abide with there rules of not eating beef, or what did you think? So myopic
ElCapone:
so saying dat now portends hate speech. of all the issues his congregation has, the one he needed to have spread his venom on was that of population of Muslim's.
so what is the different between the pastor and your imam that started it by calling a secular country an islamic country? I guess that's not hate speech right and cannot cause division. Trash
ElCapone:
it was in this same Nigeria that a man of God advice congregation to kill any one looking like herds man. yet u are blind to all this.
see another bigottic and hypocritical reasoning, maybe you forget the fact that your Muslim brothers(fulani) first start it by sending him a threaten letter(killing him and burning his church) or you don't know? Ooo i forget that if you mentioned that you won't be able to achieve your aim, shame.
ElCapone:
in any nation where a particular religion has more number then it is safe to assume dat the country is inclined towards that. the nation is not like Nigeria where hate speech is condoned.
Lol Mr future teller let that day come first, instead of calling a secular country an Islamic country.
Or you don't know that, that simple statement can cause division?
ElCapone:
don't be a church goer who thinks pastors are infallible but be a true Christian and maybe we might see the light for those of us who u think are u in darkness. any thing else means that u are no different from us.

Now i understand your frustration,
1. You first accuse me of insulting your religion and I ask you to show me where i insulted your islam but you can't
2. You later said am using an abusive word meanwhile you are the one that started it by calling me a "slowpoke"
3. Lol so you don't see in my comment where i go against the pastor act, well what did i expected why you are blinded with hatred.
4. I guess you need to divert your preaching to your imam because Christian are not the one bombing themselves in the name of religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.