Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39023 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by smileyoo: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
in some environtments. some truths are too bitter to be uttered, nevertheless its good to say it, for the sake of the audience who yearns to make a geniune spiritual decission. something is really wrong with a religion whose motto is peace, while the adherents keep shouting peace, peace to high heavens, yet on any slightest provocation, they enmbrace violence of the worst form. may God help the pastor.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by iluvpomo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
He's lucky this did not happen in a more intolerant part of Africa otherwise he would have faced bigger problems than "an arrest".
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by AnanseK(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
delishpot:

Simple question wey I ask. Did I say I did not know what he did? I only said I wonder which religion the people calling for burning and destruction come from. It's a poll which religion do you think they represent? Swear by your Quran, that no Muslim leader has ever mocked Christians and invited violence in your mosques and gatherings? Swear that NO imam has ever spoken negatively in a way that means hatered towards Christians to your hearing.

It was a hate speech. It was inciting and it was bad.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by serikiYCU(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Islam have numerous enemies but yet it keeps waxing stronger. God is really great.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
AnanseK:

It was a hate speech. It was inciting and it was bad.

Answer the question. Stop running in circles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by LexngtonSteele: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
melzabull:
Ajisafe.... AFONJA pastor

Abobakus causing trouble where ever they find their dirty scratchfaced coneheads. Always disrespecting their hosts where ever they go with their intolerance, hate and tribalism. Stupid fools

Just imagine what those slimy ewedu munching Dunderheads would be saying if the pastor were igbo

FACTORY FITTED F**LISHNESS
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
as much as i do not Agree with what some muslims do in the name of islam, i think this so called crooked pastor should have stuck with preaching About christianity, love and forgiveness instead. as most christians would always say " it's not in our place to judge" so why is he judging muslims?

once upon a time i was in trouble and almost homeless the only person that bothered to help me was a muslim man my landlord then. all muslim are not the same unlike crooked pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Swear by your Bible if no Christian leader has done the same. Was it not with the Bible your ancestors were referred and treated as a slave? Was it not hatred for Jews that drove Hitler to commit genocide? Was it not lack of empathy, greed and hate that drove the supposedly Christians nations to arm ‘Muslim' countries and terrorist organizations to destroy the earth?

Sweetheart, I am not going to pretend that all those who proclaim themselves Muslims are nice and sweet but it so foolery to claim that Muslims or Islam is much violent than other religions.

I don't know who has been feeding you bullshit, seems you get off on it but I have never heard an Imam incite violence against Christians. Apparently, the imams are too busy supplicating to God to notice that they want all Christians dead.

delishpot:

Simple question wey I ask. Did I say I did not know what he did? I only said I wonder which religion the people calling for burning and destruction come from. It's a poll which religion do you think they represent? Swear by your Quran, that no Muslim leader has ever mocked Christians and invited violence in your mosques and gatherings? Swear that NO imam has ever spoken negatively in a way that means hatered towards Christians to your hearing.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by excanny: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
RussianICBM:

Yes they did- however they FORMED the country, so the country owes its existence to creoles.
That is the difference.
Besides, majority of native sierraleonians are NOT MUSLIMS before Fulas and some Mandinkas brought islam there.

Is there any African group that was natively Christian or Muslim?

Islam was in Sierra leonean soil first and commands at present close to 80% followership.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Kamoryemi2580(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
cut the bastard hands off, not because of his religion affiliation but because the cunt thinks he can import the hate speech mechanism used in defrauding unsuspecting victims here to another country for monetary benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Swear by your Bible if no Christian leader has done the same. Was it not with the Bible your ancestors were referred and treated as a slave? Was it not hatred for Jews that drove Hitler to commit genocide? Was it not lack of empathy, greed and hate that drove the supposedly Christians nations to arm ‘Muslim' countries and terrorist organizations to destroy the earth?

Sweetheart, I am not going to pretend that all those who proclaim themselves Muslims are nice and sweet but it so foolery to claim that Muslims or Islam is much violent than other religions.

I don't know who has been feeding you bullshit, seems you get off on it but I have never heard an Imam incite violence against Christians. Apparently, the imams are too busy supplicating to God to notice that they want all Christians dead.

I can swear that no pastor has ever told me or suggested I kill any Muslim for being a non Christian. I can swear that none of my pastors has asked me to not make friends with a Muslim. I can swear that none has ever told me to tighten any grip against Muslims in my place of work. Can you swear same?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by abbeyty(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
still don't understand why these people chose to carry their preaching to other country while millions of Nigerians haven't received Christ yet. even majority who claimed to be Christians are fakes. stay at home and make sure we are all born again b4 carrying the preaching go other countries

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yes, I can. Are you disappointed that Christianity does it bother me like the way Islam bothers you?

You are from the South, aren't you?

delishpot:

I can swear that no pastor has ever told me or suggested I kill any Muslim for being a non Christian. I can swear that none of my pastors has asked me to not make friends with a Muslim. I can swear that none has ever told me to tighten any grip against Muslims in my place of work. Can you swear same?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by semyman: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
He is battling so hard for their tithes and offerings to remain for collection

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by nnokwa042(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
tartar9:
Serria leone belongs to christ indeed...The country's Muslim population is close to 80% with the christains constituting a minority-essentially a Muslim Nation,and yet he openly disregards and spits at the face of his host.I blame the Serria leoneans for being too hospitable to these thieves.
u must be a mad man to say Sierra Leone are 80 % Muslim do u know siaka Stevens? The fact still remains that nobody want Islam from China to Angola,Muslim cus problem where the people re soft let Muslims go to any south American country and cus problem or eastern Europe like Poland Hungary and all other's
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
zionmade1:
They are more interested in threatening people not to fuel religious crisis than they are interested in preaching to their dumb followers that if their god has any strength in him, let him fight for himself wen he is insulted.
Why must their so called powerful god unleash murderous humans to go on killing spree wenever he is insulted?
From my own point of view the pastor is correct, but its foolishness to voice out the truth in some environments

mtchwwew
lol, so the pastor was foolish i guess. what kind of a religion also instruct its religious leaders to make insulting comments on what others believe in, if a person should choose to worship stone, he or she should have the right to. Is he supposed to be a judge over what others believe in or rather a shining light to his followers. if a Muslim had made this statement now it will be termed another thing else. what happen to respecting other peoples views and believes are. yhu can air ur opinion but not in a way that it is insulting and offensive to others. The creator who created all sorts of ppl, including atheist, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, pagans sure knows what he is doing. Its no surprise that its coming from a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by HunterofPigs: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
melzabull:

Abobakus causing trouble where ever they find their dirty scratchfaced coneheads. [s]Always disrespecting their hosts where ever they go with their intolerance, hate and tribalism[/s]. Stupid fools

Just imagine what those slimy ewedu munching Dunderheads would be saying if the pastor were igbo

A flat-headed Pig and Idiot spotted.

Wait, is this guy suffering from schizophrenia? How best can you describe an ibo man?
Always disrespecting their hosts where ever they go with their intolerance, hate and tribalism
They must have used that line on you so many times that you think its national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
tartar9:
Serria leone belongs to christ indeed...The country's Muslim population is close to 80% with the christains constituting a minority-essentially a Muslim Nation,and yet he openly disregards and spits at the face of his host.I blame the Serria leoneans for being too hospitable to these thieves.
when will you guys stop lieing. Where did you get your 80% from?
Well i don't expect much from Muhammad follower.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
wisdom is profitable 2 direct... Shine ur light as a christain and let odas see... Ur lifestyle should preach d gospel.
it shall be well with u. Thats the point, not be a jugde over other ppls believes.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sierra Leone is not Nigeria where you talk sh!t all in the name of religion and go scot-free. That is the message they are trying to pass across to that errant Nigerian. Stupid Africans arguing and killing each other over things they don't understand well enough. Many of them don't even know jack about the origins of the various religions they profess. Some don't even know where Mecca,Jerusalem or Rome is on the map yet they follow blindly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by BALLOSKI: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
RussianICBM:

West African Creoles from southern Nigeria and a few other places birthed the nation known today as Sierra Leone.
And they were predominantly CHRISTIANS
Krio has even become the language of every sierra Leonian.

Come to think of it- everything the pastor said was right. Also, aren't your alfas and mallams here in Nigeria Bigger thieves?

First, you must give us the data to support that Sierra Leone is a Christian nation.

Is there any country in west Africa(the most populous sub-region) where Christians are in the majority?

Tell us what imams do in Nigeria that make them thieves.

NB:

“We are a very religiously tolerant country and no one ever worries whether someone is Muslim or Christian. We all have lived peacefully for generations, and no one wants that disrupted.”

This is what the head of the investigation department said.

Just how they hold us down with their religious stupidity, same thing they're exporting to other nations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by efighter: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
melzabull:

Abobakus causing trouble where ever they find their dirty scratchfaced coneheads. Always disrespecting their hosts where ever they go with their intolerance, hate and tribalism. Stupid fools

This is a sign of frustration as a result of several heart breaks by Yoruba demons. Maybe Cownu can help you from his hiding hole.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

when will you guys stop lieing. Where did you get your 80% from?
Well i don't expect much from Muhammad follower.
Mr man, stop showing us your level of ignorance.
Sierra Leone is a Muslim majority country, with the overall Muslim population at 78% of the population,[8][9][10] though there is an influential Christian minority at about 21℅ of the population.[1] Sierra Leone is regarded as one of the most religiously tolerant nations in the world. Muslims and Christians collaborate and interact with each other very peacefully. Religious violence is very rare in the country. The major Muslim holidays of Eid al fitr (end of Ramadan), Eid Al Adha, and Mawlid Al Nabi (commemorate the birth of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad) are officially celebrated as national holidays in Sierra Leone. The major Christian holidays of Christmas, Easter, Boxing Day and Good Friday are also officially celebrated as national holidays in Sierra Leone. In politics, the overwhelming majority of Sierra Leoneans vote for a candidate without regard to whether the candidate is a Muslim or a Christian.
From Wikipedia, unless ofcos this is also from Muhammad. Slowpoke.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by shegra58: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
RussianICBM:

West African Creoles from southern Nigeria and a few other places birthed the nation known today as Sierra Leone.

Come to think of it- everything the pastor said was right. Also, aren't your alfas and mallams here in Nigeria Bigger thieves?
What is this one saying after all your yahoo pastors here in Nigeria build University with the members money and yet the poor masses member who contributed to build the university could not afford to send their children to the University and the pastors are flying jet up and down....Oya tell me who be the biggest thieve ??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
RussianICBM:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Sierra Leone is a Muslim majority country, with the overall Muslim population at 78% of the population,[8][9][10] though there is an influential Christian minority at about 21℅ of the population.[1] Sierra Leone is regarded as one of the most religiously tolerant nations in the world. Muslims and Christians collaborate and interact with each other very peacefully. Religious violence is very rare in the country. The major Muslim holidays of Eid al fitr (end of Ramadan), Eid Al Adha, and Mawlid Al Nabi (commemorate the birth of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad) are officially celebrated as national holidays in Sierra Leone. The major Christian holidays of Christmas, Easter, Boxing Day and Good Friday are also officially celebrated as national holidays in Sierra Leone. In politics, the overwhelming majority of Sierra Leoneans vote for a candidate without regard to whether the candidate is a Muslim or a Christian.
This is what Wikipedia says.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
ElCapone:
Mr man, stop showing us your level of ignorance.
From Wikipedia, unless ofcos this is also from Muhammad. Slowpoke.
Braindead that only read the topic of a post. Well maybe you don't see this
"The 2007 UNHCR's "Report on International Religious Freedom in Sierra Leone" [5]estimated 55% Muslim, 40% Christian and 5% other beliefs, with many citizens practising a mixture of Islam and traditional indigenous religious beliefs or Christianity and traditional indigenous beliefs."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sierra_Leone
lol maybe your Muhammad forget to insert brain into your skull.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
tuoyoojo:
excerpts from the interview could not be put better

its important that Christians rise and and speak for Christ

its important we go back to go old evangelism for Jesus
So wat this pastor did was the way Christ went about his gospel right. YHu are more like a church goer who swallows everything the pastor says hook, line and sinker without consulting ur religious texts which is the bible. Pastors are not infallible and only God is.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by jamislaw(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Very stupid yahoo boy Afonja pastor, he just got served.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Unbreakable007: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dem for kill him asap.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin Islam 1 Christianity 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.