Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39084 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Antina:

It seems he just finished a pack of Oshogbo weed. 78% is not majority, and no one can counter him in the church there.

Who sounds deceptive?

Yeye!!
Actually i don't exchange word with slave, especially the one that think from her pussy.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
do u know in China some verses of Koran is removed by Chinese government ,do u know u can't ve Taliban style of bear ,look at what your saying u don't support what Chinese government is doing to Uighurs are u related to Uighurs? U don't talk about what our government re doing Igbo's u jump to Uighurs, because Igbo are not Muslim right?
Did you actually read what I wrote? The Hui Muslims keep beards and no one disturbs them, but the Chinese disturbs the Uighurs. For instance; Hui Muslims bear names like MA which is equivalent to Muhammad, Ha equivalent to Hassan, Hu equivalent to Hussain but the Uighurs don't bear this type but Muhammad, Hassan and Hussain plainly. This is why Chinese wants to keep them far from this because they believe it foster extremism.

You saying China removed a verse from the Qur'an is actually very silly of you, we're not dummies!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by MrOnPoint(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
OtemSapien:

All I'm saying is that I am a co-god with the likes of Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Atum, Moloch, Chimes, Chaleb, you, everything. Sum us all up and we make what we call GOD. I am a part of the whole, just that some parts are no more necessary for the sustenance of peace in the world.
See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more clarity
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

OK. In other words, there is no particular God called by the name I AM?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:
They are more interested in threatening people not to fuel religious crisis than they are interested in preaching to their dumb followers that if their god has any strength in him, let him fight for himself wen he is insulted.
Why must their so called powerful god unleash murderous humans to go on killing spree wenever he is insulted?
From my own point of view the pastor is correct, but its foolishness to voice out the truth in some environments

mtchwwew

you keep avoiding me like the coward you are mr truthman. Can you explain to me why your god (who impregnated mary without her consent) instructed david and moses to kill thosands? and why he sent bears to kill innocent children?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
RussianICBM:

West African Creoles from southern Nigeria and a few other places birthed the nation known today as Sierra Leone.
And they were predominantly CHRISTIANS
Krio has even become the language of every sierra Leonian.

Come to think of it- everything the pastor said was right. Also, aren't your alfas and mallams here in Nigeria Bigger thieves?

how are they bigger thieves when they dont force struggling people to give money to them? you are just confused!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by nnokwa042(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Demmzy15:
Did you actually read what I wrote? The Hui Muslims keep beards and no one disturbs them, but the Chinese disturbs the Uighurs. For instance; Hui Muslims bear names like MA which is equivalent to Muhammad, Ha equivalent to Hassan, Hu equivalent to Hussain but the Uighurs don't bear this type but Muhammad, Hassan and Hussain plainly. This is why Chinese wants to keep them far from this because they believe it foster extremism.

You saying China removed a verse from the Qur'an is actually very silly of you, we're not dummies!
go to china and fast then u will see or talk about 72 virgings for una muslim heaven chinese goverment go hang u
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Antina(f): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Actually i don't exchange word with slave, especially the one that think from her pussy.

Not everyone with cloth roaming on the street is actually okay.

I can't actually blame you for this undecided

Please, off my mention!!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Demmzy15(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
go to china and fast then u will see or talk about 72 virgings for una muslim heaven chinese goverment go hang u
Ode! Do you know one of the greatest allies of China is a Muslim country(Pakistan)?! Ipod yoots are foolish, may chukwu okike alabiabia judge you!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
abduljabbar4:

you keep avoiding me like the coward you are mr truthman. Can you explain to me why your god (who impregnated mary without her consent) instructed david and moses to kill thosands? and why he sent bears to kill innocent children?
trail me ok
Keep doing that
but go and make enquiries wen i jam u after dragging ur nonsense religion on the ground i will kindly submit moniker for mynd44 to ban me.
Keep on or rather go and ask some of ur brothers who have gotten it from me.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol now i understand the way you reason, so because Muslim are majority in a country allow the mufti to call that country an Islamic country forgeting the fact that the country is secular right? Smh. Maybe we should call India too an Hindus country since Hindu are majority there, and you people have to abide with there rules of not eating beef, or what did you think? So myopic

so what is the different between the pastor and your imam that started it by calling a secular country an islamic country? I guess that's not hate speech right and cannot cause division. Trash

see another bigottic and hypocritical reasoning, maybe you forget the fact that your Muslim brothers(fulani) first start it by sending him a threaten letter(killing him and burning his church) or you don't know? Ooo i forget that if you mentioned that you won't be able to achieve your aim, shame.

Lol Mr future teller let that day come first, instead of calling a secular country an Islamic country.
Or you don't know that, that simple statement can cause division?

Now i understand your frustration,
1. You first accuse me of insulting your religion and I ask you to show me where i insulted your islam but you can't
2. You later said am using an abusive word meanwhile you are the one that started it by calling me a "slowpoke"
3. Lol so you don't see in my comment where i go against the pastor act, well what did i expected why you are blinded with hatred.
4. I guess you need to divert your preaching to your imam because Christian are not the one bombing themselves in the name of religion.
lol. may be I should surrender not to ur high level reasoning but for ur very high level of hate and stupidity. I am a learner where u are. As for the hatred, it is u who is filled with hate not me.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by adadike281(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
biblia1:

The Pastor was right at the site of fool like you..........Christianity with their two faces
of course, by their words we shall know them. yours is even small, u never reach Muhammed, waiting for u to call for my head. more pls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

trail me ok
Keep doing that
but go and make enquiries wen i jam u after dragging ur nonsense religion on the ground i will kindly submit moniker for mynd44 to ban me.
Keep on or rather go and ask some of ur brothers who have gotten it from me.

lol. i have my own way of dealing with guys like you as well
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
abduljabbar4:

lol. i have my own way of dealing with guys like you as well
Ok keep on trailing ok?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by mikkiko: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Habyz:

Hmmn a world without Islam, let's analyze shall we.
1. There would be more 'Tony Blairs' who would find other religions to show their greed.
2. There would be more nuclear weapons created.
I think these two points are enough.
more nuclear program for development not weapons. Tony Blair is just an example to show to u guys dat if Christian want to exterminate Muslim It wouldn't take dem a minutes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by oyinda1599(f): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2017
GodsMopol:
The quran is full of hate speeches to the Christians and rarely is there a Muslim gathering where they don't talk about Christians using their hate speeches.

Piles of hypocritic and allahu akbar race
How did u kw the Quran is full of hate speeches to xtians,u read thru the Quran?..sometimes I can't help but feel xtians are the hypocrite. Every human needs to understand that God the most high bestowed upon us with d gift of free will,we all av the free will to choose btw good or bad deeds regardless of the religion. Prophet muh'd doesn't preached hatred towards xtians and when u meet all this extremist Muslims they are just being ruthless under the guise of Islam.Islam doesn't preach violent and not all Muslims understand that.I beliv Catholic church is part of xtianity,in 19th century, Catholic xtians committed more enormities than any other religion, they ruthlessly murdered the Protestant xtians for decades, is Catholic church not part of Christianity?... Xtians easily insult prophet muh'd but me as a Muslim dare not insult Jesus Christ,beautiful things abt him was stated in the holy Quran. I will be committing a grave sin to insult Jesus Christ.I notice when Muslim kill ,that's when d media Will use the word terrorist.... All am insinuating here is we all av the free will to be good or bad ,obey or disobey whether ur a xtians or a Muslim no religion preaches violence.And Allah Akbar means God is great...Is God the maker of everything not great? And more also if anyone is speaking in Arabic,that doesn't mean d person is quoting d Quran, Arabic is a language and all these holy books was written in one language or the other just like the Bible originally written in Hebrew and Greece.Therefore one can also say incantation in Arabic language, u won't conclude the person is quoting d Quran.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Antina:

Please, off my mention!!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Antina:

Please, off my mention!!
Well next time, learn how to control your stupidity, is not a most you show your stupidity by commenting trash.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
ElCapone:
lol. may be I should surrender not to ur high level reasoning but for ur very high level of hate and stupidity. I am a learner where u are. As for the hatred, it is u who is filled with hate not me.
Lol, so you don't see anything wrong in your reasoning? Lol well from my comment alone and yours, everyone know who is full of hatred. Don't forget hatred give birth to bigot reasoning, lol. And please next time learn how to reason non-hypocritically. Peace
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Habyz(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2017
mikkiko:
more nuclear program for development not weapons. Tony Blair is just an example to show to u guys dat if Christian want to exterminate Muslim It wouldn't take dem a minutes.
Are you saying Christianity is proud to produce a person like Tony Blair? If Islam is so weak why haven't Christianity been able to exterminate it decades ago? Nuclear development even for the most peaceful reasons is a bad idea, do you know how many people have lost their lives in nuclear power plants?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, so you don't see anything wrong in your reasoning? Lol well from my comment alone and yours, everyone know who is full of hatred. Don't forget hatred give birth to bigot reasoning, lol. And please next time learn how to reason non-hypocritically. Peace
lol. it's not me who called another faith a faith of darkness. Nor did I call a religious scholar an agent of darkness. One thing u and dat pastor will never be able to deny is the fact that Sierra Leone is a country with more Muslims than Christians. I take a bow.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
ElCapone:
lol. it's not me who called another faith a faith of darkness. Nor did I call a religious scholar an agent of darkness.
Lol another comment coming from a frustrated human being, maybe i should remind you what you people are calling other religion, or should i remind you of what people are calling pastors. Smh
ElCapone:
One thing u and dat pastor will never be able to deny is the fact that Sierra Leone is a country with more Muslims than Christians. I take a bow.
And one thing you and your illiterate scholar can never be able to deny is that sierra Leone is a secular country not an islamic country. Grow up kid.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
OtemSapien:
grin cheesy
Two religion of lies castigating themselves.
Abeg where is my chewing stick joor? grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

God punish you and everybody who liked your hell bound comment. #Bastards!

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol another comment coming from a frustrated human being, maybe i should remind you what you people are calling other religion, or should i remind you of what people are calling pastors. Smh

And one thing you and your illiterate scholar can never be able to deny is that sierra Leone is a secular country not an islamic country. Grow up kid.
frustration is written all over you and Dats y u can sense another who is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
frustration is written all over you and Dats y u can sense another who is frustrated.
Lol, another symptoms of frustration is you not admitting that you are under the influence of frustration. Lol grow up kid
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, another symptoms of frustration is you not admitting that you are under the influence of frustration. Lol grow up kid
the only kid who needs to grow up is yhu. maybe wisdom doesn't really come with age as some ppl do point out. so

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

the only kid who needs to grow up is yhu. maybe wisdom doesn't really come with age as some ppl do point out. And only a person who is frustrated can be so obsessed by the fact that a country dat has more Muslims in population yet keeps arguing with the facts. whatever u wish plz go ahead and do with ur life.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
the only kid who needs to grow up is yhu. maybe wisdom doesn't really come with age as some ppl do point out. so
Lol, continue showing your frustration, i hear frustration killer is cost nowadays.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, continue showing your frustration, i hear frustration killer is cost nowadays.
ur comment says much about ur level of maturity. ur statement is so lame and childish.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=ElCapone post=61061079 And only a person who is frustrated can be so obsessed by the fact that a country dat has more Muslims in population yet keeps arguing with the facts. whatever u wish plz go ahead and do with ur life. [/quote]
Lol see frustrated comment, i guess your stupidity add up to your Frustration, no wonder your comment have no point, i guess you should reframe your comment so that non-frustrated people can understand what you are trying to pass.
Only a religious bigot and a frustrated human being will call a secular country an islamic country.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
ur comment says much about ur level of maturity. ur statement is so lame and childish.
Lol, continue showing your frustration kid.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, continue showing your frustration kid.
And u on the other hand can continue showing ur childishness, stupidity, immaturity and ignorance.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by OtemAtum: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

God punish you and everybody who liked your hell bound comment. #Bastards!
It's not possible for your god Yahweh to punish god Otem. FYI, Yahweh your god is currently in his spiritual prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.